3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VIKING 13.10.22 06:23 pm

Are you tired of this game yet? (Titan Quest)

People, aren't you tired? I look here for types and there are 60 levels, I don’t want to offend the game because it’s good, just excellent.. BUT monotonous..
Is it fun to repeat 123456767 times something like this Algorithm:
Merchant -> Buying healing and mana potions in countless quantities.. -> Hanging all the people -> Completing the quest and to the beginning of the tsipochki .. Have fun developing? I only had enough for 2 of these telkins or 3 heck knows .. And level 28 ...
63 Comments
Sort by:
S
Svarog 13.10.22

I'm tired of just crashes and glitches. And it's hard to deal with him.

M
Myst1que 13.10.22

ZwerPSF - you're a dumb gamer then

N
Nekrohrenaten 13.10.22

By subject: I'm tired of ... What? You would have lost two Persians 38 and 42 leftists, you would have been tired too ....

Z
ZwerPSF 13.10.22

No... I'm playing a game... but damn it... Yes - the graphics are not bad... (There was an atmosphere and cool music in Diablo... I haven't seen anything like this yet). After the patches, it became comfortable to play ... I play. I love RPGs... I love Diablo... But I can't stand all Diablo-type games - Sacred, Blood Magic and a bunch of failed clones. It's just clear that Diablo was perfect in terms of gameplay... Titan Quest repeats everything very accurately - a sort of Diablo 2006. I played 2 hours yesterday... Before that, I played a demo... Well, what... A typical picture for Diablo - yesterday I already laughed ... The whole joke is in something - somewhere in the year 2003, a friend played in my room (together they rented an apartment at the university) and played diablo - I already managed to forget about it, but I threw him another with some awesome mod - either bunches of genva roofing felts or some other ... The trick of the mod was that a bunch of new things fell out, lots of monsters, etc... So I'm sitting - chasing Morrowind... All in a rush - well, in a research strain - wandering, reading conversations ... =) And behind my back sits a friend and falls down for the 3rd month in a row in Diablo in a circle that way 30th - on a LAN with someone in the house ... =) His posture - His left hand is on his chin and rests on the table, and his right behind the mouse constantly clicks - and on his face is such a tortured, tortured, * uistic face = ) and sits under his breath, and only every 30 minutes - a pancake ... the brush falls off ... screams. Here I was in Titan Quest yesterday in the same way and ... neighed - really neighed - alone in the room - I remembered this picture ... And for the first time in 5 years, my hand began to hurt - I didn’t play a lot of sacred - I took it down without going through the quest - I didn’t like it =) Someone asked who Iron Lore is - this is a team that is mostly made up of Ensemble Studios employees - who did Aig Of Mythology and the campaign of the Empire is also their work (if not, then correct it). And in the Titans there are no beautiful movies like in Diablo =( They could have done it - but they didn’t ... vulgarity is a plus ... and the plot at least such as in Diablo 2 could be added in this way ... Until now, many of them can be pleasant to surprise the video sequence of Diablo 2... And... and... it seemed to me that almost everyone liked the game - even those who had never seen Diablo - this is of course the success of the IronLovers... At least there is something to play after work .. just play... just play and nothing else - don't hang like in diablo on the 30th circle...

4tuna 13.10.22

I must admit that the game is good.
But there are completely certain glitches that spoil the process.

then ZwerPSF
You're right about the atmosphere.
More like doing some work.

In fact, no one has surpassed the DS in terms of atmosphere. There are games of the same quality, but no better

toMyst1que
It is equally buggy on both weak and more or less powerful computers.
Campaign you are a nice racer.

c
cRst 13.10.22

The topic is old ... Well, I'll start from the other end =) KS ... where is the variety, yes, the genres are not comparable, but still, but people have been playing for years ... TK, I personally am attracted by the opportunity to run around other Greece ( it’s a pity there is no Rome, I love legionnaires, literate chelas), but the Greek hoplites rule, hoplon, gladius and go. The game fades in Babylon, it’s not the topic ... And the replay value is provided by the Internet and a bunch of clothes that you still need to find, and if you communicate on the forum like that, pipets in general, for example, some thread people wrote - "oh shit, I collected the whole set of Alexander ( or I scored lvl 65) well, immediately thinking - "why am I worse?", so go ahead to Sanka, who is Macedonian." But all this is IMHO.

