3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
knight. 01.07.22 01:05 am

What is missing in Gothic 2? (Gothic 2)

What is missing in gothic 2?
It seems to me that the topic is interesting because a lot can be removed, supplemented or corrected.
WRITE!!!
66 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hacker 23 01.07.22

it is necessary that mad

and gomez survive,
and so everything is fine if the voice acting is from akella

R
Robar95 01.07.22

It is necessary that the rings can be worn as much as the fingers, and that the rings appear on the fingers and not so for show

p
pilich 01.07.22

Personally, everything suits me, except for tedious races from one part of the map to another. *looks sadly at oblivion's fast travel*.

V
Vanches 01.07.22

The economic system of the first Gothic. And then the days of the NPCs are endless. Debilizm.

S
Stay Away 4000 01.07.22

"Who's stopping you?"
maybe common sense interferes - not to take on something that you don’t know how to do? well, I understand, of course, you are a jack of all trades ... but not everyone, unfortunately, has also reached the highest stage of human development :-(

I still haven’t fully learned (although I’m close) the elementary thing - do not interfere with people with nafig unnecessary advice to them ... but in this I, I see, am not alone

V
Vanches 01.07.22

bsdxIV You didn’t quite understand me. In the first Gothic, NPCs run out of Ore and appear after a while, for example, Fisk. This can be explained, he trades things and he has revenue. And in the second part, NPCs create money out of thin air. Beat sold, beat sold. Where does poor Ibrahim get so much money that he can just buy all the things in the Gothic universe. Yes, and all NPC merchants can buy all the things in the world and they won’t run out of money.
Instead of improving, the developers messed up the monetary system. I hope now bsdxIV you understand what I mean.

S
Stay Away 4000 01.07.22

bsdxIV, no, this is all ideally, of course, very correct and beautiful... gathered, discussed, done... but you know very well that there is no decent modding toolkit for "Gothic"... unlike "Scrolls" with their CS, a superficial acquaintance with one of the manuals of which is enough to make your own something, to create a modification to the "Gothics" you need to have very decent knowledge in at least one of the areas of work ... it is strange under such circumstances to "advise" people that they " engaged in "... it smells of some kind of childishness in the spirit of" and you get it, and you do it better "...
and the topic seems to be about something else ... the essence is light criticism, coupled with desires ... a game for the mind and imagination ... no one bangs their fists on the table...

Z.Y. you so stubbornly call me my old nickname... did we really cross paths somewhere when I used it?.. so often that now you just don't perceive me under a different name?
all my page-history is in front of your eyes ... but you didn’t even introduce yourself :-(

S
Stay Away 4000 01.07.22

it is fundamentally important to answer the interlocutor's questions ... unless, of course, there are claims to dialogue

S
Shpiker 01.07.22

but in my opinion, in terms of the industry (swords, armor, skills ....) the game is very good. But the desired quests were a whole bunch. For example, it would be nice to take part in the siege of the castle, fight off the orcs, the siege of the city. Of course, this was all done later, in all sorts of mods ... but it would be nice if all this was in the original version. The developers already have enough experience on past flaws to take these shortcomings into account in subsequent games ... But if we add just a little, so to speak, a dash, animation to the game ... so that all the characters have names, so that everyone talks about different things, and not all day long the fires burned by themselves ...

a
alarich 01.07.22

"But if we add just a little, so to speak, a dash, animation to the game ... so that all the characters have names, so that everyone talks about different things, and the fires do not burn for days on their own ..." - but if not to flood and not to build castles in the air, so in general it would be a must-have of the century.

M
Mordrag 01.07.22

But if we add just a little, so to speak, a dash, animation to the game ... so that all the characters have names, so that everyone talks about different things, and fires do not burn all day by themselves ...
The Gothic 2: Morrowind

c
cipherval 01.07.22

Someone tried to cross Gothic and Morr in some kind of fanfiction, where GG from Gothic came to the Nerevarine ... xs, it seems that I saw this crazy shigoratic tekzd :))
Truly, it was a po6enistichesky spectacle!

M
Mordrag 01.07.22

Shifroval
Ya in the ahue

c
cipherval 01.07.22

What is it?
Did you find this fanfiction? :)))

M
Mordrag 01.07.22

Shifroval
Your speech causes the collapse of the mosquito:) Love the cube

Sobsno Shpiker wanted to put everything that makes morra morra that repels most people .. What the Citizens
/ Servants actually need these names .. ?

Edith
_

c
cipherval 01.07.22

Oh well ... I don’t know how to shrink mosk the same way as Creved or Spectrum does .. I just expressed my emotions :))

S
Shpiker 01.07.22

Yes, there is nothing to do with what I expressed and Morowind. Morrowind is a dead game in general, and I did not try to do any crossing. Sobsno Moro simply did not understand me, and what exactly I wanted. The game would be more vital if a couple of other actions were added to the actions of the characters.

c
cipherval 01.07.22

Morrowind is a dead game
. Ay nane nane, I wouldn't say that. Morr is a classic! You would also say about Baldur's Gate, and I'm sure how you play - you will say.
TES - he is so, different and unlike himself in different places.
You need to play not Morr, you need to play TEC. Because TEC is a universe, not a bunch of games not connected by anything. Even when I play Obla, I play TES first, I play his world, and only then a specific game.
It seems that you have not seen the previous parts besides Morr... TES is already 15 years old, grandfather already, one might say...

And I could write a dissertation about the atmosphere of Vvardenfell...
But what can I say - this is a classic. And the classics are always popular.
Morr is eternal...he will always live in my heart...

if a couple of other actions were added to the actions of the characters.
The proprietary life simulation system made by Piranha bytes was already a breakthrough in those years and served as an example for others.

M
Mordrag 01.07.22

Baldurs Gate

c
cipherval 01.07.22

Yes .. an interesting thing, although the moscow is not weak (especially if you play for a long time and there are a lot of quests that still need to be completed somehow).
It would be necessary to somehow finish the damn second part, it still doesn’t work out, then the session, then the debts ..