3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bigbobr 13.10.22 06:23 pm

Who died how many times? (Titan Quest)

subject ^^
138 Comments
Sort by:
m
master of storms 13.10.22

How to throw off the screens? teach me, I'll throw off the screen, I have 0 deaths at the thirty-fifth level. (Legend)

2 Absurdity: break off, I'm on the legend, 0 deaths, level 35. + nature. ATTACK is bullshit, doesn't save a damn thing. Everyone jumps up from my volcano, and magicians and archers almost immediately kill them

d
denver007 13.10.22

I play on the legend as a conqueror, now at the end of Greece, I killed all the bosses on the epic and the hydra on the legend, while not a single death, for those who are interested, I can throw off the screen of the Persian.
PS: no cheats

a
absurdity 13.10.22

To the master of storms
So, DITE will now have a rams rastusovka .... 1! : you pathetic BOT NOOB WE% AND LOKHOVSKY Cheater! Level 35 is the END OF NORMAL IDIOT! AND ON LEGEND 35 THE LION IS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (gasps with laughter) .. 2... YOUR HERO IS NOT DIFFICULT BEFORE THE LEGEND BUT BECAUSE YOU HAVE REACHED THE LEGEND (of course with cheats) with lvl 35, then this is NONUS.. ..3... like you, I hate never having even passed as a human titanium, they begin to PI% CHILDREN AND IMAGINE THEIR OWN "GODS" ... 4. tell that to any experienced TQ player you wrote above and they will FUCK YOU BETTER THAN I FUCK YOU RIGHT NOW..

a
absurdity 13.10.22

oh, master of storms, I'm sorry ..... I made a mistake not with cheats, you got to the legend with 35 level (neighs again) but with a simply broken-broken hero, there are no cheats in TQ, although people like you will do them over time, I don't doubt you CREATE MY FRIEND DON'T HESITATE (laughs again)

S
Shield 13.10.22

oooh ........ and I got to the legend ..... cool .... 52 level ...... in nature I did + to the full and reload skills .... and in defense -. ..... colossus .... colossus, 20-30 seconds of a nightmare for enemies .... reloading, again a colossus ....... I constantly kill everyone, and even the blow with the shield is not sickly ......

Z
ZaraZ 13.10.22

34 deaths. The beginning of Egypt on the legend + the Immortal Throne was completed on the epic and on the norm. Brigand 57 level.

A
Alexeen 13.10.22

I read your raskolbas guys here, I don’t know whether to cry or laugh at all of the above!
What difference does it make how many times you've been killed? It happens that the Persian is a terminator, but they kill out of absurdity, they did something wrong, anything can happen, but you didn’t get worse because of this, the human factor worked, people are not robots. But the fact that you did a very good Persian, which is nice to play, that's great, I think!
I personally don't care about 0 or 1000 deaths, only it's a pity to lose exp when you die, so you have to play very carefully on the legend, otherwise it's hard to gain, but you can rub it at the moment. That's probably the only motivation not to die if possible...
Well, the Master of Storms gave out of course about 35 lions on the legend :-) Smiled. On February 20, 2007 he played for a defensive player, and on February 22, 2007 he was already on the legend as a self-container, and even with a 35th level! It happens...

PS I was especially surprised by the phrase from Dimka 1707 - "I have level 9 and 22 deaths, tell me if this is normal or should I start over?"
Yes, you spit on everything and enjoy the game! What do you care what anyone thinks about how many times you died!

Аpool 13.10.22

On February 20, 2007 he played for a defensive player, and on February 22, 2007 he was already on the legend as a self-container, and even with a 35th level! It happens...

That's exactly what happens!

It seems to me that death should be paid attention to. Such a nasty feeling when you die !!!!

A
Alexeen 13.10.22

Xoom you may not understand something! Yes, a Persian with a level 35 on the legend is initially so stumbled by monsters that he will only run around the corners and hide so that they don’t find the poor thing! This is, of course, if you play honestly without jokes. That's why I neighing ... And the fact that you can have several characters at the same time, but somehow you guessed it, you know.

