3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
russian-player 12.09.22 04:10 pm

The Worst Race?

More opinion...
112 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elrond16 12.09.22

Another crazy question ... There is no worse race, there is an unloved one

G
Gratch 12.09.22

Of course, I run up, but here's what I need to say - the Undead are really neochen. Against people - it's very difficult, with their development and the construction of 1 nick, it's funny to watch how 15 tanks come to you and stupidly demolish the base in volleys. Moreover, if the human is literate, nothing will prevent him from building this stump, the maximum can be slowed down. It’s a little easier with the horde, with the elves, as well as with the humans, a complete akhtung ... Dryads and unkillable dx ... And everything that was done in the last. patch - they cut the construction time of the Necropolis ... I'm waiting for arguments, + if everyone is so smart, explain why the same VCG can't be undead in any way ...
Although the undead are good in AT when throwing coils ;-)

H
HungruRabbit 12.09.22

I don’t see the horde, they are somehow ... in short, not very good. But dark elves and humans rule, I'm not talking about Dota, but just about the variant single)
And so all races are balanced in my opinion)

A
AlarmERT 12.09.22

I also don’t like the undead, the dumbest thing in my opinion is that their main infantry is lumberjacks, it’s very stupid to develop at first, you need a forest and you need to help the hero swing, and the ghouls are weak, they need a lot, you have to remove them from the forest.

B
Bomj1337 12.09.22

A normal undead will not allow a human to develop into tanks)) And if it does, then by this time the grandfather will have a brigade of aboms at the ready and 2 heroes of at least 5th lvl ^^

With a horde, on the contrary, it’s difficult for me personally. Fmnds, my favorite stratum, absolutely do not decide (

Well, before the dryads, again, more will develop))

G
Gratch 12.09.22

No, well, a competent human with the police immediately clears the stump with an archmage, and the maximum that can be done is to slow down development, the towers of the humans are just animals, it builds up and sits on 2 stumps, 15 tanks with 3 grade armor pzdts stupidly come and demolish, and the undead there is no anti-seage armor, and aboms are not helpers here -_-

S
Slava Ivanov 2 12.09.22

I don’t know about you, but in my opinion all races are balanced. Of course, except for the night elves! Weakened in frozen throne to the point of eerily (I also played Reign of chaos. They are the strongest there!

L
Logan_d 12.09.22

The worst race is Floodus Noobus Imbicilus.

M
MIKHAN 2 12.09.22

The original is a dumb question. I agree with _Elrond_om - "there is no worse race, there is an unloved one"

s
skillkillerjo 12.09.22

I agree with Logan... My opinion is that no race can be worse (because in any game developers always make all races and classes balanced). Here the question is who has the crooked hands ...

u
unity 12.09.22

doter race (=

V
ViTaXa_WaR3 12.09.22

IMHO nonsense !!!! 111adyn The author has nothing to do, so he comes up with so sorry "stupid" topics! Over the game itself, races and everything else, they thought for more than 1 week ... it, I think, is balanced. Of course, I do not argue, there are some bugs, well, even so, my opinion is this: All races are strong and weak in their own way!

K
Katerina 12.09.22

there are no worst .. there are no favorites .. everyone is equal in principle .. each has its own pros and cons ... so I can’t answer this question in any way

[
[PVD]VoVk 12.09.22

The Worst Race This is the Human Race, what stupid questions!

P
PhenomenGT 12.09.22

You can write like this:
1. orcs are tearing up the undead
2. the alliance is demolishing the horde
3. the elves are tearing the alliance
4. the undead are festering the elves
P.S. If 2 players of equal strength play, then this outcome happens more often. It also depends on the map, of course.

D
Dolphin22 12.09.22

I will list the pros and cons of the races:
1- Elves Get a tree for 5 is bad (-)
But the elves have wells with lives (+)
2-Horde Slowly build and expensive units (-)
But the horde has strong heroes (+)
3-Alliance Farms produce not 10, but 6 sustenance (-)
But, the alliance has cheap units and equipment (+)
4-Undead Too many extra improvements (-)
But the undead can put a building on the line and start building the next one (+)
PS If the arms are straight, then (-) should NOT be

m
megaPlayer 12.09.22

There are three worst races: the horde, the uneds, and the elves. The rest seems to be nothing, you can play :)

N
Nekit_Master 12.09.22

In short, this topic is stupid! In good hands any race is good

P
PhenomenGT 12.09.22

Therefore, the hums of the orcs are pulled, and the orcs are undead: D

v
vampire] 12.09.22

Idiocy