3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
russian-player 12.09.22 04:10 pm

The Worst Race?

More opinion...
112 Comments
Sort by:
s
swampie 12.09.22

urpok1 read the topic correctly!

o
onLy_one 12.09.22

best random definitely

+1

u
urpok1 12.09.22

-Hunter- and you draw a conclusion from my statement;)

s
swampie 12.09.22

urpok1 You mean?

N
Noureno_alfa 12.09.22

I hate elves - they swear specifically, but just do not bad races, they are just not for everyone.
The undead are such a glamorous gothic style, the elves are the defenders of nature, the Horde is stupidly mochilovo, people are an altruistic class. In capable hands, even sucks become an object of admiration.

C
Corvus Snapper 12.09.22

Logan_d
24.10.08 15:47 The worst race is Floodus Noobus Imbicilus. - I'm talking about the same thing, if the hands are from ...... then any race will be bullshit. If an unloved race, then this is the undead, damn Necrons ......

-
-Pg_Ne_RuliT- 12.09.22

the worst race of these units is in the hands of a noob))) well, or crooked hands are also a bad race

M
Moonlitelf 12.09.22

Ogres, Morlocks...

H
HOT __ BATTERY 12.09.22

Morlocks are a strong race, you apparently played them poorly.

P
PhenomenGT 12.09.22

The baratrum race rams everything :D

m
mvlabat 12.09.22

night for me elves are not very .. they are rather weak, but although if you know how to play, then you can easily go out with them :)
I like to play with hums ..

A
Alexey668868686687677 12.09.22

Gratch
I'm not Gratch
Hello. I don't agree with you. I argue that the game Warcraft 3 is imbalanced and people love it so much that they can't look at things with a sober look. a source of mana regeneration. For example, undead use statues or a lich's rite. Alliance archmage aura or sorcerer's ability. Elves drink from wells. Mana is the most important component of victory. There is no mana, there are no casts and the hero is almost useless. For example, a farce and a spirit catcher need increased mana regen. I just don’t understand how you can talk about an equal duel when the opponent has a passive source of mana, moreover fight. I will be glad to see your opinion.