3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TIMA - GOD OF WAR 19.07.22 02:00 am

Dark Messiah - Information (Dark Messiah of Might Magic)

Here we will discuss this gorgeous game. All facts, news, screenshots, video links, wallpapers and everything related to the game, please write here. Here are the facts that I know: the game is being developed on an extended version of the Source Engine, the player expects 12 huge levels, 40 weapons and a dozen combat spells.
Plot
You find yourself in the world of Ashan, which is threatened by the Dark Messiah. Players will fight on behalf of the young hero Sareth, who has been specially trained in both martial and magical arts. You will be able to choose between a warrior, mage or assassin. Each direction has its own characteristics and its own weapons. As you progress through the game, you will gain experience and improve the skills of the hero.

Everyone who is waiting for this epic Action/RPG can exchange information about the game on this forum.
179 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arcanis 19.07.22

Ubisoft spoke a little about multiplayer in DMoMM.
In addition to Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch, the game will also feature a "Crusade mode" that supports up to 32 players. It will be a kind of several-hour party, during which players will gain experience and get new skills and weapons, and in the end - to sort things out with each other) You can play for people and undead. It turns out a kind of instant MMORPG.
So far, nothing more is known.
Well, sounds good.. Let's see what happens.. )

There are some screenshots from DM multiplayer..

I think it's pretty good..

D
Dan4MerC 19.07.22

Especially everyone will understand me when they saw the last video from E3. When a cyclops was brought down on the video with the subsequent gouging out of an eye =)))

Threat Arkanis correct Homa's post ...

Where? )

H
Hamster Jedi 19.07.22

I'll definitely play on the network) Not every day you meet FSP on a "fantasy" theme;) But a new portion of screenshots for today, look.

PlayGround.com PlayGround.com PlayGround.com

PS Arkanis, remember you said that it would be nice if at the end of each level there will be a boss that needs a "certain approach"? Judging by the dragon on one of the screenshots, it will be so :)

PPS Go to the Crysis forum =)

V
Vermin_ 19.07.22

Who saw the thread?
mini-encyclopedia
http://www.nofrag.com/2006/mai/31/21776/

A
Arcanis 19.07.22

Wow, descriptions of all sorts of monsters have appeared .. Now we’ll read it .. )

So that my post is not considered a fluder, I’ll post a few art )

I think it’s not bad ..
Most likely, we will play multiplayer for such charms ..

Judging by the dragon on one it will be so from the screenshots :)
I would like to ..
I don’t know at all, but it seems to me that this dragon is just a high-level mob)

S
Scourge 19.07.22

It's not a dragon, it's called Paokai, he's blind, but the bitch flies somehow))

G
Garret-T 19.07.22

EVERYONE! EVERYONE! EVERYONE! There was a full-fledged video on the June game addict for 2006! Or rather, from KRI 2006 =)

PS It shows an arrow with a rope!!! long live Thief II !!!

A
Arcanis 19.07.22

It's not a dragon, it's called Paokai, he's blind, but the bitch flies somehow))
We know, we know..)

EVERYONE! EVERYONE! EVERYONE! A full-fledged video appeared on the June game addict for 2006! Or, more precisely, from KRI 2006 =)
This video is accordion, there have already been a lot of them ..) An arrow with a rope is really cool)

Otherwise! The guys from arcanis said that the Thief game is one of their idols.
Um .. Translate into Russian, pliz))

V
Vermin_ 19.07.22

Arcanis I

translate: People from arkane are fans of this game, from the very first part.

N
Not_Found 19.07.22

This video was not from KRI 2006, but from E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo)!!! They differ in that only domestic developers gather at KRI, and at E3 from all over the world (well, for those who are not in the know) !!!! Dark Messiah has a developer - Arkane Studios (foreign)!!! / And for some reason, in the last IgroMANIA, it was removed from the news meridian - the release date of the games !!! Looks like we'll be able to enjoy this game soon!!!

A
Arcanis 19.07.22

I translate: People from arkane are fans of this game, from the very first part.
I see ..) Well, well, you said it before that .. )

Not_Found, yes, this is E3 .. Soon - this is September of this year )

PS Vermin, your post was deleted, gambling on PG is discussed here.

V
Vermin_ 19.07.22

Closed beta testing of the game has started today. Testing is under strict control,
so it will not be possible to learn many details from the game.

m
mityai 19.07.22

to Not_Found

She was moved to October, in my opinion ...

S
Saprer 19.07.22

Eh, now would be a beta =)

m
mityai 19.07.22

to Aratorn The

Dark Messiah beta is good, but the STALKER beta is even better. It is a pity that they do not take people from Russia ...

V
Vermin_ 19.07.22

Screenshots from the multiplayer beta version of the game:

PlayGround.comPlayGround.comPlayGround.comPlayGround.comPlayGround.com

Thanks to the secret agent -=LeKtoR=-a, for the exclusive screenshots.
I'll post new ones soon...
PS: By the way, the graphics quality is not final! Don't make premature conclusions!

V
Vermin_ 19.07.22

But this burning "sore", probably somehow put by the player himself:
PlayGround.com

D
Dan4MerC 19.07.22

Ubisoft has officially confirmed the final release date for Dark Messiah of Might & Magic. The European release of the game will take place on September 28 this year. In North America, the game will appear three days earlier.

Game cover:

PlayGround.com

Congratulations everyone ;)))

V
Vermin_ 19.07.22

I really don't like the cover (
Some kind of frivolous ..

m
mityai 19.07.22

to Vermin_

What's the difference what kind of cover, the most important thing is who we will release it and how much it will cost.

Z.Y. 2 months is not that long.