3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rubicone 18.07.22 11:22 pm

The wrong one was appointed moderator... (Diablo 2)

Good afternoon!
This is generally the first message that I write on the forum, although I constantly read everything written by anyone. I would not have written if it were not for today's unfortunate event. Many people know me in D2, I was an active player until recently, almost everyone knows my forty Tssa. I never had violations and bans, I always behaved correctly with all the players. Everyone knew my decency. Until I got banned by Firenessa today. Reason for ban: slander. :) Xs, in my life I never lied, never slandered, and I'm not going to change my principles. I just wrote the truth in the chat: the Cs_xD player (note, the player, not the Firenessa moderator! discussion of the players is not prohibited) is dishonorable, you don’t need to deal with him. Does not return debts. Specifically, he asked me for a loan on parole 4Lo + Vex until the end of February. That is, March 1 expired.
On my yesterday's request to return, he reacted with insults and a "weighty argument" - not yet, wait until I save up. I didn't give a damn about the runes, everyone knows I'm not poor. Reputation is more expensive than any runes and gear. But a ban for nothing is overkill. It can be seen that the site does not need decent, regular players, which I always considered myself to be. Campaign, dishonorable, dishonest, who use moderka as a tool for their own enrichment in the game, are more expensive. Well, it's very convenient! He begged for a rune loan, and when it was time to give it back, "to ban the dog"! To not dare to tell the truth. Well, something like this)))) It became sad on the site. Yes, and it's not safe! While such people are sitting in the moderators. So stay away from me unless this situation changes. On one site with a dishonorable moderator, I feel cramped.
In confirmation of the debt, I am attaching a screenshot of yesterday's dialogue in the chat,

65 Comments
Sort by:
m
magyarorszag 26.07.22

Firenessa
ocherednie opravdaniya? ;D

S
Sweety_Mustard 26.07.22

Come in - don't be afraid, leaving - don't cry

Z
Zitbastard 26.07.22

Java in SD, good joke. Enigma type pages are enough to put them on)

n
ninada 26.07.22

Firenessa
He gave you until 17:00 the next day, and you sent him to a known address. At the appointed time, you did not repay the debt and were naturally called a scammer, and so that they would not write about the scammer in the chat, you issued a ban for him.

S
Saigakov3 26.07.22

Haaaa ep Saigakov I know)) it’s me))) but I don’t give a nickname Covid for a fang)))) WHAT IS GOING ON PEOPLE ??? cool, I decided to go on vacation to read and ah .... Eeeeeel

S
Saigakov3 26.07.22

Zitbastard
PPC

S
Saigakov3 26.07.22

Zitbastard
July 14 at 02:24 #
Earlier, when I entered the chat, I constantly saw Tssa, it seemed that he was only chatting and not playing. Has anyone wondered where he gets his stuff to sell when he's flooding the chat 24/7?
Let me remind you, Tssa*Rubicone is the guy I burned when he threw a whole mule with sojs to xts to another individual with the brilliant nickname DamNaKlika (the name of his main account is *saigakov, or something like that, maybe someone will find out). And this fanged one has recently reappeared on the xts, pushing the unid anihi along Ber, left over from the challenge he made at the beginning of this year. I asked him, he says that he bought xts 400 sojs for this ladder, when I, playing from the very beginning of the season, saw units for someone to sell them. It turns out Tssa farmed on xc too, played on 2 realms at the same time + managed to chat, multitasking person

CHOOOO)))

S
Saigakov3 26.07.22

I finished reading this forum)) gentlemen, what does it have to do with me ??????))) my nickname COVID I play on xc did not throw anyone. When calling a clone, we knocked out 8 anichs, of which I gave away more than I sold for ridiculous prices. So why am I disabled? Now I'm on vacation, I'll soon be back to the laptop and check it out...

F
FludoTron 26.07.22

Firenessa
Calm down. Now even by the standards of pg you are l @ x)

Z
Zitbastard 26.07.22

Saigakov3
COVID, does anyone else use your accounts besides you? Saigakov I meant the acc in the game and not on the forum. You gave me one of the anichs, if you remember. You said that it was your friend who called a clone and invited you, DamNaKlika his Persian, who received soji from the aforementioned Tssa.

S
Saigakov3 26.07.22

So why do you write that I'm disabled?)))) if you know who I am) then who are you? It doesn’t look like Last) Apparently you are a castrato, right?) What’s the problem? Modery scam bots srach whining but what have I got to do with it?))

S
Saigakov3 26.07.22

My acc Saigakov Saigakova Saigakovb Saigakovc etc.

S
Saigakov3 26.07.22

Anihi on xs I have Perfect nekra, Last forty and Costration.

Z
Zitbastard 26.07.22

I was wrong about Saigakov3, he has nothing to do with Tssa.

j
jekadrakon 26.07.22

between this topic and the request to return the debt in a personal, it seemed like a few days at least. Is this not enough to exchange the runes and collect the required amount?

B
Battle_net 26.07.22

Firenessa
"That's how you borrow runes and you will be dressed up as a scammer and moderki leshat" (c) Thoughts of not stupid people.
5 days passed between Rubicone screenshots and your deop. If you haven't found a way to solve the debt problem in 5 days, then you deserved deop from moderka
:) You wrote to him in a PM that there were no runes, and on the advice to sell clothes you answered him with the words: “I’ll figure out what to do without you”, “Such an awesome one”. As I understood (and Rubicone) - you were not able to repay the debt.

C
Classewer 26.07.22

Zitbastard
On software though empty slots it is possible to have. Dressed eni infi and darts - enough in principle. Under boench.

J
Jay_xD 26.07.22

when you lend runes to someone, you need to take items as collateral
, and such that they sell quickly and that the price for them slightly exceeds the cost of the loaned (all sorts of runes, soji)

1. increases motivation to repay the debt without delay
2. if the debt do not give back and are not going to - it will be possible to sell the gear taken on bail

o
obsessed 01.08.22

Firenessa lah! ;D (didn't read the screenshots :D)

B
Bitard 01.08.22

Jay_xD
TRUST YOU UNDERSTAND

Obsessed
Ban