3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
ladykiller69 13.10.22 08:53 pm

Questions about GTA: VCS (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories)

We ask all questions about the game here, especially you, Deep Troat =)
141 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arcanis 13.10.22

What should I take to save this time?
Diskettes)

Where is the first savehouse and who acts as the first bosses, and describe pliz. in short what to do in the missions they give.
The first savehouse is at the military base. But after three missions, he moves to one of the houses north of the port.. Another line of houses along the main road, if you remember in the original BC..
First boss.. Marty.. Next will be Jerry aka Martinez from the army, I'm sure..
Marty is the head some kind of mafia group there ..) Lives next to Sunshine Autos, in a trailer .. With his wife and baby. ) You carry out missions for him .. All sorts. You capture, for example, a brothel for him, and then in the next mission you protect the girls from it) (fun mission)
You kill this Marty in the end because he hates his wife with a child and they start to have big problems, but Vic is right there .. On the side of his wife, of course)

is there a lot of real estate for sale there?
Highly. The first time you look at the map after getting the opportunity to buy real estate and fight for it, you go nuts) Moreover, you can wage war and complete missions for real estate .. But this is not very fun .. For a brothel, for example, you need to perform "Pimping" from SA. For the rest did not try.

Have you already found red balls (a.k.a. secret packages)?
Honestly, no. I don’t even know where to look for them, although I know the sun by heart) I’m worried that they are not in the statistics .. Although there is such an item on the map ..

And what is the first save location and where?
Military base, wrote above ..)

And how to go to the menu on the PSP, what buttons?
Well, actually, out of all the games on the PSP, there is only one way out - the Home button) Immediately to the main menu.

D
Deep throat 13.10.22

Allright, ladykiller69 ;-)

What about Lance Vance Hans?

D
Deep throat 13.10.22

Like floppy disks, they were in dignity. Doesn't sound like rockstar with repetition. Where are the vinyls!!!
Well, in nature, what is there?

A
Arcanis 13.10.22

Diskettes, I say. Do I look like a person who will write garbage? )

What can I say about Lance ... I can say that he drives ) The first time you meet him at the airport somewhere in the middle of the plot of the first skeleton. All the missions with him, in my opinion, are super dynamic and fun ) And if you turn on V Rock on the radio, then it’s generally super ))

l
ladykiller69 13.10.22

Hmm... I remember a lot of things from the commercials... The balloons are red, airy, hanging somewhere on threads, look... And how is Diaz? Are there many people? Radio has become more dynamic, that is, like in real life, etc.? Many missions? Walk fast? How many percent have you already passed?

PS. It's time to buy PSP, download LSS and VSS, and cut ... ;-)

D
Deep throat 13.10.22

And how do they differ from CA diskettes?
And what does he say that is so funny? And what tasks should be done with him?

A
Arcanis 13.10.22

How is Diaz?
Until I got to it, I saw it only on boot screensavers)

Are there many people?
What? Walking the streets? As always)

Radio has become more dynamic, that is, like in real life, etc.?
I don't really understand what you mean. ) The radio is the same as in the rest of the GTA. Only now I like the music itself most of all there .. Definitely better than in GTA3, LSS and VS .. I don’t know about SA, I really liked K-DST there.

Many missions?
Yes, as always, probably)
The plot + all sorts of garbage like a firefighter and a policeman .. But now you still need to activate "real estate" by missions so that it brings income ..

Walk quickly?
Normal .. So far I have not experienced any special difficulties. I pass almost everything from the first, from the second time ..

How many percent have you already passed?
Only 14.4. But already on the second island ..)

And how do they differ from SA floppy disks?
Mlyn, why are you fed up with these floppy disks? )
The color is different. In SA they were blue, but here they are black. It also says Vice City Stories instead of San Andreas. Satisfied? ))

And what is he saying so cool?
Who, Lance? Well .. a lot of things) I can say that he has a great desire for wealth and he constantly draws Vik into all sorts of dirty deeds .. Just to dig up more money. )

and what tasks should be done with him?
There are a lot of tasks with him .. And all of them are fun. Not interested in going?
Well, if you are still impatient to find out .. For example, the first mission, when you meet him at the airport. The brothers met, talked, go to the hotel, Lance is driving. Well, sobsno the chase begins with Lance behind the wheel .. Standard for GTA, but still fun when driving an NPC, and you just shoot at cars and people) All sorts of jumps are included) At the end of the mission, the car explodes, a simple shooting of freaks that come running begins from the same gang .. Then we just drive Lance to the hotel.
Well, or the last mission on the first island.
First, with Lance and two people, we arrive somewhere .. A place near the water next to the local garbage dump (from where Lance was rescued for Tommy in the original BC). There is some kind of deal a la the beginning of the same original aircraft). We shoot everyone there, get into a truck with goods, Lance also gets into another one of the same .. We follow him to the opened south bridge to the second island .. Not without a chase, of course. Then Martinez aka Jerry arrives on the Hunter and while you and Lance are driving across the bridge to the second island, you are fired with rockets. On the second island we are met by the police and 4 stars. Well, then we arrive at the destination and that’s it.. This point is a house almost in the southernmost part of the island.. Where else the hunter appeared when passing 100% of the original aircraft.. Here. When I was driving from all these freaks, dodging hunter missiles, I had V Rock on the radio,

