3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rubicone 18.07.22 11:22 pm

The wrong one was appointed moderator... (Diablo 2)

Good afternoon!
This is generally the first message that I write on the forum, although I constantly read everything written by anyone. I would not have written if it were not for today's unfortunate event. Many people know me in D2, I was an active player until recently, almost everyone knows my forty Tssa. I never had violations and bans, I always behaved correctly with all the players. Everyone knew my decency. Until I got banned by Firenessa today. Reason for ban: slander. :) Xs, in my life I never lied, never slandered, and I'm not going to change my principles. I just wrote the truth in the chat: the Cs_xD player (note, the player, not the Firenessa moderator! discussion of the players is not prohibited) is dishonorable, you don’t need to deal with him. Does not return debts. Specifically, he asked me for a loan on parole 4Lo + Vex until the end of February. That is, March 1 expired.
On my yesterday's request to return, he reacted with insults and a "weighty argument" - not yet, wait until I save up. I didn't give a damn about the runes, everyone knows I'm not poor. Reputation is more expensive than any runes and gear. But a ban for nothing is overkill. It can be seen that the site does not need decent, regular players, which I always considered myself to be. Campaign, dishonorable, dishonest, who use moderka as a tool for their own enrichment in the game, are more expensive. Well, it's very convenient! He begged for a rune loan, and when it was time to give it back, "to ban the dog"! To not dare to tell the truth. Well, something like this)))) It became sad on the site. Yes, and it's not safe! While such people are sitting in the moderators. So stay away from me unless this situation changes. On one site with a dishonorable moderator, I feel cramped.
In confirmation of the debt, I am attaching a screenshot of yesterday's dialogue in the chat,

65 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bitard 18.07.22

Dobermn
Unfortunately, reputation and adequacy for the vacancy of a moderator are not mandatory requirements.
When I actively played on PG, a strong belief was formed that just the absence of the above is a mandatory requirement. Although, I, too, nevmenko then was. Maybe autism is contagious.

C
Classewer 18.07.22

Firenessa
Personification of PEGE. Hurry up brother!

B
Battle_net 18.07.22

Firenessa
"if one of the parties to the contract does not fulfill the contract, the contract is annulled along with the debt" (c) Thoughts of not stupid people.
The screenshots show how you admitted that you still owe him a debt. The fact that you do not have runes and you started writing about trains is only your problem. IMHO, spoiling relations with a player like Rubicone is not very advisable, now neither he nor any other self-respecting player will give you much credit. I'm just wondering, where did you spend the runes? Was it worth it?
SpoilerI hope the administration will finally pay attention to the firenessy moderator, to be honest, I'm shocked that he was not removed even earlier, really from the mod. composition is so bad that you can not find a replacement firnessa?

Z
Zitbastard 18.07.22

Life would be a lot more boring without the likes of Firenessa. People don't value their own happiness. We should be grateful for what happens to us. Try to get only the benefit and positive out of any situation.

B
Bitard 18.07.22

Firenessa
Firenessa wrote:
Contract was March 1
Contract number? Signature date? Counterparties? Terms?
From everything above, I understood that you were a scammer, a rat and a fan of wishful thinking, as well as substituting concepts and, judging by the analogy with a train ticket, adding cows with cucumbers, multiplying by tomatoes, ignoring brackets.

SpoilerDear administration, are you aware that semi-commercial carts go past the cash register here and at least no one pays taxes / tithes? And all without your knowledge: some contracts (albeit crookedly written), tickets are being sold, some contractors are suddenly outlined. I understand that everything is within the framework, and these are ordinary messages, but if you look closely, you can pay attention to the commercial background. You take a closer look there. Or do you encourage this by taking on the positions of representatives of the administration of rats / scammers / autists / repulsed downs from hookah bars, inserting emoticons with or without reason, and stuff activity on the forum with posts of an ordinary nub who will paint on three sheets how he was unfairly treated by another moderator -dolbyascher?

According to the current situation, it turns out that the advice to all newcomers is this: lend someone runes / gear - make sure that the one who takes it is not a PG modder. You immediately eliminate 50% of the risks.

M
Madder 18.07.22

Firenessa

l
lordgarry 18.07.22

It remains for the old man to say his opinion. Gaming debt - whether it is revealed in the cards or in our environment, must be paid on time. If the recipient was not on the appointed day, this is not a return today, period. Debt by payment is red!!! Who does not give is a scam whoever he was in the game.

n
ninada 18.07.22

Battle_net wrote:
I hope the administration
Bitard wrote:
Dear administration
Does she still perform some functions here or is she formally listed?

