3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 03.09.22 09:13 pm

Game impressions

The game is out, share your opinions
78 Comments
Sort by:
L
LoKKi_SKY 03.09.22

Downloaded and played. It only took a couple of hours. If we are talking about the Saints, then it is better to replay the old parts. With crazy humor, shark thrower, etc. The most "best" thing in this game is the creation of a Persian) But this will not get you far))) And so the game is a very clear example of the degradation of a once successful franchise. Boring, uninteresting Persians, missions. Even the action game that the developers tried didn't help much.

L
LoKKi_SKY 03.09.22

baldun1
The game is freely available in the famous Torrentino store.))) Download, play, look. It will come in, it's not a problem to purchase a license.

d
dima dynamite 03.09.22

I don't even want to download

p
pilko 03.09.22

I'll just leave this here:
Spoiler

T
ToLya383 03.09.22

The game is very boring in the same way, the plot is 2, the technical execution is 3, the shooting is just terrible, you won’t look at gg and his friends without tears. and so 10/10

U
USSR2 04.09.22

Smoothing blurs the picture. Nobody knows what to do?

123xxx 04.09.22

install installed, even launched, but did not play for a long time!

J
John86 12.09.22

expectations were too high, I was waiting for better graphics and better physics, one of the advantages is the ability to play for whoever you want, that is, the ability to create your own character and dress him as you want, and for this you don’t need to run anywhere, just get your phone, it’s also possible the settings for the appearance of cars and weapons pleases, climbing onto the roof of a car and shooting from it is also cool, but I expected a lot more from the game of 2022, I expected that it would be noticeably better than GTA5, with more realistic graphics and physics, not even speaking of the fact that it will certainly not be worse, but alas ... although in general it is possible to pass, 10 years ago I would have been delighted with it, but in principle you can still play it now ...

D
DarkDestr 07.10.22

Passed in one breath. I liked the updated world of the game. Well, the physicist, like in all typical series, is stupidly absent. But this does not play a role in the arcade game.

O
OtelloMuffinCheck 07.10.22

So far, the best part of the series. Not as boring as the first one, and not completely depressing like 3 and 4 (for all my love of superpowers). FINALLY getting the priorities right. A little humor, a little drama. In the past parts it was just tedious trash. Structurally typical open-world, however, unobtrusive (as in 3 and 4, yes) and quite fun. The implementation of the wingsuit is my respect. In Just Cause, he was unrealistic to control. The restart was definitely a success.

E
Evil in the flash 07.10.22

John86
"I expected it to be noticeably better than GTA5" Seriously? And on what were these expectations based?

W
Warrior of Morgoth 07.10.22

Evil in the flash
Probably on the fact that for many, for me, including 3 and 4 saints, they are much cooler than GTA 5. I went through them more than once or twice, I didn’t master the Fifth GTA once. As for the saints of 2022, I’m like a hedgehog, crying, pricking, but I continue to eat a cactus. Sometimes the Persian stops shooting and finishing off, only a kick works, Sometimes the Vans that need to be destroyed don’t even burst from RPGs. Sometimes 2 cannons are not removed after the ability. In short, bugs, bugs, bugs. Restarting the game 20 times a day is not fun at all.

m
madvvey 07.10.22

what is the game about?

E
Evil in the flash 09.10.22

madvvey
Look at the gameplay or review on YouTube and find out.

P
Play for meiiiiiiiiiiii 21.10.22

madvvey
About the saints - you need to build your empire and fight with other factions. Look at the screenshots on the site and other information.

B
Baldaq 29.10.22

God, how I wanted to delete the game at the time of transportation of toxic waste. Worst moment in the game :(

H
Hardline21 16.11.22

The game as a whole is not bad, absolutely all the quests went through. The question is where to download ost from the game? I'm interested in tracks from the leather lace store. I can't find them anywhere.

P
Play for meiiiiiiiiiiii 16.11.22

Fix bugs. 1 time I got a bug, but I liked the game. Right now the game version is 1.1.6.

New patch at the end of November

"Full patch details will be posted along with an update later this month"