Too lazy to tell further, go yourself better)

D
Deep throat 13.10.22

I myself would have gone through it, it’s interesting how, I read it, I imagine it’s like I’m driven myself, I don’t have money for a miracle in feathers (I’m talking about psp).
And why does Jer shoot there, he @] [got completely chtol, he seems to be like his own?
And what’s the deal with the plot, you would unsubscribe as you go through, even if the most interesting and plot-related moments.
And why are you already on the 1st island (from the east, otherwise you didn’t get it for a long time :)), but diazanim? And who else is there from the bosses? I saw on the radar: L-lance, R-reni, G-gery, M-martinez. It's like that? who else?
By the way, what's up with Reni?
I don’t understand the fact that Starfish was originally open, the whole of Miami has already opened, and Diaz never appeared 0_o

D
Deep throat 13.10.22

I found out that Reni turned out to be a DJ on a flashback in LSS (and who can he also play on the VSS radio?), and in the same LSS, Lazlow spoke on the radio chatterbox with the topic of chaterbox, like probably insert it instead of that radio. What happened)))))))))

A
Arcanis 13.10.22

And why does Jer shoot there, he @] [got completely chtol, he seems to be like his own?
According to the plot circumstances, it becomes an enemy ..

And what’s the thing with the plot, you would unsubscribe as you go through, even if the most interesting and plot-related moments.
There is no plot as such. ) The Vance brothers need loot, so they earn it ) Well, different things happen there ...
And why are you already on the 1st island (from the east, otherwise you didn’t get it for a long time :) ), and diaza nim?
Well, like this ..) Everything is open for me already.

And who else is there from the bosses? I saw on the radar: L-lance, R-reni, G-gery, M-martinez. It's like that? who else?
I mean - from the bosses? Bosses that will need to be killed later in a sophisticated way, or just important people for the plot?
Martinez is the same as Jerry) This is the first and last name) He will most likely be at the very end.
By the way, what's up with Reni?
Reni... To be honest, I don't know who you're talking about. That clown from the movie studio? ) I don't remember how it was..

I don't understand the fact that starfish was originally open, the whole of Miami has already opened, and diaz never appeared 0_o XZ
. I complete all the missions in a row ..

l
ladykiller69 13.10.22

Ok Arkanis, tell me how it is with the car? Lots of new cars? What mods exist? How big are they, just like SA? Did you get to Phil Collins? How is Kassady? Have you been to the trailer park yet? Did you find something interesting, like Easter eggs? Are there any interesting posters, like Liberty or Santos? What weapons are there, I saw a lot of new things on the screenshots, I saw an ultrasound with a silencer, how is it in general?

A
Arcanis 13.10.22

Auto.. Almost everything is the same as in the original. So far I've only seen a couple of new cars, new gangs have chobos and sharks have different cars .. And so everything is old, but with cosmetic changes) For example, a patriot has an asterisk on the hood. ) Kuban Hermes is now white with fire, not black .. Etc.
Motorcycles.. There are new ones) Streetfighter is the very first motorcycle in the game. Something between PCJ and Angel. By the way, now the Freeway is called Angel, and the biker bike is called Biker Angel) Then there is also Wintergreen. It is very similar to the same angel in terms of characteristics, but in appearance it differs greatly. And its police counterpart is VCPD Wintergreen. Did I already say that the police also ride motorcycles in the VSS? )
There are bicycles, but very few. Those. people don’t drive around the streets on them, you see, you see for yourself .. In general, I’ve only seen it alone so far and haven’t sat on it .. In some kind of mission for Marty next to his trailer.
Oh, I almost forgot .. Water motorcycles appeared .. These are things! ) is called JetSki. In my opinion, there has never been such a fast water transport in GTA!
Phil... You meet him in the 2nd mission, it seems..) He's still the same.. A fan of weapons and explosives) Not bad missions for him.
Trailer park.. Well, Marty actually lives there - the first boss on Victor's path) This park is located in the area next to Sunshine Autos. By the way, those Sunshine Autos that we saw in BC '86 have not yet been built and there is a large poster with a photograph that a new SA building will be built here. And so there is some barn there)) But you can take the race missions. Like delivering cars, it seems. (I haven't delivered yet)
I haven't found Easter eggs yet. And now that main Easter egg on the roof of VCN is gone, by the way, the window was sealed))
There are a lot of posters about Los Santos. And yet, like I saw San Fierro .. Sometimes they say something else about drugs on the radio, I didn’t listen closely)
Weapons .. You know, an ultrasound with a muffler actually turned out to be a simple ultrasound) And so - nothing new. Is it binoculars) But you can’t call this a weapon.

l
ladykiller69 13.10.22

No, this is Phil Cassady, and there is Phil Collins ... He is a singer ...

