3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bigbobr 13.10.22 06:23 pm

Who died how many times? (Titan Quest)

subject ^^
138 Comments
Sort by:
S
Selderei 13.10.22

conqueror lvl 64 57 deaths. I have never seen anything like this in any other game, so that a warrior is so weakened

E
Eternal 13.10.22

Level 49, Oracle. 19 deaths - epic - in front of Egypt. Most of the deaths are on the epic, I feel this is just the beginning :))). Without a flurry, the end is almost always ...
100,000 are charged for death, SacredN is right ...

B
Big Brother 13.10.22

lvl 55 brigand. 8 deaths. 2 due to computer brakes; one each on a talos and a manticore until I understood what and when they were casting; 2 deaths on the hydra, when it got poison, and the cuts to the poison were bad; and 2 deaths on the telkin, when he didn’t have time to dodge his fucking spit ...
But the titan never caused trouble when he was slowed down by his fire / lightning / stones to dodge the nefik. The only thing that he infuriates with his life drain :-

C
CKOTUHA 13.10.22

43 predictor (spirit + nature). 4 deaths. beginning of the east, epic. the first two deaths, foolishly could not get used to the strip of hits from the top at the very beginning (everyone was looking for round bottles from the bottom / side). the remaining two deaths were from ordinary monsters (bastards of epic centaurs with flags), climbed into the crowd with one or two healers, moron :-))

-
-CaHeK- 13.10.22

42 conqueror. More than 120 deaths. Epic passed. Full atas! Each contraction is just a finger with a "9" I do not remove!

E
Evil_Girl 13.10.22

Level 25, combat mage... I've been killed 20 times already, at least... and almost always out of stupidity... stupidly forgot to drink a "bottle"... and the most offensive, every little thing fell in large groups, but it's normal with bosses ...

U
Unl345h3d 13.10.22

Level 50, Brigand, end of the legend, 5 deaths (for stupidity and from the fact that the number "9" is far away :)). Bastard Hydra filled up 2 times, Manticore in general seemed to me a "crèche". Now I put the bottle closer, and I have time to drink ... And also because I ran with a spear (you still get more melee ...), now I practically don’t drink at all with a bow, I just save up - I have to sell it :) I’ll pass the game - I'll start again, only with a hardcore Persian I'll try!

b
bigbobr 13.10.22

Passed the game - elementalist lvl 33.
6 deaths, and NEVER got me killed by an epic monster.

b
bigbobr 13.10.22

I got the feeling that for each new death, more and more exp is removed.

H
Hrenovbot 13.10.22

As far as I know, the number of exp taken depends on the level, but so far I have not found exact numbers or formulas anywhere.

H
Hrenovbot 13.10.22

2 Kolyasyk, weakly rearrange the healer to the button closer :)

h
haha your dead 13.10.22

I ran to the legend with 9-10 deaths, 7 of which were taken by Tallos.
I have a battle mage.

T
TamikuS 13.10.22

People, please be more active! We are not shy, there is nothing shameful in this - we are all mortals!

m
mr.flash26 13.10.22

passed the game with level 61 died 1 time in a battle with a titan (that's my word)

m
mr.flash26 13.10.22

I went through his thana, I pumped two weapons and, in general, the battle system is drop dead and pumped storm magic, well, there is a current shield lightning to the end and ball lightning

A
Antoine777 13.10.22

Barbar the Conqueror) 50LVL 0 deaths and Epic and everything went well ... Hydra - unsuccessful, Titan - also unsuccessful ...

A
Antoine777 13.10.22

mr.flash26 support

v
vFLASHv 13.10.22

bigbobr I'm wondering how did you pass the game with lvl 33?
I also have an elementalist on the epic in Egypt 39 lvl 46 deaths I hate archers when my golem dies and the lightning recharges, it’s hard and so it’s normal!

Z
ZaraZ 13.10.22

4 deaths. Brigand (In Babylon on Epic right now). 1st - Typhon, tsuko, sucked life. 2 and 3 - stupidly zdoh squeezed by monsters after taking the tombs of experience. 4th - inspiration with a constant 1000 dps at lvl 42 was not in vain - the undead kazls pressed me and parabalized me.

I
ILYA47 13.10.22

I have a level 36 CHAMPION who died about 73 times. many deaths started on the epic.