3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 03.09.22 09:13 pm

Game impressions

The game is out, share your opinions
78 Comments
Sort by:
x
xasthar 03.09.22

Treshanina in this game can only go shkel, or people with negative IQ, - and the game itself from the gameplistic and technical sides is complete shit, not worth ANY attention. It would be better to try to remake the first 2 parts of SR, given the potential for shekel looting on remakes - but not create this parody of SR with a "progressive" theme.

d
da2dy 03.09.22

Saints Row has always been a bottom, now it's a broken bottom.

X
XLO 03.09.22

.Gamer
Well, what was in the game besides inclusiveness? For once, can a game be perceived as a game, and not as a social agenda? There was a sixth farcry - a dumb grind with zero optimization. As a result, the game was littered not because the game is shit, but because the SZHV and buzzers. Yes, in recent years I have read so much shit about games, but for some reason then it turns out that there is still something in the games that could hook the average player, but of course the members of the forum know better where the shit is, therefore, we won’t even objectively judge the quality games. As a result, I ask people, what was good about the game? Well, it can’t be that you don’t like anything in the game at all, with such a cool editor for customizing characters, vehicles and weapons? And in response to me, the same srach, without constructive. it would be better to call the game not saints row, but simply - "dudes",

X
XLO 03.09.22

.Gamer
Well, now again. What was wrong with the new SR besides the SZhV and buzzers?

b
bushmaster 03.09.22

Thief Pirate
graphics better???? PHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

T
Thief Pirate 03.09.22

In short, the game is beautiful in 4k, I'm happy with the fellows. Of the minuses, shooting and no egg strike as it was in the second part. I remember how in the second part you approach the cop and hit him naked in the balls and while he is writhing, you add it from a spray can to his face, then again in the balls, then with a stun gun, and then he prefers to die to spite me to ruin my fun.

W
WeLoveEpicGames 03.09.22

.Gamer
They already announced a huge patch for cp2 a few years ago. The only, in fact, the developer of this patch died a year ago. They scored on the patch. The series was dying, and this part was a headshot

D
Dissent 03.09.22

XLO
It was necessary to name what Fortnite should look like

t
tours 03.09.22

very weak to restart. from the new only visual. physics is the worst. oak machine control. the weapon is not felt. feeling that this is just a graphical modification. the remaster of the third part is 10,000 times better. cut down the walking of the GG, and the physics of swaying the chest (who cares). The LGBT theme is just gushing from all angles. customization is very weak, all gear is of the same type, except for the costumes. from the pleasant - music on the radio, a desert with cacti (I warmly remembered New Vegas, RDR and even Outers World). in general everything. I don't recommend buying at all. to play fooling around, maybe someone will come in. I did not like. yes, and the editor of the GG also did not go.

A
Arty 03.09.22

Apparently I did not understand the game from the word at all, but it looks like a kalishche made on my knees. Both technically and gameplay - rubbish. Wasted my time downloading

m
mylovar 03.09.22

I didn't like it. The whole curve and some kind of oblique. 5 points maximum)

A
Andrey Korsakov 03.09.22

Of course, you can blame a lot for a lot, but a series of LARP tasks with a mixture of different universes and an ending where the king copied the death scene from the movie "Karate Girl" is something

M
Miss_Minus 03.09.22

Madiark
This is a reply to your comment.
Yes, unfortunately, even after the creation of the "character" ... I, as a girl, was horrified, this is some kind of pi ****

Further, just general impressions.
Of course, I understand modern realities ... but how the game is crammed with different genders and dark-skinned people.
I couldn’t create a normal beautiful character of my own, it turned out to be some kind of babo-muzhiks ... the editor is miserable.
The characters are boring, the driving isn't great, the plot doesn't grab you from scratch, it got boring after 5 hours of play.
I went through a couple of tasks and abandoned this creation, the time spent is not worth it at all.
It's better to play the old parts without all this ugliness that they stuffed into the game, at least you can create a normal busty girl there ... and here, miss zero.
In a word, I strongly advise against playing this "creation".
Not worth the time, let alone the money, no wonder the stock has dropped 10% since the release of this game.

j
jax-baron 03.09.22

Norm game get high.

W
Watapachi 03.09.22

as a fan of this franchise, the new part is just a spit in the face of the fans.
The graphics remained unchanged, absolutely.
Animation and physics are unchanged, absolutely., and although not, it has become even worse than before.
Plot? Quite interesting, but not mine.
Pleasant management? no no, the developers returned to saints row 2, and stole everything from there ... let the end user break his hands, fingers, and what else can be broken there.
As a result, as I wrote above, this is not a game, this is a spit in the face of the players!
Rated 1 out of 10.
Nothing new, lasted for 1 hour of the game, and deleted it to hell

S
SAL-GENA 03.09.22

as for me, this is a completely different game in a different universe, quite playable, but xs can’t be compared with the old 4 parts yet (it hasn’t gone very far yet). The character choice annoyed me a little...

K
KaiaNeri 03.09.22

As a fan of Saints Row madness, I'm satisfied.
It's just that the Boss is like this: And then we'll catch up, we'll kill everyone and blow them up!

I'm still at the very beginning, but I like it.
I like the Boss, I understand what is about to happen, and I also really like that at the very beginning they just buried my Persian.

The graphics are better than in the fourth, which I ran a month ago / from and to, because there is the most concentrated madness)) /, so go to the forest those who are not satisfied with something.

But I'm at the beginning, maybe then something will go wrong, as long as I like it.

S
Skvizgar 03.09.22

Played a little. Well, let's just say .... it's better to play the re-release of the third part. The campaign will bury the series again.
The game can not be called bad, it's just mediocre, pure time to kill at best. The problem is that there are a lot of time killers without this game.

N
NivilL 03.09.22

Zloy_ParKur
You were downvoted because they were waiting for the supernatural, apparently)

A
Ardok 03.09.22

XLO
Forget about the local clowns, most of the claims in the spirit of *before the grass was greener* and to say that the third part was a masterpiece, it's just bzdnut in a puddle.