3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rubicone 18.07.22 11:22 pm

The wrong one was appointed moderator... (Diablo 2)

Good afternoon!
This is generally the first message that I write on the forum, although I constantly read everything written by anyone. I would not have written if it were not for today's unfortunate event. Many people know me in D2, I was an active player until recently, almost everyone knows my forty Tssa. I never had violations and bans, I always behaved correctly with all the players. Everyone knew my decency. Until I got banned by Firenessa today. Reason for ban: slander. :) Xs, in my life I never lied, never slandered, and I'm not going to change my principles. I just wrote the truth in the chat: the Cs_xD player (note, the player, not the Firenessa moderator! discussion of the players is not prohibited) is dishonorable, you don’t need to deal with him. Does not return debts. Specifically, he asked me for a loan on parole 4Lo + Vex until the end of February. That is, March 1 expired.
On my yesterday's request to return, he reacted with insults and a "weighty argument" - not yet, wait until I save up. I didn't give a damn about the runes, everyone knows I'm not poor. Reputation is more expensive than any runes and gear. But a ban for nothing is overkill. It can be seen that the site does not need decent, regular players, which I always considered myself to be. Campaign, dishonorable, dishonest, who use moderka as a tool for their own enrichment in the game, are more expensive. Well, it's very convenient! He begged for a rune loan, and when it was time to give it back, "to ban the dog"! To not dare to tell the truth. Well, something like this)))) It became sad on the site. Yes, and it's not safe! While such people are sitting in the moderators. So stay away from me unless this situation changes. On one site with a dishonorable moderator, I feel cramped.
In confirmation of the debt, I am attaching a screenshot of yesterday's dialogue in the chat,

65 Comments
Sort by:
n
ninada 18.07.22

Rubicone
The fact that he, as a moderator, is insane, has long been known, and now it also turns out to be throwing. Everything is clear with this citizen.

S
Sweety_Mustard 18.07.22

Oh, a whole mafia of moderators - one throws, the second bans! It is necessary to create an international anti-corruption fund in my person - with proposals to transfer your chests of jakhs to fight the mafia, contact

PM

D
Doberman 18.07.22

2 years ago, he said the same thing, and everyone seemed to know this.
Unfortunately, reputation and adequacy for the vacancy of a moderator are not mandatory requirements.

m
magyarorszag 18.07.22

kakoi resources, takie i moderi (xz, che ti xotel zdes eshe uvidet)

F
Firenessa 18.07.22

Oh, what's going on here... uh, why did you post our correspondence here? Shel was not in the game for half a year, but then he showed up and remembered that some kind of runes of an okazuets should be for him. So you say that I borrowed runes from you in February Nashal and that I must give them back under the contract on March 1, so you didn’t take them back then on March 1, but now you remember? And sho you wrote some garbage there? did you sweat? And what's the use of sho you posted these screenshots here? what's in them?

P
Priha 18.07.22

Firenessa
Yes, the essence is simple! You are an asshole!

r
rubicone 18.07.22

Firenessa
Burnt?
Well, once I go down to your level and answer your questions. But only once.
1. Correspondence with any player (in this case, with Cs_xD, please do not confuse with the Firenessa moderator) I have every right, especially when it serves as a confirmation of the words said in the chat or on the forum.
2. How much I didn't enter the game, and this is in fact ~ 4 months, is irrelevant.
3. You tearfully begged me for runes not in February, but in January with a promise to give them back in a couple of weeks. And I extended the deadline until the end of February for you, because. you didn't keep your word. As, however, and now.
But that's not the point at all. On the runes, I, unlike you, rogue, do not care. Ber+/Ber- doesn't do me any good. This is a game process: to give runes for development to the homeless, to get back from decent ones or not to receive from throwers, to help / not to help with gear, everyone decides for himself. I helped 100 times and I think it's normal, even though many times they did not return. There are dozens of people on the site ready to confirm this. And I always keep my word.
The matter is completely different. You took advantage of the admin privilege given to you by the moderator and banned all my accounts in the chat (the reason for the ban: slander) to hide your dishonesty. That is, do not repay the debt, cash in on the game and avoid publicity, using administrative resources for personal purposes. In real life, this is called corruption.
4. I have the right to claim the debt on any day after the term expired under the contract (most importantly, not earlier), and not specifically on March 1. It's up to you to set aside my runes and be ready to give on demand.
5. I posted the correspondence precisely in order not to be unfounded. So that you put your reason for my ban (slander) in your ear. Everything is visible in the correspondence: your agreement with the actual fact of the debt, with the amount of the debt, with the agreed deadlines and, most importantly, with your refusal to repay the debt. At the same time, let people (moderators with the admin inclusive) see how many times you insulted me, which is prohibited by the Site Rules. Maybe, finally, you will be banned for this.
That's all, don't write to me anymore.
I can only add as a PS that it was a mistake to give you a mod. But only those who do nothing do not make mistakes. The main thing is to fix it in time.

