3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F51 09.10.22 05:33 pm

TAM 3x3 tournament May 31, 2015 (Unreal Tournament 2004)

TAM 3x3 tournament. Start scheduled for Sunday May 31st 15:00 UTC

- Full Double Elimination
- BO3

- Organization: F51 and Zabivalkin

- Maps:
DM-Rankin-FE
DM-Campgrounds2004-G1E
DM-DE-Grendelkeep
DM-OSR-Cheops
DM -AkBal2k4-SE
DM-Under_LE-2009
DM-StalwartXL2003-TAM

- Map selection: ours, yours. Desider is determined by scribbling. The team that starts scribbling is determined by a coin. In the same way, a card is selected to play in the loser's bracket.

- Server:
PG CTF: ut2004://212.42.38.94:9777
PG TDM1: ut2004://212.42.38.94:8877
PG TDM2: ut2004://212.42.38.94:8977
By general agreement, other servers can be used without any problems.

In case of disputes, we contact the organizers.

- Stream:
Skinner - http://goodgame.ru/channel/Skinner2170

- Application form:
1. Nicknames of team members
2. Captain's Skype

- List of teams:
Bugatti + Mind + Koffee
Naut + F51 + LiA
itsinthemind + a-re -ja + Cold-M
Megapihar' + JÍüç + RwR
c3.Maloy + c3.Shadow
artlite + biohazard! + 3Denis
van + Maldito + vamp
Rasty + uogcubdacc + AngerFist Tournament

results:
1. itsinthemind + a-re-ja + Cold-M
2. artlite + biohazard! + 3Denis
3. Naut + F51 + LiA

Stream records:

129 Comments
Sort by:
N
Ness_ 09.10.22

1) I would add Goose2k4, Waisten-Fix, Remedy_a4 and StalwartXL2003 to the maplist - all these cards are played constantly on TAM and definitely more often than Akbal.
2) Champ with a bonnet would be more fun, IMHO. Of course, I understand that people with a special head structure want to dominate the dead game, and there are those who are ready to merge fsci with them, just to play their favorite stupid mode, but I'm sure that there are also many people who would like to participate in such a tournament and play in a normal adequate environment. And also those who will not find a team.

F
F51 09.10.22

1) I would add Goose2k4, Waisten-Fix, Remedy_a4 and StalwartXL2003 to the maplist - all these cards are played constantly on TAM and definitely more often than Akbal.
For 3x3 these cards are too big, IMHO. Of course, I'm not sure, but 1v1 on the goose at the end of the round is still fun.

And about "perfect accuracy": go to TAM first and sort the cards by the number of matches played. "Absolutely" it can only be stated here that only Rankin, Kemp, Cheops, Anderle and Grendel are constantly played. The rest of the cards are played an order of magnitude less often, and, alas, only Waysten was played more often than Akbala from the cards you listed, and even then not by much. So let's be careful with the expert mode there. Especially when you do not play TAM at all and bypass this mode for a kilometer.

2) Champ with a bonnet would be more fun, IMHO.
And long live the srach about the immb Angerfists, who were taken in the last round, yeah.

people with a special head structure want to dominate in a dead game, and there are those who are ready to merge fsci to them, just to play their favorite stupid mode
And there are those who don’t care about the result, and they just want to play with their gang for fun .

M
Maldito 09.10.22

StalwartXL2003, plus, by the way, the missing 7th map)

N
Ness_ 09.10.22

For 3x3 these cards are too big, IMHO. Of course, I'm not sure, but 1v1 on the goose at the end of the round is still fun.
THERE in itself is still "fun" and hiding at 1x1 can be equally effective both on Gus and on Akbal.

So let's be careful with the expert mode there. Especially when you do not play TAM at all and bypass this mode for a kilometer.
Is it an expert according to my playing time distribution? :)
First of all, I focus on the European TAM, where Gus, Stalworth and Remedy are one of the most popular maps, and Akbal is played much less frequently. Well, I just offered the cards for consideration, without claiming anything. Especially for an expert on TAM. :)

And long live the srachs about immbant Angerfists, who were taken in the last round, yeah.
Everyone knows that Angerfist's shock is almost like Naut's. :)
And in general, it would be logical for Naut or some other TAM dart to take Angerfist into his team. He himself wants to play, but he understands that no one will take him without a hood pick.
In the same way, I would play if possible, but I don’t have a team, but they will team up with a conditional Angerfist and play against some kind of bunch like Naut-51-Nitrox - go fuck yourself ...

F
F51 09.10.22

I primarily focus on the European TAM
and I primarily focus on PG TAM, which, in my opinion, is much more logical, given where the tournament will be held and who will play in it. We can still focus on Tuki, there the Constructor is played/played every day. No, well, what.

In the same way, I would play, if possible,
THIS TURN!

He himself wants to play, but he understands that no one will take him without a hood pick.
Well, not fate then, what to do.

but they will unite with a conditional Angerfist and play against some combination like Naut-51-Nitrox - go fuck yourself ...
If someone does not want to play, no one forces him. I didn't think I'd have to talk about it.

_
_biohazard 09.10.22

This is THERE in principle, here, I think, there will be no sracha for the balance with a cap. special selection, you can play with all sorts of vegetables, you don’t really need to think there, train too. It's also fun with ready-made teams, I doubt that anyone will want to collect imbatim, plus you can run around with friends. And do not forget that it is there, and not some kind of TDM, here they can also drag wooden dnars with a more or less suitable aim.

S
Sincerelyyourspussy 09.10.22

Pussy Riot is here. Wanna participate. Lookin' for a team.

Ready to do everything as the cap says. The microphone in the game is unlikely to be used. But I can talk on Skype in parallel if it is convenient for the team.

PS There is a proposal to replace the maps that are boring to everyone with random ones chosen by the organizers to their taste. Announce the list 5 days before the tournament so that everyone is on an equal footing; with the same study time.

i
itsinthemind 09.10.22

sign me up somewhere :)

3DenisUT 09.10.22

+

3DenisUT 09.10.22

I suggest replacing Akbal with Waisten-Fix

I
Inferion- 09.10.22

I would love to play in the same team with my good old teammate Carnage, but he has critical days, so alas and ah :( It is not possible to leave your best friend who is bedridden due to illness looking for medicines and tampons :(

X
X111 09.10.22

Such a touching story, it almost made me cry :(

t
toxick.com 09.10.22

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee more than tamche more!!111111

c
cyber_spooky 09.10.22

Too big for a 3x3 stalwart? LOLO, an expert worse than Ness!
+1 shorter)

i
itsinthemind 09.10.22

even people are recruiting a current for 2.5 teams, suspicious!

N
Ness_ 09.10.22

Yes lan, get out of Spooky already as many as 3 teams:
Team 2: PussyRiot, WEDRO, Spooky - guys for pure fun
! .

Well, coming soon the team of winners represented by Naut and 51st. While waiting for the creation of fictional competition.

R
Rasty569 09.10.22

Naut + 51st 2v3 all in balance!
For a change, you can use the Malevolence map, an excellent map for 3v3

i
itsinthemind 09.10.22

wow! we need to get together in a team with old fellow countrymen, I mean: me, areja (ser13) and combat cat (dreamz)! )))
and the 9-year-old bugati already has a fake one? nothing!

c
cyber_spooky 09.10.22

itsinthemind
oh, do you know a cat?) not a bad player!

N
Ness_ 09.10.22

Bad players don't win premier league clanbase. Even in dead corner3.
In general, the Yaroslavl team will succeed.