3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sobr21 21.11.19 02:59 am

What not to do, and worth it.Tips. Survival tactics. (State of Decay)

I propose to share here the tricks in the game . The game has many characters but let's say I have vacany with a Horde of zombies without a car raspravlyaetsya alone ! But there is a situation when the character nakalyaetsya too many zombies and deal with them not fails : hit ALT-F4 and voila, the game starts from your last save and your character alive and healthy . I there were two and both times Marcus in full health.=)
138 Comments
Sort by:
C
CTuKC 21.11.19

Palladim
I do not agree with 3M paragraph: the best warehouse and fair in a closed area, but the fair opens immediately and the area uncomfortable, so you better stock, in principle, no, but uncomfortable because of remoteness from cities with resources, little space under the building and a small Parking lot.
and absolutely disagree with the 4th item to choose a specialization you need to study the characteristics of the character (the same as Marcus fights best with heavy weapons, as it has skill build) download it character so at least there was one attack in the region (circular blow from the blunt weapon, the impact on the choice and cutting heavy foot in hand-to-hand is not at all, you need some skill)

G
Goofi2 21.11.19

Tip: when has gained the trust of 100% and take about 2-3 people in your base, not in a hurry =) First, you can arrange a RAID on houses all in a row, and to make all welcome at the center of the street, after again several times to bring home.
Accordingly, a question arises: how (if possible) to drive in the minivan backpacks?

v
vlivg 21.11.19

First of all thank JuviaIS for a lot of advice and efficiency. Secondly, I would like to know, is there an optimal set of people in the community? Yes thank you so much for the alt+F4 - so it turns out, zhadoba I am creepy and twice for Michael overacted, I was there actually a game called goodbye Michael )). Yeah, tried to find where the system is still hiding Savka... how they should be formed... but I have a few windus and disc and broken it's not so simple, however, in the main system folders until naschel... in logic, you can track them by date of formation (the folder the user is unfortunately not about that) - if someone found Cerknica. I would like also to know whether the experience of the player whom you name? jumper I do not understand or is it not that you speak or the question at all - take Michael, the axe, the left mouse button and all compactly La zombie. Who could the car in the trunk clothes to lay down? A very important question if the clothes collect in a heap, as recommended... they are just after restarting the map will not disappear? Bodybuilding swinging from any Jogging or just fast?

C
CTuKC 21.11.19

Goofi2
: O what kind of minivan?

G
Goofi2 21.11.19

Tip: when has gained the trust of 100% and take about 2-3 people in your base, not in a hurry =) First, you can arrange a RAID on houses all in a row, and to make all welcome at the center of the street, after again several times to bring home.
Accordingly, a question arises: how (if possible) to drive in the minivan backpacks?

V
Vanek Shehminkin 21.11.19

THE MOST DANGEROUS PLACES ! THE FOREST AND FIELD THERE IS ALWAYS A LOT OF ZOMBIES ESPECIALLY IN THE FIELD ! THE MOST DANGEROUS TIME OF THE DAY NIGHT ! THE NIGHT IS ALWAYS TO SPAWN MORE ZOMBIES ! The safest PLACE CORDON(little zombie !)

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 21.11.19

Remember when in the story the Sheriff kills the pastor's will? I at that moment the Sheriff was gone, when I found and drove until the pastor has already turned and killed 3... I was just on the note.

A
Aleks2534 21.11.19

The people of pleeeezzz tell me how fat and kill and then screwed only because of them all the problems

A
Aleks2534 21.11.19

And as the population on the basis of the increase?How to kill the sick survivors?

k
keyjon 21.11.19

Aleks2534
To increase population you need to look at the map something like the neighbors . Come,help me,they asked to you
Patients do not remember exactly,but it seems to kick you..

k
keyjon 21.11.19

Aleks2534
Get in the car heh.And it take off again.

R
ROTMAN13 21.11.19

The people tell me! Gathered a bunch of survivors, I want to povygonyali half how to do it if they're not sick? Approach the person zhmak E but there is no option to drive :-( maybe need a hero with leadership pumped or something? I'm sick of ESTs to assemble, voracious zikrantsi :-)

S
StalkerVirys 21.11.19

ROTMAN13
Did you stop to gather resources. They rest

r
ruslan937 21.11.19

Want to kick the chela at any price?
Start playing for him. Then as you want or let me eat, or jump down from the tower.
I like jump because to give yourself to eat well, cruel.

