3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VIKING 13.10.22 06:23 pm

Are you tired of this game yet? (Titan Quest)

People, aren't you tired? I look here for types and there are 60 levels, I don’t want to offend the game because it’s good, just excellent.. BUT monotonous..
Is it fun to repeat 123456767 times something like this Algorithm:
Merchant -> Buying healing and mana potions in countless quantities.. -> Hanging all the people -> Completing the quest and to the beginning of the tsipochki .. Have fun developing? I only had enough for 2 of these telkins or 3 heck knows .. And level 28 ...
63 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitmen 13.10.22

I didn’t have time to start, but I was already tired, some glitches and velets began to sing. I have never played a game where there would be so many problems.

S
Svarog 13.10.22

I have never played a game where there would be so many problems.

Yes, there was one... XENUS.
But TQ ranks second in terms of buggy.

But I like him anyway.

SergXP, I understand that the game is raw. But I like her anyway.

.MOrz. 13.10.22

Tired of how it went 1 time. After Diablo 2 .... Pathetic likeness. :)

M
Myst1que 13.10.22

SergXP
WHAT?

I have Athlon 2.1 Ghz. 1GB RAM, Caliber 6600GT 256 mb.
At maximum speed (1024 of course) it goes well, it doesn’t really fly, but it’s excellent !!!
The kid has one more powerful computer, but it hurts more.-)

S
Svarog 13.10.22

I'm not tired yet. I'm playing. Fine.

Diablo 2 just rests.

.MOrz. 13.10.22

Well....if you haven't played it for 7 years....Maybe that's why I got tired of Tq so quickly. :)

b
bigbobr 13.10.22

At the moment, this is the only game where you don't have to think when playing.

E
Excellence 13.10.22

And me schmotizm clings!
It's cool to distribute to everyone right-left, then find some kind of junk, dress and bring down everyone even faster :)

PS I have a single charik 46th lvl Tan (Warfair + Stormcolor)

S
Svarog 13.10.22

Morz
I didn't play Diablo 2 for 7 years, of course. I play, or rather played it, from 2002 to 2006.
But right now I liked TQ. I tried to play Diablo after him, it doesn’t roll in any way.
IMHO in TQ everything is done better than in Diablo, except for glitches. There are many in TQ. But they are fixed with patches.

M
Myst1que 13.10.22

Damn, why are glitches torturing you. Everything is cool with me. Departures? so what. They are very rare.
What else is there? I forgot about glitches after 1.11 patch.

R
REfer-REfer 13.10.22

I'm still playing Titan and nothing - I'm not tired yet !!! I pumped the first Persian to lvl 65, then the second to 50 and I'm still swinging! I like it, but I played diablo for about six months, then I got tired of it to death, after that I sat down to scam on the Internet again, well, another 1 month, and then Titan appeared !!! You just need to play the rubyats slowly in order to gradually open everything. Diablo got all sorts of mods, maybe Titan will also find the skillful hands of programmers and rise even higher in terms of the level of the game, although I think that he is better now. For example, for six months in Diablo, I scored only 78 lvl, then I got terribly tired. In general, RPG is rulez and eternal life (genre), I think this is the only genre that retains everything old and adds new without changing its style, and Titan is a vivid example of this. That's it!!! And who is tired of it or not - all this is nonsense, then you will still come back to remember the old, remember my words again! Life in Titan is not an easy THING!!!

R
REfer-REfer 13.10.22

In general, I believe that the topic is not reproductive and created from the bulldozer! NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT???

H
Hrenovbot 13.10.22

Yeah, it’s not like there’s nothing to talk about, but it’s just that someone wants to take a shit :)
How many people, so many opinions, to each his own, whoever doesn’t want to doesn’t play, why swear then?
-----
By the way, about the lags ... my computer is VERY good, but sometimes the brakes slip, and before Titan I generally forgot what it is ...

M
Myst1que 13.10.22

and everything is ok. hahahahaha =)

S
Svarog 13.10.22

I'm not tired of TQ. But I haven't played it yet. Glitches are tired.

M
Myst1que 13.10.22

and I have everything zaepok .. waggahaha =)

v
vitmen 13.10.22

All of course well here write "I'm fine." So I started playing, pumped up to level 7, a lot of sorties got tired of everything. I looked for ways to get rid of crashes, I tried less, but I still got bored. I reinstalled the game, tinkered again, only the merchants began to fly out, by this time I had already played the game for the third time, I only pumped it up to level 9 and again another crash. After this crash, the game stopped loading at all. Well, who has the patience. Play up the wall, Yadu pirates.

Z
ZwerPSF 13.10.22

An unbelievable game - a miserable craft for me so ... especially the topic of mythology - they are the current Age Empire and Mythology and do further, otherwise RPGs - swung where ... Graphics - this is not the main thing ... ehhh ... I'm disappointed !!!

S
Svarog 13.10.22

And why is the game so bad? In terms of gameplay, everything is well done ...
And the theme of Mythology is already a matter of taste.

R
REfer-REfer 13.10.22

ZwerPSF
Well, you gave, we are talking here whether the game is tired or not, in the sense that everyone has played enough here, which means that initially everyone liked it here, and then it went monotonously (although for me this is not so_see above) and everyone is tired, however - here so, and you're talking about mythology, graphics. You brother should write to evaluate the game, and not say that she is tired, especially since the game is of a high level and only non-RPG players can get bored!