C
Classewer 18.07.22

I read "The wrong one was put on the throne" :D.

r
ranger 18.07.22

Firenessa
What's the difference after how long he entered the game, you took the runes so you have to give it back, so you threw it, and the demand from you is doubly like from a moderator

Z
Zitbastard 18.07.22

Previously, when I entered the chat, I constantly saw Tssa, it seemed that he was only chatting and not playing. Has anyone wondered where he gets his stuff to sell when he's flooding the chat 24/7?
Let me remind you, Tssa*Rubicone is the guy I burned when he threw a whole mule with sojs to xts to another individual with the brilliant nickname DamNaKlika (the name of his main account is *saigakov, or something like that, maybe someone will find out). And this fanged one has recently reappeared on the xts, pushing the unid anihi along Ber, left over from the challenge he made at the beginning of this year. I asked him, he says that he bought xts 400 sojs for this ladder, when I, playing from the very beginning of the season, saw units for someone to sell them. It turns out that Tssa farmed on xc as well, played on 2 realms at the same time + managed to chat, multitasking people.
https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/gotovyat_novyj_vyzov-1007601/

A month after that incident, while scrolling through the ladder table, I discovered anomalous activity of some characters that I had never seen in the open - these turned out to be bots. I have no direct evidence proving the involvement of these particular players in bot-keeping, at the same time, one cannot but take into account the presence of such a number of soj-type items in these players, as well as evidence of the activity of bots on xc. Seeing all these facts, the question remains - if these are not their bots, then whose ones?
https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/botovody_na_hts-1008696/

n
ninada 18.07.22

Zitbastard
Let's say Tssa bots, so you can throw it on the runes and then ban it in the chat so that you don't talk about the scammer?

A
Archon Guard 18.07.22

ninada
the most interesting thing Zitbastard himself is a fan of complaining about moderators, you should go to his profile there immediately "ban for 4 letters"
By the way, the topic about botting has remained undisclosed, if I'm not mistaken, maybe I missed it ..

ps if I'm for fair investigation of all kinds of intrigues, I'll go for pop food))

Z
Zitbastard 18.07.22

ninada
I was just taking the opportunity to promote my detective. Well, according to the topic - where are the chat screens before the ban from Tssa? As I understand it, after a tantrum in the general chat, he was banned, the moderator will always have reasons, everyone understands this, apparently, except for the victim). And there is always an opportunity to tell about scam here, with all the facts.
Archon Guard
I don't have any warm feelings for this moderator, he banned me several times for his perverted motives. I then threw out all my emotions and forgot. Irknet even promised to deprive him of moderation, something went wrong) And those bots were banned a long time ago, I didn’t find others after that.

n
ninada 18.07.22

Zitbastard wrote:
As I understand it, after the hysteria in the general chat, he was banned
. I don’t know for the hysteria, I only saw the last message of Tssa before the ban, they say, Cs_xD did not return the debt and you can’t do anything with him. After that, he was immediately banned for "slander". I wrote in the chat that he would have been better off banning politics so actively, and for this I already received a ban. Then the mod broke and banned another 5-6 accounts, but I don’t know whose.

S
Sweety_Mustard 18.07.22

mafia against bot growers, to be continued...

Zitbastard I
propose to start collecting donations to fight bot farming!

F
Firenessa 18.07.22

What are you doing with your heads here? did you sweat? The contract was on March 1, so Tssa will take the debt, he didn’t pick it up, didn’t show up on time according to the appointed contract, these are his problems, but Tssa, Firenessi don’t care about the problems, then he and the contract should fulfill the terms of this contract if one of the parties to the contract does not fulfill then the contract is annulled with him and the debt, otherwise he came after half a year and says drive the debt for this there was no contract! I missed it myself and there is no need to shift my guilt to others, your debt left by train.
Example: such Tssa comes to the station, bought a ticket for the train on March 1, and then such a Tssa comes to the station on July 11, to the train, gives a ticket on March 1 to the conductor, the conductor says and the ticket is for March 1, so that I would ride the train ticket on July 11 and Tssa I have such a ticket (March 1) for the train, DRIVE ME ...
Your train left along with the debt, you don’t want to wait for another train, rolled your lip, so kiss the rails.
And no one will return the debt to you.
And the rest of those who wrote there, go and row your ears in the reeds.
Topic closed.

A
Archon Guard 18.07.22

Firenessa wrote:
The contract was on March 1, sho Tssa will take the debt, he didn’t pick it up, didn’t show up on time according to the appointed contract, these are his problems,
it’s briefly called in one word CIDALAGO
you owe him, not he you, and it was your problems he solved kada borrowed runes for you, and you have an obligation, and not an agreement between you, these are different concepts, there is one side that owes something and it’s you and not him, and he has the right to cancel the debt, not you, this is if about the rights

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
mafia against bot growers, to be continued...
so they said that "those" bot growers were banned, but this one survived? check if the occupied runes were picked up by those bots (there should be a secret PR code on the back of the runes with a notification where, when and by whom it was picked up) and ban everything !! DD
s.s. if such a code is missing, I propose to introduce an innovation with such a code! this will enhance the anti-cheat!
there are invisible parameters in the game, and let the game write there who found the rune and the date,
and you see, if the good is dishonest, and then dishonestly pocketed (as in this case), then it’s not a sin to give out bananas to all accomplices as a warning

3m3m 18.07.22

Fireness
added to the pk list

n
ninada 18.07.22

Firenessa
What contracts? What trains? Are you an addict? We're actually playing a game here. You people in debt poured game currency on parole. When it came time to repay, you had to cast runes on the farthest mule and wait to be asked to return. Looking at the screenshots of your correspondence and your writings, given the use of moderation for personal purposes, I understand how pathetic you are.

3m3m 18.07.22

ninada
ita mestnii nupeous, ti weo ne v kurse?