G
GEREMY 13.10.22

all info on fotokax

Аpool 13.10.22

Here I personally have 1 death in IT (I scored with evryn in a cave, quest), I play as a champion. Monsters fly away in different directions, + I have 245% resistance to stun at the norm, so centaurs with horns on the legend are not terrible :)

Z
Zer Ael 13.10.22

Level 51, start of epic tartare, 20 deaths. I kill crowds in 2 seconds, they take me 3. I put Armageddon of Dreams :) on the middle mouse button (sometimes I don’t have time or I press ahead of time), the healer - on the space bar. Who cares, but I LIKE such dynamism!

P
Pavlovi4 13.10.22

I played with an oracle of level 52, on the legend, how many I died .... I tried to count, probably 400-500, and this is not the limit. Type unsubscribes (all messages of local heroes):
because of the company's brakes;
could not at the very beginning get used to the strip of hits on top;
stupidly "bottle" forgot to drink;
etc.
JUST FUNNY!
PEOPLE BE A LITTLE OPEN!

J
J_A_C_K 13.10.22

26lvl 212 deaths!!! )))

V
Vadim632 13.10.22

As for me, not paying attention to the number of deaths is just ignoring the elementary fact that the leveling of the Persian is, to put it mildly, WRONG.
There is, of course, a logical limit (well, like accidental deaths can always take place), and when you die 100 times a day, it's just weird. Although there are people who like it. Why are games made at all? To make people enjoy playing them. ;))
Someone likes to rush at Typhon like a mosquito - bite him, bastard, and he clap you and what for! Reincarnate and bite the bastard again! And he hits you again, so much so that he recaptured the head! And so 101 times! Until he combs himself to death! :))
This, gentlemen, crap and sucks! Rolling out the enemy with your deaths is simply unsportsmanlike!
Personally, for me, every death of a character is unpleasant. :)) Just a spot on the reputation, Mlyn!
But if you're dead - you need to be honest and frank about it, and not spread your fingers like:
level 35 on the legend and 0 deaths :)) Cheaters - to TARTAR! :))

My Templar is level 36. Now in the Kingdom of the Dead on the normal. Deaths 7:
1 - King of the Neanderthals (hard, brute, surprised with his stun + rockfall! Destroyed 3100 HP with just one blow! A fraction of a second - and I'm dead)
4 - Typhon (didn't even know what to do with him, the bastard, first! strong life I attached the amulet to one of my rings with 25% resistance to leaching and buried the bastard :))
2 - Vile tree-folks zadubali in the swamps! :)) They did not surprise me with anything so super. I just slowed down with their slowdown by the strong + vulgarity of the swamps. Surrounded and kicked shorter! :))

The enemy must be studied on the normal, so that mistakes are not made later. When you already know who is hitting with what and how, then you know what to do with it! (Manticore, Talos and Hydra - don't count, there's already someone in it!)
Knowing your enemy is 95% success. 5% is just technique! ;))

C
Carbon 13.10.22

Level 44 Epic. Hunting + Nature = Ranger.

On normal - 3 deaths. Two from the Neanderthal King. His stun and stone attack that kills with one blow is a cheat =) And at first I died on him, then I still dunked him, and then I decided to dunk him a second time =)) but he repeated his cheating maneuver :) The third death - on Typhon. This time I just relaxed and got under the stones =) Also one hit was enough.

