3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maxplay555 09.10.22 08:58 pm

flies out. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

why is the game crashing??
74 Comments
Sort by:
v
vftor 09.10.22

sroch1589
So they will not release a patch, at least in the near future. And it's not the drivers.

s
sroch1589 09.10.22

vftor
is just a matter of drivers, then why are they needed at all? they are released just for optimization, so don't talk nonsense

v
vftor 09.10.22

sroch1589
Wait.

s
sroch1589 09.10.22

vftor
I'm waiting)

N
Northern Sky 09.10.22

For those who have a card that heats up and crashes: you can perform undervolting. Lower max. voltage on the video card chip. Developers always give it with a margin. This will not lead to anything terrible for the card - in the worst case, the video driver will fall off (reinstalled everything). But at the output: the temperature is lower at the same frequencies. The performance is the same.
How to do undervolting read in Google (msi afterburner to help). Not all cards can be subjected to this operation without a tambourine.
On my 280x I lowered the max. voltage from 1.2v to 1.13v. The temperature in the load is not higher than 80.
PS Even in msi afterburnere you can lock fps around 40-45. Then it's all beauty.

A
Andrei Klimakin 09.10.22

I solved the problem of crashes with the Dll-Files Fixer program 6 hours normal flight I also advise you to use the Free Fixer program to search for mdm.exe

m
maxplay555 09.10.22

Andrei Klimakin
Dll-Files Fixer what should be done in it to remove crashes?

A
Andrei Klimakin 09.10.22

maksplay555
Check the scanner for errors and fix them. For this you need a cracked version. Right now, not at the computer, otherwise I would have thrown a link to the torrent version

A
Andrei Klimakin 09.10.22

maksplay555 Try the root tracker Be sure to have an activated version Scan for errors I found an error The Witcher You can see it in detail after scanning Then Press the fix button

m
maxplay555 09.10.22

Andrei Klimakin did
everything in half an hour anyway flew out (((

A
Andrei Klimakin 09.10.22

And it gives an error or stupidly exits If Crash then see the name of the ddl file and install it through this one, please When I crashed, I had such an error The Witcher 3 was completed In details Look for the name of the ddl file in this program and install it

A
Andrei Klimakin 09.10.22

maksplay555
And reboot the system

m
maxplay555 09.10.22

Andrei Klimakin
do you have a face?

A
Andrei Klimakin 09.10.22

maksplay555
Pirate

m
maxplay555 09.10.22

Andrei Klimakin
stupidly flies to my desktop without errors (((

m
maxplay555 09.10.22

Andrei Klimakin
give a link to your pirate?

T
Tony2143 09.10.22

On Windows 8.1 I start and writes the work of the laptop system is
stopped:
i5 4200u 2Ghz
820m 2gb
8gb opera

A
Andrei Klimakin 09.10.22

maksplay555
I downloaded from the phoenix even when the preload was then he installed 1 patch for me himself And everything else All the other patches and Russian voice acting downloaded and installed manually Xs there is also version 1.0

A
Andrei Klimakin 09.10.22

Tony2143
And when you open the details of the error, what does it write?

r
rrrr44 09.10.22

Really no one has found a normal way out of dealing with this problem without lowering the frequency. Already 3 patches have been released and the crash has not been fixed. I read on the forums and see that a lot of people have this problem.
The essence of departure: I go into the game, I play. I can play for half an hour, I can play for an hour, and I can play for a couple of minutes. Then it throws it to the desktop without any errors, the sound continues to go, but the game can no longer be deployed.
System if anything: i5, gtx970, 8GB of RAM, paging file on the machine. The game is complete, not a repack.
And how to deal with it?