3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F51 09.10.22 05:33 pm

TAM 3x3 tournament May 31, 2015 (Unreal Tournament 2004)

TAM 3x3 tournament. Start scheduled for Sunday May 31st 15:00 UTC

- Full Double Elimination
- BO3

- Organization: F51 and Zabivalkin

- Maps:
DM-Rankin-FE
DM-Campgrounds2004-G1E
DM-DE-Grendelkeep
DM-OSR-Cheops
DM -AkBal2k4-SE
DM-Under_LE-2009
DM-StalwartXL2003-TAM

- Map selection: ours, yours. Desider is determined by scribbling. The team that starts scribbling is determined by a coin. In the same way, a card is selected to play in the loser's bracket.

- Server:
PG CTF: ut2004://212.42.38.94:9777
PG TDM1: ut2004://212.42.38.94:8877
PG TDM2: ut2004://212.42.38.94:8977
By general agreement, other servers can be used without any problems.

In case of disputes, we contact the organizers.

- Stream:
Skinner - http://goodgame.ru/channel/Skinner2170

- Application form:
1. Nicknames of team members
2. Captain's Skype

- List of teams:
Bugatti + Mind + Koffee
Naut + F51 + LiA
itsinthemind + a-re -ja + Cold-M
Megapihar' + JÍüç + RwR
c3.Maloy + c3.Shadow
artlite + biohazard! + 3Denis
van + Maldito + vamp
Rasty + uogcubdacc + AngerFist Tournament

results:
1. itsinthemind + a-re-ja + Cold-M
2. artlite + biohazard! + 3Denis
3. Naut + F51 + LiA

Stream records:

129 Comments
Sort by:
F
F51 09.10.22

cyber_spooky, I'll just leave this without comment :)

F
F51 09.10.22

Tournament results:
1. itsinthemind + a-re-ja + Cold-M
2. artlite + biohazard! + 3Denis
3. Naut + F51 + LiA

Thank you all for your participation. It came out really well, I tell you.

M
Maldito 09.10.22

Norm tournament, there was a lot of hard struggle and, which is nice, not only at the end, but also at the beginning. Art gave up :( Could have competed in the finals :(

_
_Naut_ 09.10.22

well, when a loss of 10-8 on a de-sider is called a drain in cabbage soup, then you can judge the reliability of the rest of the conclusions :)

m
more.or.equal.null 09.10.22

Art gave up :( We could have competed on the rank in the final :(
Art was tired just in a day, I'm sick.
We could have been on the under, and not just the rank.

c
cyber_spooky 09.10.22

NautiluS_NP
after your drain 0 2 (in cabbage soup) I didn’t look further, I could hardly resist not to write a second time), but a little later I updated the plate and saw that you leaked the cold - I was really shocked! apparently after the drain, you began to adapt to a new regime, most likely for you, and understand that something must probably be done differently than in a duel :) and 51 felt the fire and began to play much more carefully than before - that's what happened 2 1 and 10 8. If they had turned on their brains earlier, they would have been in 1st place, I tell

t
toxick.com 09.10.22

it's time for tdm 2on2 with dough posony :)

c
cold mind 09.10.22

Thanks for the championship to the mates, organizer and participants, especially to Skinner for the stream. It's not that bad to play this low-brain mode. It would be boring to play without Teamspeak, but it turned out to be invigorating!
+++ Looking forward to TDM 2v2! +++

Final: Loser Final:

Loser

Minor Final:

n
ninja 09.10.22

either the tops are not so tops for a long time, or the mode is not so no-brain,
or THERE has not yet completely rolled down to the level of the cemetery

i
itsinthemind 09.10.22

THERE is the same mode as all the others.
you can play nobrain and tdm and duels, ktf you can play nobrain. the fact that on TAM publics the whole game comes down to stupid endless spam at your feet does not make the mode nobrain - it all depends on the players, and there are stupid, non-team forwards with a rocket in duels and in tdm, and in the same ctf / br.

X
X111 09.10.22

THERE is the same mode as all the others.

