3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rubicone 18.07.22 11:22 pm

The wrong one was appointed moderator... (Diablo 2)

Good afternoon!
This is generally the first message that I write on the forum, although I constantly read everything written by anyone. I would not have written if it were not for today's unfortunate event. Many people know me in D2, I was an active player until recently, almost everyone knows my forty Tssa. I never had violations and bans, I always behaved correctly with all the players. Everyone knew my decency. Until I got banned by Firenessa today. Reason for ban: slander. :) Xs, in my life I never lied, never slandered, and I'm not going to change my principles. I just wrote the truth in the chat: the Cs_xD player (note, the player, not the Firenessa moderator! discussion of the players is not prohibited) is dishonorable, you don’t need to deal with him. Does not return debts. Specifically, he asked me for a loan on parole 4Lo + Vex until the end of February. That is, March 1 expired.
On my yesterday's request to return, he reacted with insults and a "weighty argument" - not yet, wait until I save up. I didn't give a damn about the runes, everyone knows I'm not poor. Reputation is more expensive than any runes and gear. But a ban for nothing is overkill. It can be seen that the site does not need decent, regular players, which I always considered myself to be. Campaign, dishonorable, dishonest, who use moderka as a tool for their own enrichment in the game, are more expensive. Well, it's very convenient! He begged for a rune loan, and when it was time to give it back, "to ban the dog"! To not dare to tell the truth. Well, something like this)))) It became sad on the site. Yes, and it's not safe! While such people are sitting in the moderators. So stay away from me unless this situation changes. On one site with a dishonorable moderator, I feel cramped.
In confirmation of the debt, I am attaching a screenshot of yesterday's dialogue in the chat,

65 Comments
Sort by:
F
Firenessa 01.08.22

Already paid the debt

F
FludoTron 01.08.22

Fireness
Excellent. Now hide under the shkonochka

D
Doberman 01.08.22

Firenessa Do
n't wave your fists after a fight.
Keep the remnants of self-respect, nothing will come back.

B
Battle_net 01.08.22

Firenessa
And what about those train stories? (
Ex, firenessa, firenessa..

C
Celydrell 20.08.22

The game is programmed so that high runes do not fall out.