3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maxplay555 09.10.22 08:58 pm

flies out. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

why is the game crashing??
74 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxplay555 09.10.22

rrrr44
bought a steam version ... pah pah no crashes)))

M
MEI0188 09.10.22

rrrr44 I
support the pressing issue, the same nonsense

s
saa0891 09.10.22

rrrr44

And what's the problem with installing MSI Afterburner (a useful program) if it's not yet installed and lowering the core clock (Core clock) by 50 - 100 MHz, it helps a lot.

r
rrrr44 09.10.22

saa0891
has been a program for a long time, and I use it. Yes, I lowered the frequency by 100, but it helped. For 20 hours of play after lowering the frequency, I only threw it out once. But that's not the point. I did not buy this video card to lower the frequencies on it for games.
Can anyone answer: such garbage with an underestimation of the frequency is only in this game, or maybe someone had the same problem in other games?

r
rrrr44 09.10.22

maksplay555
It seems to me that the problem is not in which store the game was bought.

M
MEI0188 09.10.22

We have to wait for the patch so the temperature will not work everywhere the firewood norms are all updated but to no avail 0

m
maxplay555 09.10.22

Did you download rrrr44
from the torrent?

r
rrrr44 09.10.22

maksplay555
Yes, I downloaded the preload version from there, since there was more speed. But I bought it on gog. So, patches and everything else downloaded from gog.

m
maxplay555 09.10.22

rrrr44
I also
downloaded the Gog version, it crashed every 10 minutes. I bought the Steam version, there are no problems))

s
saa0891 09.10.22

rrrr44

Maybe someone will answer: such garbage with underestimation of the frequency is only in this game, or can anyone have the same problem in other games?

This problem is mainly observed with video cards with factory overclocking (I don’t know which one you have), I always bought such cards and there were no problems in any game, this problem was only in call of duty black ops 2, I had to lower the frequency by 50 MHz, with what was the advice from the developers themselves, since some people had such a problem, I didn’t have anything else in any game, in The Witcher 3 everything is fine too.

r
rrrr44 09.10.22

saa0891
I have 970 jetstream from palit. Accordingly, there is factory overclocking. In other games, there was no opportunity to test it yet, since I bought it before buying the third witcher. So you're saying that you also have factory overclocking and everything is fine in the Witcher and you haven't lowered the frequency? Do you play on gog or steam version?

r
rrrr44 09.10.22

maksplay555
Saved from gog to the steam version came up?

m
maxplay555 09.10.22

I deleted gog saves...playing from scratch on steam version...

s
saa0891 09.10.22

rrrr44

So you're saying that you also have factory overclocking and everything is fine in the Witcher and you didn't lower the frequency?

Yes, with overclocking, I didn’t lower it, there was one crash when I tried to make a screen with Fraps, but it didn’t crash anymore, but I didn’t play so much yet.

Do you play on gog or steam version?

I don’t think that it matters at least some, unless of course there are patches, as I understand it, there are some problems with this.

I have steam.