3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VIKING 13.10.22 06:23 pm

Are you tired of this game yet? (Titan Quest)

People, aren't you tired? I look here for types and there are 60 levels, I don’t want to offend the game because it’s good, just excellent.. BUT monotonous..
Is it fun to repeat 123456767 times something like this Algorithm:
Merchant -> Buying healing and mana potions in countless quantities.. -> Hanging all the people -> Completing the quest and to the beginning of the tsipochki .. Have fun developing? I only had enough for 2 of these telkins or 3 heck knows .. And level 28 ...
63 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lesandro 13.10.22

broken toy
Yes, there are generally few sensible spells, not only for protection ... in the sense of active ones. For example, a ranger has no active attack skills at all (toko auras and a few other passives), while a robber has a whole (think about this number) 1-Lethal Strike! After the thoughtfulness and variety of the diabla, this seems like a complete lol.
Sandre I have 1.20 so what? :) nothing more interesting :(
Here you venish TQVoult, then they say there is no point in losing in the lan to climb trading, etc. I honestly played all my clothes myself, I collected most of which are top (for my class), but you know the rest I have no desire to collect at all (the last legends of the item from the set and the 2nd Apollo ring are missing) and even more - I didn’t pick up the legends of the clothes not on my own, because I knew for sure that I wouldn’t download any other class anymore, because I don’t see the point - the monsters are stupid and light (ran in, shot left to right, the gear collected ran away and 0 resistance from their side is not a fan, but about clown bosses keeled on legends in a matter of seconds, I generally keep quiet) and the game does not roll under PvP. Even if there was no vault, for example, I would still not go online, exchange gear, etc. because it doesn't make sense ... downloading chara in TQ is pointless and I completely agree with the broken toy.

L
Lesandro 13.10.22

PS about 1 attack skill of a robber UTB I meant on a bow (for miles he still has 1 there) ... but in general 1-2 is not a big difference.

N
Nups 13.10.22

I would like to pump interesting classes of Persians, with interruptions of course, otherwise they will get bored.