3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TIMA - GOD OF WAR 19.07.22 02:00 am

Dark Messiah - Information (Dark Messiah of Might Magic)

Here we will discuss this gorgeous game. All facts, news, screenshots, video links, wallpapers and everything related to the game, please write here. Here are the facts that I know: the game is being developed on an extended version of the Source Engine, the player expects 12 huge levels, 40 weapons and a dozen combat spells.
Plot
You find yourself in the world of Ashan, which is threatened by the Dark Messiah. Players will fight on behalf of the young hero Sareth, who has been specially trained in both martial and magical arts. You will be able to choose between a warrior, mage or assassin. Each direction has its own characteristics and its own weapons. As you progress through the game, you will gain experience and improve the skills of the hero.

Everyone who is waiting for this epic Action/RPG can exchange information about the game on this forum.
179 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arcanis 19.07.22

Leanna is a young wizard of Stonehelm, she, like Menelag, is a member of an expedition to find the Skull of Shadows.
She wants to find the Skull and use it to protect her city. She becomes Sareth's companion to search for the Skull together.

In short, nothing of value, but at least something ..)

D
Dan4MerC 19.07.22

By the way, I read that there will be several more endings ... There will also be a bad ending, where the player, having killed the messiah, will be able to take his place, etc., etc.

A
Arcanis 19.07.22

It's cool.. )
We should get a screen of the Messiah ..

edit
Messiah

That's it )
It couldn't be better.

O
Olwskold 19.07.22

It was necessary, I think, just to screen him from the start screen saver when he throws the skull in so deep

Screen.. ;-)

A
Arcanis 19.07.22

Tek-s... I found detailed information about the multiplayer classes in English, now I will translate ..

A
Arcanis 19.07.22

1. Archer / Archer

Sniper, ideal for dealing high damage to a single target. You can improve weapons: damage, proximity and reload speed. Up close: 2 choices - run or take the last shot. Arrows fall according to the laws of gravity, it is recommended to find high ground.

Skill Tree:

Skills:

Bow / Bow
Archer's weapon..)

Power Upgrade / Power Upgrade
Shots become stronger. Arrows fly more directly, dealing more damage.

Reload Upgrade Reloads
arrows faster . Flare Arrow Glows very brightly. Can be used as a flashlight by shooting somewhere.

Fiery Arrow
Illuminates the target.

Poisoned Arrow
Poisons the target.

Double Arrow The
archer fires two arrows at the same time in a horizontal direction. The shot itself is weaker and slower than a single arrow shot.

Triple Arrow The
archer fires three arrows simultaneously in a horizontal direction. The shot itself is weaker and slower than a shot with two arrows.

Arrow-awl / Bodkin Arrow An
arrow with a steel tip. Deals massive damage and ignores armor.

I don't know how to write an arrow =) / Wracking Arrow An
arrow that causes great pain to the target and also slows them down.

A
Arcanis 19.07.22

2. Assassin / Assassin

He is deadly, quiet and cowardly. You can turn invisible - thanks to his cloak skill. If he moves faster, he becomes more visible. He can perform instant kills - thanks to the ability to kill from behind. He can also pretend to be dead, pretend to be a member of the opposite team and lay some traps.

Backstab
When the assassin is behind an enemy, he can perform a backstab. He is always deadly.

Cloak
Cloaked assassins become more stealthy and their movement speed increases.

Quiet movements / Move Silent
Improved skill. Reduces sound when the killer moves. At maximum skill, it will be possible to run almost silently.

Stamina / Stamina
Increases stamina spent on jumping and running.

Poison Dagger
Poisons the target hit by this blade.

...I don't know) / Polymorph
Assassin becomes visible as a member of the opposite team. All the main parameters change, except for the name.

Fraudulent death / Feign Death
The ability to pretend to be dead.

Explody Gas Trap
The ability to lay a gas trap, stepping on which the enemy activates it, a gas cloud appears.

Unhealed Wounds / Unstaunchable Wounds
The ability to make the enemy a wound that cannot be healed. When an enemy is low on health, they begin to lose it...

Triggered Traps
Traps that can be activated from a distance. When activated, they explode.

A
Arcanis 19.07.22

3. Knight / Knight

This warrior has only one goal - to get close and quickly kill. He does not have ranged attacks, but has many useful skills to help him deal with his prey. He is the fastest at short distances, but he has little endurance.