D
Doberman 18.07.22

Bitard
When I played, I got the impression that it was a mandatory requirement to trade for real, because 3 out of 5 active moderators were engaged in this at least in the past, and at least two of them were banned for this, that is, the admin knew this and gave it with awareness rights.

D
Doberman 18.07.22

MB dear @aler will already resolve this issue with the moderator-scammer?

Judging by his words, the hour is not long when two noobs ask him to make a deal from xc to soft, for example, and he will answer them that they have been in the game for a long time, so now the runes remain with him, it was necessary to fulfill the agreements until exactly 20: 20 minutes on July 16, 2022, and now he doesn't remember you at all.

B
BAD666 18.07.22

In general, judging by your nicknames, I thought you were Cs_xD.
Anyway. normal moder

B
BAD666 18.07.22

And on the screenshots you can see a stupid collision, like give me 4 lo vex here.
What is the topic all about?

A
Archon Guard 26.07.22

BAD666 wrote:
And on the screenshots you can see a stupid collision,
how did you look at the screenshots? on the second screen he recognizes the debt!! so it's not a hit-and-run

i
irknet 26.07.22

Dobermn
The chat moderator is not a trusted person when conducting such transactions.

p.s. Hello everyone.
pss Author rabzan, moderator removed from post.

F
FludoTron 26.07.22

20 people in the chat of which 10 are real and still rat something from each other, also a pack of moderators go to these 10 people)

D
Doberman 26.07.22

irknet
oh, nicely done, thanks.

It is clear that it is not, but it is impossible to trust a representative of the administration as a guarantor, then who at all then?

F
FludoTron 26.07.22

Dobermn wrote:
It is clear that it is not, but it is impossible to trust a representative of the administration as a guarantor, then who at all then?
lord god

S
Sweety_Mustard 26.07.22

Dobermn
and in d2r who can you trust? Game moment, humble yourself and repent.

_
_TEZ_ 26.07.22

Firenessa
Ahahahaha, well, you are a clown :)

F
Firenessa 26.07.22

How was he removed from office? I disagree! You write that I am inadequate and threw, I also do not agree with this!
And so, from the point of view of banal erudition and a potential question based on this, let's say I borrowed, ok, let's say I waited for half a year to give the runes, ok, and then he comes like this, instead of writing hello how are you, I haven't been for a long time was (once upon a time), he writes hello drive the runes.
Then I think I have such a Low Vex and on March 10 dropped Zhakh on hbr65 from 1-2 waves . Then I
went into the chat and said that Zhakh looted.
Then let’s say I didn’t have enough 3lo to repay the debt or exchange the high rune, figured it out, I’ll sell it + aneh + even sho then for ohm it will be 2 Lo and I’ll borrow from someone Lo or something else I’ll sell and I can repay the debt. Then there was this correspondence on screenshots. Trade didn’t go)) 0 wisps, The next day at 5 he says drive the runes, I say no, he didn’t give such a one, so he threw it, and then he went to the chat to yell here. That is, I have been waiting for such a shelik for half a year, this is normal, but how to wait more than 3 days or a week, so that he would not want to return the debt and he did not like the indefinite period. And I allegedly did not want to repay the debt to him, he decided so.
I would have returned the runes to him, they just had to be collected or exchanged, he needed to be here and now, but I need a little time. Instead of waiting, he throws screenshots and declares me a scammer. Wait half a year for him, but he (a week) cannot wait, and is this normal? Instead of picking up the runes after he dressed me up in a scammer, I didn’t refuse to repay the debt, and is this normal? And then he started yelling in the chat that I threw and banned him for lying. and then he began to re-enter others and others in the same place.
And you seriously think that I did not want to return the runes? when I had Jah ++ and is this normal?
And I'm inadequate with moderation and jah ++ throw it on runes and lose moderation and is this normal?
He simply took advantage of the situation and arranged this circus, an adequate one would have waited (a week) and collected the debt.
So borrow the runes and they will dress you up with a scammer and moderki leshat.
Here it is the personification of PEGE.
What occupied the ber + bolva mp 3-15-15 in it was welded. and the fact that jah knocked out cooked a bow fight 2-14 on the same day when the screenshots flew.
And now I'm on vacation with a lot of attention in the form of you throwing.
You sho cowards lost moder with zhah would not have repaid the debt and moderki was left because of this.
People saw in the chat that I had a fever when I wrote, here is a screen even when I knocked it out.