3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sobr21 21.11.19 02:59 am

What not to do, and worth it.Tips. Survival tactics. (State of Decay)

I propose to share here the tricks in the game . The game has many characters but let's say I have vacany with a Horde of zombies without a car raspravlyaetsya alone ! But there is a situation when the character nakalyaetsya too many zombies and deal with them not fails : hit ALT-F4 and voila, the game starts from your last save and your character alive and healthy . I there were two and both times Marcus in full health.=)
138 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vova Pozdnyak 21.11.19

alexisbn
When the Outpost each day (real, not game) will give you a certain amount of resources (depending on the size of the stash of supplies). But here's another tip from me, do not leave surviving a single day if left after you go they will not have one and maybe even someone will die and disappear. I had such bitter experience. And about the outposts if space for the many outposts being built 4-5 near the base on the resources and more to protect. And a few in other cities, there is need to look for large stocks of resources (2-3 packs if you're lucky 4) and there is put. It is necessary in order to give more resources and to provided toist if you ran out of supplies in a strange city you don't have to look for other survivors and they have to take resources, and you can go to the Outpost, and there to restock. Well, something like that.

r
ruslan937 21.11.19

Vova Pozdnyakov
About the rifle check. And who knows how not to go to the game but the game was normal?

a
alexisbn 21.11.19

Vova Pozdnyakov
Wait, come on gradually. As the game developed decided to skip this important for a game item... I would like to get more info. So found the warehouse. It has a stash (the place with the ESTs and nishtyak).
1) What can and should be collected immediately? Only the loot,and resources to leave?
2) the Warehouse is searched, Zambi killed, can create an Outpost. After that you can collect resources? Or do they have to leave?
3) Every day ESTs are in my base machine is added?

V
Vova Pozdnyak 21.11.19

alexisbn
1.Once you take the fact that you most need in this moment and leave only one type of resources (in packages). Toist if you have a stash, let's say with food and gas then you can have what you need. I personally first pick up the food when food on the basis of enough food then we can leave, and the other to pick up. A gig can take can leave is not affected. The main thing that there was only one type of packs with resources.
2.No resources don't, because if you take an Outpost turn with the resource in usual.
3.Yes, every day (not a game but real). You've got it in the summary will be written.

V
Vova Pozdnyak 21.11.19

ruslan937
You can try to leave everything is perfect. Ie all the mini quests performed, food, medicines, ammunition in abundance, and of a couple of resource outposts of all kinds of resources. Then maybe a day or two you can not go, but this is only a theory.

V
Vova Pozdnyak 21.11.19

ruslan937
Even the stupid stuff I found:
This is all a very simple way:
- save the game (say on the real clock 02:48);
- someplace we write this time not to forget (or do a backup Save with the date and time - I do to be able to rollback the game at any time during and replay);
- let's say there's one real night, click on the clock in WINDOWS, let's say there's 12:48, changing the time at 02:50.
- go to the game, load the save - voila! - in the game less than an hour.
- put the game on pause, turn the game and put the normal time in WINDOWS (while the game is paused - you can change the time whatever it is, it will not affect gameplay).

it was a solution to the problem No. 2, and No. 1 is solved in another way - wind off time ago, i.e. for example put 02:28, and we have more time to resolve some quest that would have been canceled on the expiration date. And just then returned time to normal. It is also possible Vice versa to accelerate, if, say, broke to wait to build any building.

That's all.

r
ruslan937 21.11.19

Vova Pozdnyakov
Yes, class, method is good, and you will not prompt how game collapse.

r
ruslan937 21.11.19

And I story mode as if all went well, everything studied that have built people good mission wall hanging but it will not take place, though the weapons are not all found. And started to play breakdown mode back tightened, and every day in the afternoon and evening to go and check that storyline too lazy

r
ruslan937 21.11.19

Vova Pozdnyakov
I, too, shall pass when fired from the guns of hell .50

V
Vova Pozdnyak 21.11.19

ruslan937
Alt+Tab. Or are you not about?

V
Vova Pozdnyak 21.11.19

People who have ID weapons?

r
ruslan937 21.11.19

Why stop to ask various heroes after performing tasks (achievements)

r
ruslan937 21.11.19

And mission of the neighbors already do (breakdown)

N
NightHawkreal 21.11.19

ruslan937
Maybe it's time to move?

a
alexisbn 21.11.19

In General, do not understand. I have all the outposts Stroimaterialy. Some I have not even picked up the bags with the materials. Still on the -9 result on the basis of(((((

V
Vova Pozdnyak 21.11.19

alexisbn
You will not have to write plus, it says how consumption and how much revenue it writes.

a
alexisbn 21.11.19

Vova Pozdnyakov
so how to come out on plus? My car nothing to fix, and can not build, while in the group no more than 20 people.

V
Vova Pozdnyak 21.11.19

It is necessary to consider it yourself. For example, the Outpost gives 1 per day, and consumption of 5 a day. You need to build 6 outposts with this resource.

V
Vova Pozdnyak 21.11.19

Himself in short to count.

S
SaIIIa 21.11.19

Vova Pozdnyakov
no, if the kid is -9, so -9 will be) Because in the original he must have actually -27. Or rather, the trip it was -25 below with 8 outposts was still -9.