Do not lie to yourself.
No need to control, no need to get fat -> a mode for nobrain logs flying away with an obscene score outside this comfortable oak grove.

i
itsinthemind 09.10.22

You don’t need to control, you don’t need
to get fat. For you, the ability to count from 0 to 55 and from 0 to 82 is already an indicator of mastery of the brain? as for me, this is not enough to consider a person not a "nobrain log" (c).
you need to control opponents, you need to be able to use weapons according to the situation, and not stupidly spam with a rocket, as some do here. properly dispose of adren. one skill of good shooting will not solve in TAM. and in general, TAM is a separate mode, you don’t need to compare it with TDM, those who cannot be defeated in TDM are defeated in TAM and vice versa, but this still suggests that TAM also needs to be able to play, and not stupidly piu-piu

t
toxick.com 09.10.22

those who cannot be defeated in TDM - are defeated in TAM

sorry, but no :)

M
Maldito 09.10.22

those who cannot be defeated in TDM are defeated in TAM and vice versa, but this still suggests that you also need to be able to play THERE, and not stupidly piu-piu

Oh, something became doubtful to me.

_
_biohazard 09.10.22

this is not enough to consider a person not a "nobley log" (c).
you need to control opponents, you need to be able to use weapons according to the situation, and not stupidly spam with a rocket, as some do here. properly manage adren
There is some kind of tactics there, but even so-so. All of these listed skills should be worked out to the level of automatism by more or less experienced players, otherwise, most likely, you are a repulsed TAM nobrain. The main thing is not to scatter one by one and leak information about the opponent's HP to teammates.
In fact, you can stand as a team in the flagroom and, as soon as you shoot a couple of times at the enemy, you can run away and finish it off, or continue to rat until you get out yourself, turn on the sight of the lights and occasionally walk back and forth, which you yourself demonstrated in final. It especially delivered how it was possible to break in on the rankin and with a banal spam force to convulsively jump with doublejumps, while trying to fight off the shock. Here is all your control of rivals and the use of weapons according to the situation.
Nearby, use a flacorocket, medium-long distance - chocolate light, the enemy has little hp - finish off with a lumogan or link, he himself has little hp or they kick you in two / three of them - dump with a shield if you are F51 - scatter bio and croutons around the map, maybe you will fill up someone random hit. Izzy.

_
_Naut_ 09.10.22

itsinthemind
to properly manage adren

you count how many times F51 your booster outplayed))

those who cannot be defeated in TDM are defeated in TAM and vice versa
is this statement that you can defeat me with F51 in 2v2 there?

i
itsinthemind 09.10.22

you count how many times F51 outplayed your booster))
well, the power of randomness is so great, if I knew that he also has a booster, would

this statement naturally act differently that you will defeat me with F51 in 2x2 there?
I wrote what I wrote. I did not make such a statement. and in general, why it was not clear to you two to play, IMHO it would be better if the naut took a biohazard, and 51 took an art and another weaker one each. it would be more interesting than the way you did

N
Ness_ 09.10.22

it would be more interesting than the way you did
Read the pearls in the TAM tournament conference about the upcoming summer tdm tournament and don't ask anymore questions about what is more interesting and for whom.

M
Maldito 09.10.22

and in general, why it was not clear to you two to play, IMHO it would be better if the naut took a biohazard, and 51 took an art and another weaker one each. would be more interesting than the way you did.

More than more interesting? In my opinion, they did an excellent job in terms of balance, they lost 2 times in an equal fight, they could have won. In my opinion, a great solution if they want to play together) You write like that, as if they had torn everyone to zero.

X
X111 09.10.22

for you, the ability to count from 0 to 55 and from 0 to 82 is already an indicator of the possession of the brain?

For me, this is the ability to show something outside of the single-cell log mode. Naturally, by "show something" it does not mean to pour dmer into the trash and run back to fellow dubism.

THERE is a separate mode, you don't need to compare it with TDM.

Indeed, you don't need to compare this random shit mod with ut.