3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
russian-player 12.09.22 04:10 pm

The Worst Race?

More opinion...
112 Comments
Sort by:
h
had-95 12.09.22

There is no worse race, Blizzard has perfectly balanced all races in 6 years.
Exactly, it's just that there are races for which you don't understand how to play.

Z
Zomulgustav 12.09.22

Ehh, the subject of sucks... there is no hussey race IMHO.

g
gray knight 12.09.22

In general, it is better to name the topic as your not favorite race. It will be more correct.

V
VIP Blood Seeker 12.09.22

for me the worst and least favorite Horde

F
Fallen into the abyss 12.09.22

items - they can’t do anything without macro influence

C
Cyper venik 12.09.22

Doters Forever

-
-ST1NGER- 12.09.22

The worst race is the one you can play the worst.

_
_TiNk_ 12.09.22

Each race has its own disadvantages and advantages. You need to know how to use them. In direct hands, every race is an atomic bomb.
Worst Race - Noobs

_
_TiNk_ 12.09.22

The topic is stupid, and the author of the topic is NooB!

k
kolek11 12.09.22

most of all I pinned "the minus of the elves is that their slaves get a tree for 5 each" :) but then I don’t need to attribute it anywhere. remains in the standard 70%) humu really win the elf in two cases, building, nick .. (the second on condition not to give the elf a nick). the undead can strain the first 5 minutes with ghouls and then gargs .. just put on the base of dx with an orb and pump the panda to the 5th level, she will come to mind in the decisive battle ..
conclusion: the worst race is the elves - because because of them I don’t want and I can’t play no other, all the rest are miserable (because MUN) :D

g
gosu.killer.men 12.09.22

There is no worse race. if it were, it would not have been created, because they were balanced so that everyone liked the race in their own way. So this topic is stupid.

p
paxa000 12.09.22

Horde sucks for me.+From the very beginning, you can make an orc with a sword and use invisibility to demolish everything.-Then they will smash it piece by piece!

s
skywalker 12.09.22

The undead are a very stupid race, even for a computer, I even broke it at a high level of difficulty! Cheap!

L
Logan_d 12.09.22

"I even broke it at a high level of difficulty!" - You are really cool! Have you tried playing with AMAI?

E
Erwin Rommel 12.09.22

Horde!

.playman 12.09.22

The undead are a very stupid race, even for a computer, I even broke it at a high level of difficulty! Cheap!

Nonsense! CH USH!!!

"I even broke it at a high level of difficulty!" - You are really cool! Have you tried playing with AMAI?

AMAI - of course it's cool, but it's still more difficult with a person, AMAI can be very difficult to endure on a difficult one, but still this is achieved by a large increase in experience and resources and not by skill (although the program doesn’t have it at all)
Playing with people is nada ...

there is no worse, there is not a favorite - the Alliance.

W
Where's my thread dude 12.09.22

Unloved Horde.

L
Logan_d 12.09.22

.playman
Read between the lines :) *sarcasm* - Ferstein?)

.playman 12.09.22

Logan_d

sarcasm - ferstein! =)

H
Hacker 23 12.09.22

Those are my Elves later, the Horde, and the Alliance is in 1st place!