3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bigbobr 13.10.22 06:23 pm

Who died how many times? (Titan Quest)

subject ^^
138 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark_Sun 13.10.22

Sometimes I die all of a sudden, I sit there, for example, at the computer, I eat, BOOM! Killed. What a pity. You sit and eat. And from the bosses of course. I remember that some Neanderthal on the Legend killed me 5-6 times, of course, on it he is painfully strong, he crits 3000 only in this way and some pebbles scatter (by chance all over the site) and kill the first time.

D
Dark_Sun 13.10.22

Looking at how he relates to deaths, I somehow didn’t care at all. well, die, die, well, okay.

W
Wartex 13.10.22

Yes, I also die from the current bosses, because I also don’t know how they will bring down

G
Guest_1907 13.10.22

Ranger (hunting + nature) 41 lvl; beginning of china; epic 15 deaths
The FIRST death was received on the 40th in a
unique, one might say way.
Due to a bug unknown to science, 2 (sic!) fellows, identical from the face, respawned in Fayum. Desert raider, in two faces (like Janus) one epic, the second legendary. They slammed me under the guise, while scattering a pack of demons. I figured out what was what only from the second run (this time, for a change, I spread my brains) and by the way, I knocked out a purple bow from the legendary monster. Which is kind of nonsense for 40.
And then ... What's next? The holiday was ruined. An attempt to complete the game with 0 deaths failed shamefully, and I parted with my life more willingly.
Surprisingly, he took all 14 deaths at the hands of ordinary mobs. He died from scorpions, rats, and never from bosses.
Most likely, the "oak" skill fails. 9k hels turn into dust from the attacks of certain mobs. :(

k
kalian2006 13.10.22

First time lvl 30, yeti boss. Actually, he only killed me 2 times. But for now I'm not playing, I'm standing at lvl 30, I need a nodvd for beeches 1.3 (trouble with a disk = ().

D
DEviLPr0 13.10.22

Died quite a few times...

A
Al 13.10.22

Well, I have already been at the fountain 70 times at the end of the norm ...

I
IT Show Time 13.10.22

158:
about 100 of them on the norm
20 on the epic
and the remaining 38 on the legend

in general, I rarely die in battles with mobs (1-2 times on each difficulty)
most often on the leaders, moreover, on the same ones!

A
AXEUROL 13.10.22

haha bastard!

I
IT Show Time 13.10.22

AXEUROL [For Russia]
you go: no one will kill me now: Aida is very easy to do - stupid without leaving him a single step

h
haha your dead 13.10.22

wrong quality - your problem =) or gear... or both...

I
IT Show Time 13.10.22

I have an excellent quality: dream killer (2 professions: shadow, sleep) for hand-to-hand combat: pumped for a poisoned blade (and in general everything for poison), bleeding (not everything has been pumped yet - 61 level) and penetrating damage; from the magic of dreams, he pumped any resistance to damage, an increase in damage + damage, sleep (cool magic - you throw a bunch of mobs and they (5 pieces) fall asleep for 5-8 seconds). With pumping, I'm all right. Believe me.

but I strained with the gear: in general, I have little armor, but all resistances (fire, cold, etc.) on the legend to the maximum, except for poison (30%). I would have normal armor, a helmet, and ... And everything else is more or less.

at the same time, tell me who else to open: I thought to create an archer, but I don’t know what kind of second profession to make him.

h
haha your dead 13.10.22

as a general rule, the higher the resists, the shorter the life. How are you with her in general?
it was just easier for me to run with gear with not very high resistances, and on bosses to wear specially prepared, resist gear. I think it's all about a small number of lives. on the other hand, in fights with bosses, you can even perform in shorts, the main thing there is straight arms and attention, and since you say that almost all your deaths are from there, draw conclusions =)

archer is not worth it. you'd better take an archer to the killer - one of the best classes in the game: incredible penetrating damage, the bonuses of both classes only add up - in general, you would run like a monster. archer will not be so interesting to you. I liked melee most of all, even though I was a fool then and didn’t understand how to swing correctly ... for 5 months now I can’t put myself in any way to finish off the legend for the magician (Nature-Air) =) it’s just played as a magician, the main thing is to stay away and run away faster (various types of Pegasus greaves will help you with this, though there were also unique boots for + running speed). there are some advantages for a mage... for example, there are no problems with killing monster developers in the cave behind the gate, there, without opening the cage, you hammer the most reptiles with lightning (for example), and then open and finish off those that are weaker)

in general, try to play a magician. it’s convenient to download - everything is in intelligence, a couple of points in dexterity (you’ll understand when) for gear, and that’s all. few lives. true, but still ... and take nature as a second pro - when building the first skill, it almost doubles the number of lives ... plus a healer, refresh skills ... and how the plague helps on the legend - I can’t retell. in general, you can't go wrong. try