T
TonyS 13.10.22

If you play on a grid, then the game is perceived in a completely different way, and not only Titan Quest. And in the single - too monotonous.

S
SpellBinder 13.10.22

And you have to be able not to get fed up))))) I still like to drive in Diablo-2, the music is there - ooooo)) And in heroes 1,2,3))) Plus - the network))

O
Omen 13.10.22

Diablo 2 is much better than Titan... 10 years later there is no reason to change your mind: there is no better RPG game than Diablo. Everything is good there! And here is the melancholy: and my computer is fast, and the sound is beautiful .., but it doesn’t pull me to play around the clock ... This is how it turned me away from Warcraft III - complete garbage against the backdrop of Warcraft-2, the legendary ... When Warcraft appeared -2, they talked about it as a sabotage against the post-Soviet space, because the people were cut into it to the detriment of their main work .., like Tetris Pazhitny in the early 90s was recognized as a sabotage against America .., having lost millions of man-days from this game in the end, they declared war on it as a virus, and everyone who was caught playing or found it on the screw was fired ... Those were games!
Legendary times have sunk into oblivion: the invasion of a bunch of clones developed by clowns, a kind of Chinese approach to production - looks similar, but inside is dust ...
Sad ... (I will keep silent about turn-based strategies)

L
Ldinka 13.10.22

Omen
I can agree with you but not quite, D2 is alive (98%) only at the expense of Battle.net. And D2 is the most balanced game. But if they make a Battle and balance it, then I think a lot of people from D2 will go to Titan
IMHO

r
rvoot 13.10.22

IMHO - as it leaves, it will come back. How many of these "Diablo-Killers" were already chasing the horned one... Closer to Sacred - no one came up.

L
Ldinka 13.10.22

I didn't say killer.

T
TonyS 13.10.22

We remember what games were that made us sit for days. And we're sad that they don't do that anymore. But it's not so much about the games, but about us. Previously, there were not so many games and the release of each game was an Event. Back when gaming was something new, it worked like a hard drug. Now the body is accustomed to abundant doses :) and to shake it up you need something special, but it’s not a fact that the most special will start to drag us in the same way as the most banal and primitive toys used to drag on. Therefore, it makes no sense to compare games with past masterpieces, and so, when playing a game, we compare almost subconsciously with those old games that have actually become a standard. And not so much because they were super-masterpieces, but because we were impressed by the First.
By the way, an example from the "old days". The first real-time strategy game I played was Outpost-2. After it, I really did not like the same legendary Warcraft-2, Starcraft, etc. that units are OR walking OR firing, whereas Outpost-2 was being fired at the same time as moving.

E
Elita -DimedroL- 13.10.22

Well, I got tired of this toy after the first passage, although when I played for the first time I thought: "here it comes out, I'll definitely buy it !!!" Passed, came out litsukha, thought: "Nah I need it" and bought KoX, and I do not regret it!

S
Sandre 13.10.22

And for me, the most drive began on the epic. From the middle of Normal, I even stopped buying potions. I just ran stupidly and cut everyone, the goal was only to switch to epic as quickly as possible. Sobsno switched to epic and it was worth it. I play conqueror. Running speed without the inclusion of add. modes (casts) 150% attack speed under all casts is a little more than 200, but resists to everything (-20)-(-40). So the game turns into the most natural matrix (especially at moments when it plays perfectly, without brakes), the purpose of which is to dodge direct shots and spells, run through nearby enemies in an ambulance, fill up the shooters, run away with hels on crit, heal, cross the neighbors , quickly pick up the gear and run to the next battles. In general, this is an inexpressible feeling of speed after, which was not on the normal. I want to play and play with toys.
I don't know, maybe I'm not the only one. But just when the battle with the centaur boss turns into a mini-game, then who will be hit faster after the tiring running around on the normal is SUPER. Probably magicians and archers cannot test this drive, since you can shoot everyone from afar

