3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sobr21 21.11.19 02:59 am

What not to do, and worth it.Tips. Survival tactics. (State of Decay)

I propose to share here the tricks in the game . The game has many characters but let's say I have vacany with a Horde of zombies without a car raspravlyaetsya alone ! But there is a situation when the character nakalyaetsya too many zombies and deal with them not fails : hit ALT-F4 and voila, the game starts from your last save and your character alive and healthy . I there were two and both times Marcus in full health.=)
138 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kuper_tolko_ya 21.11.19

How to collect materials?

z
zhekuha 21.11.19

Cupertino
either find or choose on the basis of the radio tower and click on the icon with the bricks after 10 minutes you will appear on the map marker with the materials

O
OguHBJIecY 21.11.19

Outposts need to destroy the hordes of zombies coming to the perimeter; improve the region apply to all outposts; In the description, I understand that outposts also bring every day life that displays ().
Place outposts around your base near roads(approaches), so you are protected from the waves of hordes. 4 outposts I had to protect, the other to the right resources.
Reserved posts at the second house, they are not deleted.

On the map if building something crossed out it does not mean that it is empty, point the crosshairs at him and see where you can send a messenger or not.

CTRL Bob and weave
Left mouse button+SHIFT Powerful blow(with the skill of feel)
The space W Jump kick
SHIFT+E the Rebound
Left mouse button + F resets the backpack.

Download character when you swing for 5, you can put specialization. ASTERISK on TAB

Skill Heavy weapons /Cleaning/ beats zombies EN masse in front of him on his feet and cuts off after which they die (I really liked).
Skill skill Assistant /Boost/ garbage take a second skill round kick side step
Skill Reflexes /Instant hitting/ other skills uncomfortable running SHIT + CTRL

Mission SOUVENIR easiest to jump over the bridge into yellow speed car (3 cars killed yet tried), at the end of the house screamer with a bunch of zombies. Partner dumps once come to the house, helped the sniper which I bought 5 boxes of ammo in the mission of Wilkerson (the Sniper shoots 10 times). Once cleared the building comes dead dad Lily and gives you a watch.

s
sobr21 21.11.19

Skill roll with a very handy and easy - in the first minimum of the noise - and the noise is even from blows with the bat for example.Makes no just hold shift suitable zombakov press control while holding down shift.Endurance minimum spend and zombie's corpse 100%

L
Laysik_One 21.11.19

OguHBJIecY
Outposts, quite well removed.

T
Three_A 21.11.19

Laysik_One
do not prompt as?)

s
sobr21 21.11.19

With Notepad in menu construction - cross

L
Laysik_One 21.11.19

Three_A
as a comrade said above, open Notepad. Go to the database section, and choose the bottom of the Outpost that you need. It can be improved, that there was a trap on the Horde, or to delete it. Also you can remove any constructed building, and in its place build a new one. So, maybe someone didn't know :)

M
Marsel Kazan 21.11.19

Let's share the ways of survival)
For example, I usually always drive a car that is for the infected to destroy I'm not getting it I just honk in front of the zombies themselves come out and I crushed them and so in fact, you can pass the whole game)

B
Baryga s Tretey Ulicy 21.11.19

Correctly and due to the fact that I climbed into the Inferno killed 8 characters

J
JuvialS 21.11.19

Marsel Kazan
I throw cocktails Molotov Investasinya so well and thick but with the jumper already shitty topic is not the channel, that is why I spend 100 influence and take always in town partner that radically increases the chance of rescue from the jumper.

K
Kep15323 21.11.19

From jumper I easily repulsed Marcus,when a jumper runs up close enough, jump up and kicked in the stomach until the jumper lying around,run up and finish, I srabotalo 6 out of 10,the other 4 partner helped.

J
JuvialS 21.11.19

Well, I still would not forget about the other and their rock hard too, thus increasing the morale and stability if other bored take it and play them all then switch to another nurse, etc. so that by the end I have all the full bleed and the spirit of salvation above.

B

I to Rob a shop for example I use this method:First take the firecrackers throw as far as you can,hiding behind bushes and then when all the zombies run out run take what you can, and go back to base

D
Daniil Yakovlev 21.11.19

Well thank you for the tips)

K
Kep15323 21.11.19

MrXaus
What about gun shops,there's always a lot of zombies as you hear direct where people trample.

B

But I was lucky I was there М401 founded

K
Kep15323 21.11.19

I'm an AK 47 in a normal house found)

E
ERHater 21.11.19

The main time Alt + F4 press, the most effective method of survival.

N
Near_Blass 21.11.19

I would not advise you people to raise, I have dug 46 on the basis of such swallow, medicines and food already in my collected wherever it was:) in short, it is better not exceed the number 20, my advice otherwise, then instead of performing the jobs will be in search of food to dig