3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bigbobr 13.10.22 06:23 pm

Who died how many times? (Titan Quest)

subject ^^
138 Comments
Sort by:
b
bigbobr 13.10.22

I was killed for the first time today. 18 lvl

N
NeoSW 13.10.22

Oracle - 35 lvl. - Epic Start - 7 deaths

S
Svarog 13.10.22

I play with spirit. 33 Level. Epic start.
1 Death. Killed the last boss with fire.

N
Nekrohrenaten 13.10.22

The conquer of the 42nd, who went into oblivion, - 36 deaths (and on the epic, finally, it's rare, 5-6 times, and twice only on the manticore, and once on the talos).

R
Rideword 13.10.22

lvl 35 druid (storm + nature), died 15 times. Once on typhon from stones falling from above (I just didn’t know that he was casting SUCH). Another thread 10 times because of the brakes of the toy in Babylon. The rest of the times in the beginning, when there were no normal spells yet.

S
Svarog 13.10.22

Eh, how about getting to Epic with 0 deaths? :-)
I've tried, but it didn't work out. Once the last boss set me on fire with fire and that's it ...
One death.

S
SacredN 13.10.22

How do you like an archer with the skill of fire ... for the norm - 36 deaths, on the epic to Athens already 46 ... Terribly does not like fire dragons with bows, well, he just does not digest archers at all ... I played it for 50 hours, and started the oracle, it seemed to be better ... I also don’t like archers ...

And since it’s simply impossible for me to make all the resistances 80% each, I have to carry a bunch of rings and armor especially for bosses, such as dressed, filled up, took off and further into normal form...

_
_Dark_ 13.10.22

55 lvl, paladin (protection + storm), 1 death, killed the legendary Typhon

N
Nekrohrenaten 13.10.22

_Dark_
Screen pzhalsta, if you're not lying, we'll put a monument to you)

H
Hrenovbot 13.10.22

By the way, the offtopic is small - no one knows how much exp is removed for death? otherwise I died 18 times and all the time I forgot to look at how quickly it took away, I didn’t think about that then :)

b
bigbobr 13.10.22

oh, I don't think it took anything away

H
Hrenovbot 13.10.22

Well, maybe there’s very little on the normal .. I didn’t follow, it’s interesting, maybe someone in the know

S
SacredN 13.10.22

on the norm they shoot very little, on the epic - approximately 30,000, on the legend - 100,000 experience. It's like they filmed me. But when you die immediately after leveling up, experience is not taken away, because there is nothing to take away, and the level does not fall down. Therefore, it is best to bring down difficult bosses immediately after raising the level, if you know in advance that the boss can kill you.

S
Svarog 13.10.22

It pisses me off when you don't have a thousand experience before leveling up, and you get killed... :-(

b
bigbobr 13.10.22

theGeNiUSS what is your lvl?

H
Hrenovbot 13.10.22

maybe 20 ;)

b
bigbobr 13.10.22

31 lvl, 2 deaths. Killed by small gopniks, never messed up on the bosses.

E
Excellence 13.10.22

48 lvl - TAN (warrior + storm), 91 death. Everyone and sundry is brought down on the epic. Hard with 2600 hp of life (only Typhon from bosses 8 did not bring down)

A
Aresid 13.10.22

46 lvl - Conqueror 46+ - deaths under a hundred. Almost everything is on epic and there are 30 pieces on Manticore and 10 on Talos, and Manticore has not yet been defeated, I temporarily left it to live until I find better gear. So some epic bosses fell down once, but this is nonsense compared to the ones described above. Clothes still play an awesome role;)

M
Maddog4 13.10.22

15 deaths 49lvl on the epic most of all kazlili :) especially manticore and typhon...