3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TIMA - GOD OF WAR 19.07.22 02:00 am

Dark Messiah - Information (Dark Messiah of Might Magic)

Here we will discuss this gorgeous game. All facts, news, screenshots, video links, wallpapers and everything related to the game, please write here. Here are the facts that I know: the game is being developed on an extended version of the Source Engine, the player expects 12 huge levels, 40 weapons and a dozen combat spells.
Plot
You find yourself in the world of Ashan, which is threatened by the Dark Messiah. Players will fight on behalf of the young hero Sareth, who has been specially trained in both martial and magical arts. You will be able to choose between a warrior, mage or assassin. Each direction has its own characteristics and its own weapons. As you progress through the game, you will gain experience and improve the skills of the hero.

Everyone who is waiting for this epic Action/RPG can exchange information about the game on this forum.
179 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dan4MerC 19.07.22

I think it's a typo about 2 dvds, they'll lie, the game will be a healthy attack that you can't put it on a 2-dvd dvd

A
Arcanis 19.07.22

Oblivion, they said, will also be on 2 DVDs.. It didn't work out. )
What about the messiah.. I don't know. If the demo installer weighed 1.5 GB, then the full version will be... I don't think it's more than 1 regular DVD.
What about the release date.. For the whole civilized world it is October, for us.. November, yes . Well, a pirate - sobsno October. (probably) But I won't take a pirate, that's for sure .. I don't want to spoil the impression of the game. The ideal for me would be a box of Limited Edition straight from America or Europe) I'll try to get it .. Well, or at least the usual version in English. language .. If it doesn't work - I'll buy our version from Buka ..

D
Dan4MerC 19.07.22

I would buy a collectible, but they’re lying ... If there are 2 DVDs, the volume can also be a collectible =D

D
Dan4MerC 19.07.22

Messiah in the new issue of PC games... When I buy a code, I will rewrite the article...

A
Arcanis 19.07.22

Come on .. And I'm from gambling, there will also be something)

D
Dan4MerC 19.07.22

PC games already gave the game "GAME of the Month" + rating 9.0
By the way, the game comes out on 10 CD / 2 DVD

B
BlooD ShadoW 19.07.22

2dvd?? Although, given the size of the demo, this is not surprising.

[
[Ysh aka Diglett] 19.07.22

By the way Yubiki are going to sell the game through Steam.

[

That would not be on one two-layer.

D
Dan4MerC 19.07.22

PC Games editorial opinion:

Interestingness: 9.0
Graphics: 9.0
Sound and music: 9.0
Game design: 9.0
Interface: 10.0

+Pros:
Great graphics, powerful physics engine, impeccable level design, excellent combat system, user-friendly interface, interesting multiplayer.

-Disadvantages:
Stamps in the script, a few technical errors, long loading levels, high system requirements, the game is too short. The cat cried about flaws in DoMM.

A
Arcanis 19.07.22

Not much..)
And just a "curious" multiplayer..
Multiplayer interests me much more than a single, but here "curious" .. The game has a rating of 9..
Bad.. (

m
mityai 19.07.22

to Prince D_Ark

By the way Yubiki are going to sell the game through Steam.

I have this ad, it's been loading in Steam for a long time))

to Dan4MerC

If it's not difficult, look what PC games wrote about HL2))

D
Dan4MerC 19.07.22

2mityai

I don’t know what you wanted to tell me, I don’t look at grades in magazines myself ..

b
biomage 19.07.22

Dark Messiah will definitely be the best action game of the year!! The battle with the Cyclops is just tin! Soon Halfa and Fear will move up on the pachet pedestal!!

m
mityai 19.07.22

to Dan4MerC

Simply, I'm sure they also wrote about HL2 at one time))

D
Dan4MerC 19.07.22

Yes, I remember it =)

D
Dan4MerC 19.07.22

Anyone can pre-order the game through Steam:

PlayGround.com

[

$49.95, yeah.

D
Dan4MerC 19.07.22

Maybe someone will swing, but it's not me =)

m
mityai 19.07.22

Are they fucked up??? If a game on Steam costs $19.95, which is about 550 rubles, then in Russia it is sold for 300-350 rubles. And $49.95 is about 1400 rubles, and what, they will sell it to us in the region of 1000 rubles ??? Nakuy need a license, for that kind of money))) I’d rather buy a pirate if there are no problems with the translation)) Although I really want to play the cartoon, but I’m sorry for the money, bastards)