3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VIKING 13.10.22 06:23 pm

Are you tired of this game yet? (Titan Quest)

People, aren't you tired? I look here for types and there are 60 levels, I don’t want to offend the game because it’s good, just excellent.. BUT monotonous..
Is it fun to repeat 123456767 times something like this Algorithm:
Merchant -> Buying healing and mana potions in countless quantities.. -> Hanging all the people -> Completing the quest and to the beginning of the tsipochki .. Have fun developing? I only had enough for 2 of these telkins or 3 heck knows .. And level 28 ...
63 Comments
Sort by:
h
hazard1337 13.10.22

honestly? tired, but there is nothing to do, so let's play

S
Sandre 13.10.22

It's just not for everyone ;) Many people want to find legendary items and therefore play for dozens of hours. TQ, like Diablo, is addictive, but only for those who truly love RPGs)

V
VIKING 13.10.22

Well, you want to say who will get tired of it, that is not an RPG connoisseur, not a fig, if I don’t like the lack of replay value, it doesn’t mean that I don’t trudge from RPG ... But if there’s clothes, let’s run in Oblivion, Morrowind and Gothic to look for things, so nooo these games are so addictive that sometimes you even run around naked without any swords and armor ..

S
SHKeTiK 13.10.22

To be honest, I got tired of the titan quest a week ago, it's not replayable. But in d2 it was played much longer.

Y
Young Stranger 13.10.22

I myself have long wanted to create this topic, but I was shy - I thought they would scold me more =) Well, I liked the game at first. Beautiful, exciting, spectacular ... But, in fact, where is the replay value here? Where is the non-linearity in the end? Damn .. the usual hack in the style of Sirius Sam and no more.

S
Sandre 13.10.22

I played Morrowind and Gothic. I liked both games (I really liked Gothic more), but it certainly doesn’t have replay value. In Morowind, you also need to play a lot in order to reveal all the chips and dress in excellent gear. It's just that in TQ there is less collectible and rare gear and it is probably less than in Diablo 2, so it can get boring to go to the second difficulty levels.

V
VIKING 13.10.22

In my opinion, the comparison with Sirius Sem is the most accurate ..
In Morovind, you don’t have to stupidly run around collecting Artifacts of different weight categories, but also “live”, and in TQ there is beautiful meat with multiplayer support ..
The game is shown to play how to drink cough syrup in a teaspoon in a day that is half an hour an hour ..

S
ShadoW.ax 13.10.22

As usual, the game was summed up by the "quantitative" question. Everything is beautiful and fun, but for another n months only glitches will be patched, and they will stop thinking about balance and content. During this time, everyone will have time to get bored.

Again, it is worth remembering Blizzard. In Diablo 2 (in which, by the way, in our LAN on bnet emulation people regularly play and don’t get bored) there were balance glitches and voids in the content (they added a lot of unique things only in 1.09 and 1.10), but these glitches were turned in favor for themselves: as soon as the popularity of the game at the office fell. bnete, so another patch came out right away, changing the balance (and as a result, giving new options for pumping), and adding something. The addon just came out. And when it seemed that the sunset had already come - 1.10 appeared with radically improved skills and a bunch of new things.

And in TQ, the next patch (and even xs when it will be), according to the developers, will contain only bug fixes. Maybe they are planning an addon (and now at least 1 usually plan everything in a row), but IMHO it will be released when a significant part of the people not only put the game on the shelf, but also forget to think about it.

PS: Blizzards are generally beyond comparison, they still even patch Starcraft so that people do not forget about it :-)

M
Myst1que 13.10.22

NO, I’m not tired, I’ve already pumped so many heroes, I still need to find so many gear, and reach the legend at least once.

S
ShadoW.ax 13.10.22

Hmm, did you also play Diablo until you found all the things? So this is no longer a game, this is from the category of BDSM.

As well as downloading packs of Persians, but not being able to reach the legend :-)) This is the question of "they don't know how to play."

S
Svarog 13.10.22

I'm already playing as the second dude and I'm not tired of it.
I just love these kinds of games. Plus, I don't play it often.

M
Myst1que 13.10.22

ShadoW.ax

fuck you, freak, couldn't reach the legend? I just didn’t master it, all the time someone else wanted to
, that’s all.

Once again went to the point.

S
Svarog 13.10.22

It is very difficult to break away from the game. And in order to start playing it and score on it before reaching the Epic - it's just just p .... know comments.

Z
ZaraZ 13.10.22

Yo-mine!!! Reached the legend for Thane (storm warrior) 47 level. I'm playing online right now. This is where it got me. By the way, a glitch: level 42 enters the Typhon portal on Epic, and exit 50-something.

BUT! I still couldn’t kill the creature in the Sandswept cave and the bone dragon in the cemetery, which also contributed to the annoyance: I threatened them for 5 hours, but I couldn’t kill them in 1 coming.

.MOrz. 13.10.22

Would you play 7 years in diablo like me :)

S
Svarog 13.10.22

I played Diablo for 4 years. :)

4tuna 13.10.22

Tired of
these brakes,
this stupid camera,
this school bag instead of a normal inventory,

Diablo Killer !!!.
It's just that everything is in storge because there is nothing else.
No, you can only play on the **th you need.

M
Myst1que 13.10.22

SergXP Well, this is your personal opinion, the game is awesome, school bag? stupid!
camera? excellent! Brakes? I have a computer 5 years ago (although I collected it on the 6600GT)
ALL STUNNING!

S
Svarog 13.10.22

that school bag instead of a normal inventory,

And you know that as you progress through the game, the inventory expands, that there will be so much space that your Diablo with his chest and inventory will go to hell.??

And the camera is good. Nobody has complained yet. And what do you think the camera should be in such a game?

4tuna 13.10.22

2 Myst1que
the game is awesome:
if it weren't for

my computer 5 years ago (although I collected it on 6600GT)
ALL STUNNINGS!

Just do not drive that you have everything on high settings, not any brakes.

2 Hailstorm
In the know.
And you know that I don't care about Diablo and his chest.
For me, there are good goods and bad goods.
TQ is a good product but raw.
And the camera should be such that it can see the whole situation, and not a *** when the titan was squeezed against the wall where there is no clearance, while the wall is already growing to his ass.