3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
russian-player 12.09.22 04:10 pm

The Worst Race?

More opinion...
112 Comments
Sort by:
J
JesterAl 12.09.22

Least Favorite Faction - Horde

G
Gek10R 12.09.22

v__v well, finally give .. There is no worse race! There is a word ballance in the game. And the orcs don't have it, if I'm right or not, please answer. ;)

D
Davecon 12.09.22

GektoR[kz]
Right or wrong, I don't like orcs either... they are not like that)) I like to play with people and undead.

T
Tigran 12.09.22

there is a simple rule:
"There is no bad race, there are crooked hands", for DotA they remade:
"There is no bad hero, there are crooked hands." If the arms are straight and grow from where it is necessary, then everyone will be kicked!

o
orech 12.09.22

The dead are coming

G
God of Fallout 12.09.22

In fact, there is no worse race, they all have strengths and weaknesses. To be honest, the question is stupid, and noob)

K
KleSk_69_ 12.09.22

elves

G
Gek10R 12.09.22

Tigran what does DOTA have to do with it? They write in understandable Russian "PRO RACE". Are you talking about DOTA? This is a map i.e. map, which are fixed every time and will be fixed indefinitely. ;)

R
Romeo1595 12.09.22

Worst brain-stupid race!!! I'm not a pro, but I got used to the Alliance from the 2nd Brew.

Alliance
+ Heroes!!! Knights
- Base defense

Orcs
+ Might HP no count, Blade
- Unfinished

Elves
+ Wells and Defenders
- Weak HP

Undead
+ Number of units, Zigs, Frieze Dragons
- Weak unit HP

Here are my considerations, which may be inaccurate. Everything is balanced!!!
Read my post pliz in the topic "orcs"
Why not talk about the weakness and strength of heroes and not races ???
The Alliance has the most powerful heroes!!! The archmage (the coolest hero from the Alliance) distributes starlets with elementals, the Mountain King jams, Palych with a shield and (most importantly!) patterns both. If you drink patterns and mana + scrolls, you can gouge everyone in a row constantly curing with a stick. Such heroes will tear 1 * 1 of all other 3 heroes. The elves are limping to the wells in a minute. Only Blade with Aibolit can compete, but he has a weak pattern. Who remains, the undead? Palych hits the undead and the khan with a pattern. Only sleep infuriates. Together with a friend for 10 minutes we do not leave the battle due to the pattern !!!
I don't let everyone develop. Against my tactics, can I turn on counter-tactics? I'm sure it's possible! Your opinion?

R
Romakub 12.09.22

I think Horde :)

F
FeUrl 12.09.22

do undead have weak unit hp? I would not say, especially since it is not so easy to merge them. Does the alliance have weak base defense? no comment. the orcs have a long-term construction? but in my opinion the race is on rush ..

S
SEM 12.09.22

The topic is really stupid, I think the Blizzards have balanced everything! and with each patch this balance grows, here (I agree) you can talk about your favorite or unloved race. . .

x
x-tiger 12.09.22

I don't know what kind of topic "The Worst Race" opened up? I generally like all four races.
Someone's help would not hurt me, I opened this topic "http://forums.playground.ru/warcraft_3_the_frozen_throne/572407/", Can someone help me there.

I
Iceman99 12.09.22

undead

A
Andpe13 12.09.22

I also think that the undead just do not like them

O
ONeiLkO 12.09.22

And now my dear * gosu * I will laugh at this nonsense. xD stupid answers, some write about races arguing how they won a strong computer) that it’s so difficult, well, not real xD (this was sarcasm) the 2nd ones write minuses of races, which are actually pluses)) 3rd ones are generally nonsense that var3 is balanced, etc., etc. , I'll open your eyes in sun3 there is no balance, not even close bright examples * crits bm (370-420) some heroes with 2 crits go down xD Bolt mk .. Building by humans) orcs especially, imbovy hero nuk udov Dk naga lich imba war * wyrms * .... there is no balance =) this time the 2nd about night elves and wisps ... you are stupid people and that they drag 5 wood each =) they are cheaper than they can * need * to do more than ordinary slaves and you are in you can drive in any point on the map .. resourcing and mapping reconnaissance in general ... and now I will tell you the cons of all races
Alliance: the heroes of the magicians have little real hp ...
2nd. towers with heavy protection and not with protection like a building.
3 there really are no strong ground wars. there seem to be a lot of them, but somehow they look stupidly *cannot be masked* in general, only mix
Horde; the biggest minus .... there are no anti-magic wars like, witcher destres or dryads
2 to t2 they are real weak against buildings, no dispel until the 7th minute of the game
3 well, wars are not really weak to magic
Night elves
1 damn it seems everything is clear everything is cool a lot of wars dryads dispel heal bears, but the heroes are debilitated at the beginning, they rule and in large battles they are useful only in the 6th lvl ..
2 low hp at the main building t1 note
3 codes you build woody buildings the slave goes to consumption =)... * visp*
4 only 1 normal type of tank wars
Undead ;
1 stupidity is that it is not necessary to make more than 5 acolytes and during the transition to t2 and t3 they are often cut ... if the build is not correct ..
2 the tree is mined by ghouls ... who fight not bad sometimes you overdo it in a fight and the tree crisis immediately ..
3 no dexterous heroes ... * dexterity *
4 expensive air units

And now the pluses of the
horde 1 bm = crits 2 empathy and a large amount of hp for units 3. in 2x2 imbovy sang hex 4 tauren 5 ts . camp for 5 seconds * THIS IS NOT REAL * and there are many pluses
hums 1 creeping through militias 2 archmages with mana aura 3 sorks with their slow 4 tanks 5 strong base of anti-airs * hawks tanks choppers riffles*
6 floor MK 7 witchers and many others
3 elves 1 creep through the barracks 2 dx that sucks mana .. 3 heal in wells (at the same time minus) because in the morning there is often no mana in the well and sometimes there is no way to heal) and much more, including the battle base of the
oud: 1 hero nuke and self-building buildings 2 destro 3 wyrms 4 finds all =)
but as for me, the worst are located in relation to each other
hum> elf> orc> ud> hum

x
x-tiger 12.09.22

The topic "The Worst Race" is not only stupid, but even meaningless. And how is it that people managed to open such a topic?

D
DrGoo 12.09.22

The worst race is noobs, there are even worse discers, droppers =)

x
x-tiger 12.09.22

=)

x
x-tiger 12.09.22

If you've played enough of the pot and have nothing to do, then it's better to go here: http://forums.playground.ru/braid/573233/#195800 - Than to discuss a stupid and meaningless topic.