3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 03.09.22 09:13 pm

Game impressions

The game is out, share your opinions
78 Comments
Sort by:
T
Thief Pirate 03.09.22

No, it didn’t come out on the rutor.

G
Gregory44343 03.09.22

In Russia it will be possible to download it?

P
Plvy1n 03.09.22

Gregory44343
Wait for the torrent

P
Pavel Volokin 03.09.22

Grigory44343
On the torrent, if there is a hack.
Offline activation if there is no hack

M
Max P 03.09.22

Grigory44343
Yes already, please.
Spoiler

s
sWoozy1234 03.09.22

The game is fierce trash in the bad sense of the word

A
Arsen Bayunts 03.09.22

Is it worth playing at all?

T
Thief Pirate 03.09.22

The game is already there. But the fact that, judging by the tests, 3080 is not enough for playing 4k at maximum speed is not good. After all, the graphics there are a little better than GTA 5.

i
ilyush 03.09.22

Haven't played the previous games. But this game is just a passerby in the best sense of the word. You can travel around the open world, shoot, in fact kill time while waiting for other releases. You will not see anything fundamentally new here, especially if you have played the GTA series. The character editor is good, you can create your freak. Physics of everything from shooting to driving at the level of Fortnite. I can't say that it's too bad, but I'm already used to a better implementation. The journalists gave fair assessments.

D
Dissent 03.09.22

My non-intrusive opinion
Spoiler

Z
Zloy_ParKur 03.09.22

Normal game to relax. Just don't expect anything supernatural from the game.

M
Madiark 03.09.22

X
XLO 03.09.22

I played around for a couple of hours. Overall, not bad. Objectively, if you are a completely neglected conservative, then just beware of such projects. Well, I liked the game, if you look at everything through the prism of the rofl. Even the screenshot above looks as out of place as it can be, because we all know that this is not a serious game. Naturally, GTA 5 or RDR from this game was not worth waiting for. A couple of not bad jokes in general went and thanks for that. For an average project - that's it. Not everything is so sad in terms of gameplay, having fun with friends is just that. Surprisingly, they even brought optimization, and my old rx570 pulled out 60 fps in places. Also, it is worth noting the character editor, which is currently the best in the series. Here is my respect, the ability to create an asymmetrical face - this did not even deserve the Sims 4 in 2014, although I was trying to get one of the best editors at that time (yes, you can even make a gigachada if you wish). If we consider the soma game in terms of the gameplay component, then it is almost the same The third with slightly improved graphics. Cars can now drift cool, for some reason they added a wingsuit. There is a customization of absolutely everything that is possible. You can even make guns with a more or less unique skin by moving the sliders and adding stickers or drawings. Yes, even the difficulty level is customizable, which is rarely seen in games (from which I was personally surprised). for some reason they added a wingsuit. There is a customization of absolutely everything that is possible. You can even make guns with a more or less unique skin by moving the sliders and adding stickers or drawings. Yes, even the difficulty level is customizable, which is rarely seen in games (from which I was personally surprised). for some reason they added a wingsuit. There is a customization of absolutely everything that is possible. You can even make guns with a more or less unique skin by moving the sliders and adding stickers or drawings. Yes, even the difficulty level is customizable, which is rarely seen in games (from which I was personally surprised).

Now for what I didn't like. The developers didn’t understand why it was necessary to finish off in the previous parts and for some reason tied health recovery and rollback to them (something like a doom of 2016). And the finishing moves themselves are mixed in different animations. You see, if in the past parts they were more funny, then in this funny animation they are mixed with some sadistic ones. It's not OK at all when you play such an easy game and your funny-looking freak without arms and legs finishes off the enemy with maximum cruelty. Yes, and finishing moves can now only be used on opponents, which upset even more. I can kill ordinary NPCs, why don't you let me do it with your own maximum cruelty?

As a result, 50 to 50 average game. The price tag is very high. It can be seen that the game is not bad and not perfect at the same time. Previously, AAA games were sold for 500 - 700 rubles and paid off only on the way. Now, no matter what project you take, the price tag is immediately 2500 - 3500. I recommend only the torrent edition, or at a huge discount (if you have the opportunity to buy games at all, xs), especially since gentlemen, the pirates have already rolled out some kind of fix for the network game. We take a friend and go to arrange the same trash and waste as in the third SR, because most likely we will not see the continuation, because. the user score on metacritic will be somewhere around 3.1 out of 10 (as was the case with poor DL2, which does not deserve this).

W
Wolf Mercenary 03.09.22

management pissed me off.
In SR 2-4, I didn’t touch the sensitivity settings at all and got high, but here everything is too tight and slow, and as soon as the slider is moved a couple of divisions, the blevatron begins. The machines are the same, so far only skated on a pair, but from controlled irons they turned into unmanaged ones.
Those. I can no longer enjoy driving and shooting, my partners can and will be with a twist, but so far only a woman is not annoying.

.Gamer 03.09.22

Dissent
The best commentary and description of the game, I give a standing ovation))

.Gamer 03.09.22

XLO
You seriously compare this miscarriage with Saints Row The Third, the 3rd part was gorgeous, and this is crap, so also sell your F to the epic garbage dump for the sake of exclusivity, it would be better to release a remaster of their old parts instead of this crap, The Third is already there, but the 1st part was left in which few people played because it was only on the console, the 2nd part was released and the controls were made, well, the 4th part was released once again the 3rd remaster, and it would also be possible to release Gat of the Hall, because there before there are still bugs and sometimes crashes.
This part deservedly receives and receives its low ratings, because crap, like DL 2.

S
Saint01 03.09.22

Downloaded, played for 2 hours, deleted.
Complete shit, shit management, wooden characters, cut scenes are not bad.
It feels worse than the 3rd part, in general degradation. I can’t imagine who this lgbt craft might like.
Very stuffy start even compared to the 3rd part, again)

S
Saint01 03.09.22

Arsen Bayunts
I would not advise

D
Delicious Antifreeze 03.09.22

I didn't get it. It's a shame the series got restarted like that. I liked the previous parts, even hoped, in the depths of my soul, that there would be a sequel ..

i
insex 03.09.22

Mdaaa, the game turned out to be rare shit! Of course, I didn’t expect it, but now I’m looking at it already posted on torrents, and even a portable version, I think let me take a look, but I didn’t expect such slag, I can imagine the indignation of those who bought it for a full price)) To release this in 22, just what it's a shame, compared to this, even the WD Legion is a masterpiece.