I
IT Show Time 13.10.22

I wrote about old deaths when the current game was going through (I have a bad habit of immediately throwing myself into the crowd, so there were a lot of deaths at first), and now I kill Hades, standing still - he doesn’t hit me much (sometimes I run away before the attack for damage to life - I have resistance to it at zero or somewhere nearby). There were (and there were 10-15) several deaths in a row on the same boss, but now there is no such thing. Mobs never clog at all (now).

yes... I also thought what a second professional archer and found nothing, except for the Shadow. Maybe not open? And if the spell on the staff (professional - soul)? Will it be ok? And what else does he need (2nd prof)?

but I'm not sure about the magician: I never liked magic, I always hoped only for my bow or sword ... But if you say that the magician is cool, you can try.

no problem killing monster developers in a cave? I don't care! the only mob from that cave that pierces me well is the skeleton that climbs out of Arthur (the goat))).

one question: is the dracolich the most powerful creature in the game?! I went through the whole game (I also put Aida) and I write: the strongest killed creature is Dracolich (act 3).

and the last thing: can you write everything in brief about your character (hp, mana, profs and magic, resistances, defense, some statistics like: the number of killed mobs, etc.)?

h
haha your dead 13.10.22

hmm... spirit... I don't know, to be honest, which class would fit better...
the spirit-nature itself played - wonderful (in general, nature and sleep fit all classes). in principle, I could take a storm ... some advise taking fire.
I would try with a storm. the spirit seemed to have a skill that allows you to hit three shells from the staff at once, which will be just great. You won't have any problems with the undead.

no problem killing monster developers in a cave? I don't care! the only mob from that cave that penetrates me well is the skeleton that climbs out of Arthur
"no problem" - "you will run without straining at all" ... and you won't need to run away from Nate's skeleton - just shoot from a distance, and that's all ... she cannot run far from the cage.

There are no strong players in this game at all. the only one that annoys me is the spider from the quest in Hades to find a mirror to open the portal door, for the subsequent salvation of Orpheus. it happens that I get stuck in a web - so here only luck, the skills of nature and direct hands save. and a strong dracolich is considered, I think, by the number of lives.

here is a chara to paint very lazily, maybe later.

I
IT Show Time 13.10.22

I thought about adding fire to the spirit, but I'll have to try the storm too, if you say it's not bad.

And what can be added to the Military Case? I thought and thought - nothing seems to suit him ... Shadow Craft - not that (both there and there are really cool magics, but on the same charm together - this is not it). Maybe Protection? And if so, what is there to download (there is almost nothing in protective magics)?

The spider also bothered me, but he was not the only one: one hello in front of Telkhin from the first act and Dracolich (act 3; do you know this one?).

one question: is the dracolich the most powerful creature in the game?! I went through the whole game (I also put Aida) and I write: the strongest killed creature is Dracolich (act 3).

h
haha your dead 13.10.22

you can add a lot of things to military affairs, as you like =)
the main thing is to correctly orient yourself in the choice of weapons later: if you take fire - take swords with additional ones. fire damage, storm - with lightning and cold, and so on. with protection, you get a tank, but the problem is that there will be no magic at all - only close combat, and this is not ice (no, well, whatever you want =))
in principle, one of the best combinations ... and the melee damage is the most powerful and the defense is on top. a very wonderful combination, but I don’t like pure melee, so I wouldn’t choose it. until the end of the epic, you can safely run with two swords, but on the legend it will be more difficult, so you have to go to the magician, reset the skills from the two-handed weapon and attack with a shield (although you will have enough skills for the legend anyway). you can run with two-handed if extreme and protection allows, but something is doubtful to me =) look for guides on the edge, read how to download better.

but he wrote about the dracolich - you can see it only because of the amount of health.
in general, the Hydra is considered the strongest (in the swamps in Greece, only on the legend), there is nothing to do there without normal natural resistances and resistance to poison =) in general, it is killed simply by a warrior, that by a magician - the main thing is protection and correct tactics.

I
IT Show Time 13.10.22

another question for you: where does the best gear drop out and what mobs are best to swing on?

h
haha your dead 13.10.22

On the Hydra =) and so - on the bosses (Typhon and Hades).
it is better to swing on those who have a higher level, this is logical)

V
VASIA2008 13.10.22

71 lvl warrior
Passed the game dead 28 times (13 on normal + 5 on Epic + 10 on Legend)