On the epic, the monsters defeated me twice. For the first time - in the first act. I climbed on a bunch of centaurs - their elder throws his flag, which gives the monsters sickly bonuses, the archers cast Study Prey on me and slow me down. Instead of taking off my legs, I began to rush around them in circles, hoping to heal with healers and show everyone who is the boss in the house. But he didn't. The second death is in the catacombs of the 1st act from the mini-boss. He also slowed down + there were a lot of archers around him =)

V
Vadim632 13.10.22

After playing multiple characters focused on different combat styles, I've come to the conclusion that melee players die MUCH more often than mages/shooters!
I understand that this is not a topic for discussion on this thread, but when my hero Dreams + Spirit, without spoiling his manicure, is raked where my second Persian Defense + Dreams simply dies ...
It means something!
Milishnik - 12 deaths on normal.
Mage - 0!
Maybe it's from the fact that I studied the gadgets of all the monsters on the melee. But according to my feelings, this is because magicians / shooters can afford a duel in the style of Hollywood westerns (because of the crap column they bang on the adversary and hid, or, without coming into direct contact with the reptiles, beat them with distortions of reality, breed under kick volcanoes, strike with lightning... in general, mock them to the fullest! Or even just set the Lich King on them with the non-acidic synergy from Dreams), then the warrior has a simple choice - or you stand and fight (and rake off all their charms from the monsters with a full hat ) or wind up and do nothing. The vast majority of monsters use their abilities at a relatively short distance. Well, what does a magician care about the cries of the Cyclopes, for example ?! Yes, he saw this case in the coffin (where, in fact, he sends it ;)). And the warrior is not easy! And there are LOTS of such examples! In short, it did not work out to make Titan Quest a balanced game. Mages are much more tenacious than warriors. Yes, you have to run a lot, but the death counter is 0! A warrior constantly gets into margarine up to his throat! :((
This is especially true for leveling the Conqueror, in my opinion. Yes, the damage is pleasing to the eye and even gives a feeling of superiority over the monsters ... But NORMALLY swinging two branches at once will not work. during intensive passage, the growth of the hero's strength does not keep pace with the increase in the complexity of opponents. A SHMOTKOSAVISIMOST generally TERRIBLE! But when it comes to enemy magicians or melee fighters, who also don’t put a finger in their mouth ... As one of the forum participants correctly wrote, "I demolish the crowd in 2 seconds, and they take me down in 3"!

C
Carbon 13.10.22

Yes, it's really hard for the melee players =) If, when playing as a ranger, the trick "shot - ran to the side" passes, allowing you to dodge a large number of spells of magicians and arrows, then what is the melee doing here .. xs ... but how can they wet the manticore? after all, she bites off her head in close combat ... how can a melishneg approach her? yes, and the same typhon ... or dragon lich :(

h
haha your dead 13.10.22

Oh, come on. I'm pumping strength and agility, I run with a mace and a shield. Himself Dreams-Nature = Rite. I can stand everyone in the near, how to do it, there were 11 deaths on the normal, on the epic already in the East, there are no deaths. I put everyone in the middle: Talos, Manticore, I’ll run to the Dracolich. The most important thing is to get gear with resists, I'm wearing such an awesome gear now that on my legend, if I don't change it, there will be more than 60 for each of the main resists. So the militants are burning, you need to be able to))

V
Vadim632 13.10.22

The clerk is cool! =)
As for clothes - I agree 100%! He wrote about it himself: SHMOTKOSADEPTION IS CRAZY.
In general, if you download dreams from the very beginning, then it’s incomprehensible that you get a melee or some kind of hybrid. The skill of Dreams itself is, as it were, intermediate. You will not understand the magician turns out or a melee. How can you call a warrior someone who runs around and sends waves of distortion of reality to damage under the fitting of holes for everyone? ;-)
This is something in between. In reality, with dreams, they muddied cool.
And the fact that haha_your_dead has not a single death on Epic is logical. I myself had only 1 death on the normal before Typhon. ;-) And on the epic already passed through Greece without any problems at all. But in the last act, 11 deaths were piled on me in addition to my 5 (4 from Tyfonushka =)).
Total - 16 on the normal. Protection (swung even before the Titan Quest, so most of the skills are here) + Dreams (just started throwing at them, you can say almost not pumped).