S
Sandre 13.10.22

IMHO, part of the interest from the game was ruined by the TQ box for gear, at the same time as heaps of all sorts of cheaters and freeloaders appeared. I myself once used cheats, until I realized that this was only for the worse. As a rule, using a cheat to open a super item or making yourself a god, the game got boring in a very short time. At that time, it’s much more fun to play without freebies and cheats and it’s much more pleasant to find some super clothes. Of course, this is everyone's business. But this negates the meaning of multiplayer (exchanging clothes, playing together), if anyone can get a full set thanks to a box and a backup of saves, it's only a matter of time. I personally downloaded the character in order to get out into the LAN later, but now I don’t see the point, but I’ll still play the game)

S
SpellBinder 13.10.22

2 Sandre I'll allow
myself a controversy) Regarding Walt) The fact is that everyone in the game has their own priorities: someone just wants to get aesthetic pleasure, dress up in different cool clothes) He doesn't care - cheat or not cheat) He needs for his 300 rubles to get a beautiful picture, smash everyone to smithereens) Regarding the volt: I looked at a selection of things from the "vestitochkazip" file) What can I say, I was less lucky)) But I almost didn’t find anything interesting for myself)) No offense - I just looked with interest what swords and helmets are) I enjoyed it) But I didn’t take anything for myself) I play what I found myself)))) It seems to me that you need to look at the game somehow wider - and the volt also expands the possibilities) Good luck everyone in the forests of Boethia and on Mount Vusao))) Beware of ambushes)))))

S
Sandre 13.10.22

Well, maybe so. Everyone is looking for something for themselves. But you must admit, having seen all the gear, having learned all its characteristics and bonuses, the item that you have already seen will not cause much joy. For example, I was wearing 2 obsidian parts on the normal and I really really wanted to collect the whole set, I wondered what bonuses would be added with each new item. But somehow I went to one site and, by the will of my curiosity, looked at the full look of the set on the player and what he adds, in the end I didn’t really want to collect it further.
And just do it, I didn’t mean the influence of the vault on the single. It ruins the multiplayer.

b
broken_t0y 13.10.22

by sabzh - I'm tired of playing (I realized it just yesterday)
I was hacked on the lan with my brother (var + defense), my charm is storm + nature.
together went to the middle of the legend. there I breathed out. and here is my deeply subjective opinion why this happened to me:
- well, there is not that same atmosphere here. there are no stupid soundtracks (((,
- there are no monsters that stand out for their original behavior or attacks
- there are no videos - what a bore ((
- there is no monster that I would like to kill for real with hatred. what do I care about some kind of fucking typhon, who he is.
- no BALANCE. I don’t want to offend anyone, but a good rpgman immediately gets the essence of the most effective spells. I don’t feel any tension from the game at all - I don’t feel a challenge, there is no resistance, there are only piles of monsters that fall on the first hit (and is it like Hell?) the Persian brother stuns any monster for 3 seconds. with constant blows, the bosses do not leave the camp at all - what a nonsense ((
- a trifle of course, but why do things fall out not from the boss but from his chest? how is the loss of things calculated in general? any x falls out as a typhon....
- countless lags also do not let you forget about yourself
- spells are completely unsuitable for pvp
- "a huge number of various spells" - sounds loud. probably everyone has already noticed that there are very few sensible spells for PROTECTION.
- and more... why is there no teleportation spell? why? I adored my forty for this.
The list of cons on this far does not end, if anyone wants to add, you are welcome.
With all this, I will say that the graph. And the special effects are just amazing. but as someone mentioned above - this is far from the main thing.

I used to love, now I just hate Blizz. Is it really impossible to try and release a sequel, you know which game you know ((

Zs lan will not save you - this is far from the problem. The grid was only enough for me for a week.

S
Sandre 13.10.22

Apparently you do not have version 1.20