r
ruslan937 21.11.19

Share a little experience.
First read all of the above.
This is not left for dead here all is very difficult especially murder.
For the beginning think maybe you do want to experience and cunning.
1. Never go out alone at night on a safe zone.
2. See fierce ( as big hairy yells and 4 four limbs moves) do Not engage in a fight if one comes over well, since then either disperse two legs, set fire next to a fire damage but not fatally, and shoot in the car, hide.
3. Fierce on the road take him sensitive to the right so he jumped to the left when you jump back open the door by pressing lmb (left mouse button) and it's ready.
4. The trick let's say you scored a backpack with something well, such as ammo but on the basis they would be superfluous then you just leave it by clicking on X in the vicinity of the house where the safe zone, eventually ammo will need to fill up and then any persons from the community this backpack will select.
5. The trick must know everything. If you are at home and some people is home away from home you can see it in the diary, then usually this guy after a while something happens such as hunting for unusual zombies or to save his need while he is home away from home switch on him and he will return hence the mission will not.
6.Do not exceed the number. in person community for more than 15, I think it is clear why.
7. The best base is a truck stop on the map is in the southernmost city in the biggest building on the outskirts in the West. I do this with all the other towns, fields, farms harvested gradually( houses, fields, cemeteries) And this town will not touch because Then I'm all prokachany with guns and swords just the bounty hunter and the city then clean up simple and safe.
8. You still live in the Church? Get the most from there I have ed, Sam,pastor,and a lot of people died in particular from infections of them there are a lot of PTS.
9. Best machine for survival is a modern pickup truck it is strong and roomy and quiet.
10. Traderoute cardio run around the house and not in battles or catch-up with zombakami.
11. Stop the Infirmary, the workshop warehouse and the library, the kitchen and the bed is the Foundation. Why? Because the workshops build traps Glushakov and firecrackers each day and replenished with ammunition. The infirmary treats and also replenished with analgesics.
12. I personally each brow take on the gun (pistol,mp5,rifle) there is a choice as anyone, Glushak usually those who often get out of the house for example I do:) in General equipment as mentioned is given depending on brow what is it? Strong runner,beautiful,what jobs goes, maybe he's a collector so he something compact with Glushak and cartridges coffee analgesics.
13. Help other communities but Wilkerson some problem, suggest to think, and help others they will trust they can ukrytsya coffee nip cartridges to purchase may weapons.
14. Set yourself a goal what do you want? And what you need? Think carefully about.
15.If the situation is critical bet on pause and ponder.
P. S. Really all you can judge. The probability of your wins should not be below 45%
Take care of the machine and if one HANGS the GAME the answers are on the forum.
Protect yourself and your loved ones.

r
ruslan937 21.11.19

Never press W + SHIFT+левыйALT

r
ruslan937 21.11.19

Want to clear the infection then if you are prokachany better to take a companion or the ground shakes, but if it is one you have to go to the maximum distance of the shot and shoot Glushakov will be somewhere 5 zombies on easy and melee. In any case, do not go into the building, I once thought there was a screamer and the map was just he came in and on me four more attacked and screamer, but I survived.

I
IceNinja 21.11.19

If attacked by a ferocious, we have to wait, and then when he was about to jump to press SHIFT + C or CTRL (rolling), so ferocious fall, and while he's down we need to finish

I
IceNinja 21.11.19

The fat man is very stupid zombies, wait for example the realties of the wall and when he runs at you, do a roll (SHIFT + C or CTRL), the banging and will be stunned for some time

S
SaIIIa 21.11.19

I see there is no big game, then do not understand.... well, okay, I'll write my own. In General, the only decent base in the game - warehouse Snyder. It makes sense to have if you can make her outposts, from behind and from all sides. Naturally the outposts should bring resources, in particular either the ammo or building materials, depending on what fell in the right houses. Is there a rear one skladki small, it's in the valley is located behind the Snyder warehouse, so if there during the search found no building materials - you can start the game again, while the warehouse does not appear in the materials, which being Outpost will bring life.
In the game the most ass are not zombies. Curve and not the physical machines. And the building materials. Well, more ammo. In General, a strategic resource. To surround outposts need a base to then you are not for*Balo message in the corner about -10 building materials for strengthening the walls. And so constantly, that you have simply run out of resources, will fall the moral of the whole map you suck, bricks will not find the game would end. So outposts with resources must be at least 4, and preferably 5. 2 Outpost on the cartridges and one for drugs. Grub is not necessary avanpost you through the garden to be. And fuel is not necessary, you through the biodiesel to be, and from his Studio have produced a lot of bombs in this cycle of creation is in the game, take note.
Then there are quite subtlety. Once I tried to start a new game, immediately went to the warehouse Snyder to test the shelf-life outposts - the validity of a medium, most importantly to the rear of the warehouse there were resources. Well I do not know. I created 4 of the Outpost, all on the bricks, extra bags with the bricks I put in the truck, which was parked directly in the Parking lot of Snyder. Then came the heresy of the resources of the pickup began to disappear, I noticed it quite by accident. Moreover, when I finally moved to Snyder and think that right now, I'll just sit in a parked pickup truck and all the resources will ZANESSA in base a gun - I was sadly mistaken. All the resources of the pickup just disappeared. There were 6 bags with bricks, it is 90 units of building materials..... e*toomath.... In the end when moving I found myself without the resources to create a powerful start from the infirmary, the library and the garden - just didn't have the bricks. To move to the Snyder warehouse, it is necessary with at least 150 units to immediately to start the construction without delay, yet no one died from the fever and died of hunger. Oh and that car repaired that they too are dead. In General, the economy in the game really wild, as it turned out.
About the physics of cars - it is just disgusting. In the first mafia physics were better. In GTA III the physics is just awesome compared to this miserable heresy in State of Decay. Any stones and pits on the roads - real mines, it is necessary to go around 100%, because if you run over a TINY PEBBLE at full speed - the car throws in a vague direction, and so much that even on a land mine so not undermined. In the end, the car flips and always lands on the roof. Software is not written to it somehow scanals more wheel to turn if it started turning. No, it is e*discharges to the roof and explodes 17 seconds. I have so died a fleet of pickups, I didn't know anymore what to drive.