Shield / Shield
Increases protection against arrows and spells.

Stamina / Stamina
Increases stamina. Also, the knight adds a little bit to the running speed.

Armor / Armor
Increases protection against physical damage.

Magic Resist
Increases defense against spells that have any lingering debuff.

Shield Charge
Shield strike with a running start. Knocks the enemy back a few meters, dealing some damage.

Attack from a run / Running Attack
Attack from a run. The strength is much greater.

Stance Upgrade
Reduces the time it takes to get into a combat stance. (uh?)

Damage Upgrade
Increases damage from melee weapons.

Last Breath / Last Gasp
Ability to transfer part of your health to a friendly knight.

[don't know))] / Rally Troops
The ability to use the last breath at a distance.

A
Arcanis 19.07.22

4. Magician / Mage The

magician is strong at a distance, weak at close range. He can specialize in either fire or electricity. He is the weakest class in melee, but does a lot of damage at a distance. The mage is weak at low levels and like a god at high levels. The mage can also cast shields on himself and his people in the team.

Force arrow / Force Arrow
Normal magic attack.

More Mana
Increases maximum mana.

Faster Mana Regen / Quicker Mana Regen
Increases mana regeneration speed.

Flame Arrow
Controlled fire arrow.

Fireball / FireBall
Reinforced fire arrow.

Improved Fireball / Master FireBall
A fireball that strikes in a large radius.

Magic shield / Magic Shield
Spell. Grants protection from magical and physical attacks.

Lightning / Lightning - Zzap
Normal (quick) lightning attack.

Lightning Bolt
Strong lightning strike. The strength depends on how long the mouse button was held before the attack.

Chain Lightning / Lightning - Chain
Lightning that passes from one target to another at a certain distance. One target can only be hit once.

Firebombs / Firebombs
Fire grenades. Very big damage.

Ball Lightning / Ball Lightning
Slowly moving charged ball, doing damage to all nearby standing.

A
Arcanis 19.07.22

5. Priest / Priestess

A priest can be either a team assistant or a good enemy. She can heal or buff her allies with spells, or poison, blind, slow her enemies. She can also resurrect allies and devour the souls of enemies. But if the priest is killed, all the comrades resurrected by her will die.

Heal / Curse / Cure / Curse
The basic ability of the priest, the ability to either heal allies or take away health from enemies.

Sphere of treatment / Cure Sphere
A spell on the target. Increases health regen for allies or decreases for enemies.

Heal Team
The spell heals nearby allies.

Mark / Mark Target
Killing a marked enemy, the one who killed, gains additional experience.

Slow / Slow
"Grenade" with the effect of slowing down the area. Does not affect the priest herself.

Stone Armor / Stone Armor
The ability to cast the spell "stone armor" on allies, increasing their armor.

Resurrection / Resurrect
Gives the ability to resurrect allies and devour the souls of enemies. This gives additional experience points and the inability to resurrect the enemy with an enemy priestess.

Mass Resurrect A
resurrection that spreads to nearby allies.

Blind A long-
range blinding attack.

Toxic Cloud
Creates a toxic cloud that poisons and disorients.

O
Olwskold 19.07.22

Something too lazy to download DeMouy again) Thank you

, very interesting infa)

D
Dan4MerC 19.07.22

Arkanis it's time to stir up the FAQ
If you want I can help =D

A
Arcanis 19.07.22

No, it's too early .. The game hasn't come out yet .. So far, we're just collecting information.
By the way, I'm thinking about creating a site on the Might and Magic universe.. But I'm still really a noob in site building.. I'll get used to it - I'll try to create it.. )

D
Dan4MerC 19.07.22

Great, we'll be waiting for that =)

B
Bugaga the Great 19.07.22

tell me when the game comes out

A
Arcanis 19.07.22

October 2006

m
mityai 19.07.22

to Arcanis

October 2006

Not earlier than mid-November)))

A
Arcanis 19.07.22

Yes, maybe 2006 is unlikely ... (ugh * 3) But now the off date is October 2006 ..

m
mityai 19.07.22

to Arcanis

October XZ. It will be released in Russia no earlier than November))

m
mityai 19.07.22

http://buka.ru/cgi-bin/show.pl?id=253

Written release in November)))
What I'm afraid of is 2 DVDs, how much will the game cost??? Not less than 400 rubles ((