3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maxplay555 09.10.22 08:58 pm

flies out. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

why is the game crashing??
74 Comments
Sort by:
H
HackerokX 09.10.22

maksplay555
=D Description, very original :D
What system? Does it meet the minimum requirements? Or higher than recommended?

m
maxplay555 09.10.22

HackerokX
atlon x4 740 geforce 750 8gb ram

s
shockburst 09.10.22

pirate or face?

m
maxplay555 09.10.22

ShockBurst
Pirate

w
wiedzmin hg 09.10.22

Good evening everyone.
Let me know if anyone has come across. Played yesterday and everything was great. Today I'm suffering for half a day, reinstalling the game, downloading and trying the "folk" versions, nothing helps, but the problem is this. I start the game and nothing happens. Witcher3.exe hangs in the processes, shows the consumed memory of about half a gigabyte, and after a while the process is removed. Well, what kind of nonsense is it, you can’t normally play a really worthwhile game

b
burn the console 09.10.22

ShockBurst
There are no pirates for this game - all versions are licensed without protection.

b

wiedzmin6891
try to run as administrator

w
wiedzmin hg 09.10.22

burn konsolota
Tried the same thing.

b

wiedzmin6891
Steam version?

s
shockburst 09.10.22

maksplay555
if it's a pirate, then most likely there are problems with the game itself... try downloading another pirate or buy a licensed disc =)

w
wiedzmin hg 09.10.22

burn the console
Yes stim.

b

wiedzmin6891
Now I’ll ask a friend how he solved this trouble, yesterday he also suffered in the evening (a black window appears before launch like preparation for launch?)

w
wiedzmin hg 09.10.22

Ask.
Nothing appears.

b

wiedzmin6891
He asked, the problem is not solved, he said sometimes he lets go and the next day again and yes, he still has friends with the same problem.

b
blackwisp 09.10.22

The only game in which I encountered this problem can crash after 3 minutes of the game, or maybe after 30 minutes of the game, only frequent saving helps the nerves. Actually I tried all the methods described on the Internet (bcdedit / set IncreaseUserVa, playing in window mode, reinstalling drivers for vidyuhu, netframe, even reinstalled Windows).
computer config:
i7-3770k
ram 8 gb
gtx 770
win 7 64 bit
Steam game.

b

blackwisp
A lot of friends with the same problem. I noticed two coincidences: 1) Steam version
2) nvidia cards 600-700 series
I have a GOG version, everything works fine

D
DocQ1 09.10.22

Already not in one topic unsubscribed about sorties. I don't know why, but all new games conflict with overclocked video cards, i.e. with those who dispersed at the factory and sold. So, try to reset at least in nvidiiinspector what was overclocked at the factory. My example, gigabyte geforce gtx660 ti 2 gb, is factory overclocked by 10%. Having thrown off 50 MHz, it is played without crashes, although it used to be thrown off by default, but by experience I achieved such a result;) Try it, maybe it will work out.

b

DocQ1
You're right, but these crashes are only on nvidia, which is very strange because the game was released under their brand. I have 280X factory overclocking plus a little more and everything is fine.

D
DocQ1 09.10.22

burn the
Nvidia console in the know of course. But, it’s necessary to sell the Titans) The developers, of course, did not test overclocked video cards .. someone probably hinted ..

D
Diman Tsarev 09.10.22

The guys are the same garbage with crashes, the picture freezes, the music plays, the game lasts 1-30 minutes. The computer is ancient but I play at minimum without lags.
Computer config :
AMD dual core 5000+
RAM 4
ATI Radeon HD 5600
Win 7 64