A
Arcanis 13.10.22

And hell knows. I'm not such a fan of GTA to know absolutely everyone there. )

D
Deep throat 13.10.22

Arcanis, my friend! Why did you stop writing? Come on, tell me what's going on with the plot, how is it going???
Preferably in detail and with quotes :))))

l
ladykiller69 13.10.22

Ok, new question: How is it with flying boats? What are they there? I saw a corncob, a skimmer, and an autogyro (flying crap, a helicopter crossed with a pedal bike crap) ... Have you met an amphibious ship? Vortex (Volcano)? Is there blurring at high speeds? Are there a lot of textures from Weiss left, or is everything on a new level? What is interesting on the Ferris wheel? It's in the place where Avery gave missions and where the streaks go in Weiss 1986, right? How many characters have you already killed / died yourself? And the bikes don’t really drive on the roads, but only stand somewhere? Is it true that different people show up at different times of the day? How is it inside the saves, is there a closet where to change clothes? Ammunation is completely different, but the principle of entry is like in SA? Are there many buildings that you can enter and hang out inside? There is a blue arrow or purple? Is there a hidden interior, like Bistro Marco from VS? What stands in place of Malibu? Are there clubs like Malibu? How much? Is there an 8-point garage? Tool shop? Are there any interesting places? How about street racing? I want to know more about the modified Hyman Stadium... Are there concerts, for example, on Saturdays, or at a certain time, or according to the plot? Are there statistics like in SA, day of the week, etc? How are the special forces? Has the intelligence of the police improved? Has the movement and animation of characters and parts improved? Does Vic bazaar on his own? Does he like to freeze something like Tommy, or swear for half an hour like CJ ??? like Bistro Marco from VS? What stands in place of Malibu? Are there clubs like Malibu? How much? Is there an 8-point garage? Tool shop? Are there any interesting places? How about street racing? I want to know more about the modified Hyman Stadium... Are there concerts, for example, on Saturdays, or at a certain time, or according to the plot? Are there statistics like in SA, day of the week, etc? How are the special forces? Has the intelligence of the police improved? Has the movement and animation of characters and parts improved? Does Vic bazaar on his own? Does he like to freeze something like Tommy, or swear for half an hour like CJ ??? like Bistro Marco from VS? What stands in place of Malibu? Are there clubs like Malibu? How much? Is there an 8-point garage? Tool shop? Are there any interesting places? How about street racing? I want to know more about the modified Hyman Stadium... Are there concerts, for example, on Saturdays, or at a certain time, or according to the plot? Are there statistics like in SA, day of the week, etc? How are the special forces? Has the intelligence of the police improved? Has the movement and animation of characters and parts improved? Does Vic bazaar on his own? Does he like to freeze something like Tommy, or swear for half an hour like CJ ??? d? How are the special forces? Has the intelligence of the police improved? Has the movement and animation of characters and parts improved? Does Vic bazaar on his own? Does he like to freeze something like Tommy, or swear for half an hour like CJ ??? d? How are the special forces? Has the intelligence of the police improved? Has the movement and animation of characters and parts improved? Does Vic bazaar on his own? Does he like to freeze something like Tommy, or swear for half an hour like CJ ???

Try to answer everything... =)

S
Steve Fox 13.10.22

2 Arcanis
Where did you buy VSS?

l
ladykiller69 13.10.22

Omg... Downloading...

A
Arcanis 13.10.22

Why did you stop writing?
Was a little busy. And no one asks anything. )

Let's tell you what's going on with the plot, how is it going???
Well, the story is over. Further laziness for now, I'll put off all sorts of balls for the future ..) By the way, I have only 30%.

How is it with the flyers? What are they there?
Cornbread aka Biplane, Skimmer, autogyro - Little Willie, can be bought at home for 5k. Hunter'om give steer in the last two missions. There is an Air Ambulance - a red and white hospital helicopter .. It stands either on the roof of the hospital or nearby. By the way, missions separate from the simple Ambulance follow him. There is also an Armadillo fire helicopter, there are also missions for it .. What else ... VCPD Maverick and a simple Maverick - everything is clear here. There is no VCN for some reason. Sea Sparrow is present, I have not seen the usual Sparrow.. There are no more aircraft that you can use, there is no water..)

Have you met an amphibious ship? Vortex (Volcano)?
Yeah, there is in one mission ... Lance flies in a helicopter and angrily scatters drugs in packages that need to be collected on this thing .. It's just not called Vortex, but somehow differently .. With numbers .. I don't remember exactly. I haven't seen him anywhere other than this mission. )

Is there a blur when you set high speed?
There is, it seems like ..

Are there a lot of textures from Weiss left, or is everything on a new level?
All things that remain have textures from the original BC.

What is interesting on the Ferris wheel? It's in the place where Avery gave missions and where the streaks go in Weiss 1986, right?
Yes, nothing interesting .. Unless you can go there and ride .. Well, shoot at everyone from there by itself)) But it’s still uncomfortable there .. It is located exactly where you said, in the former place (more precisely, in the future ) ) Avery.

How many characters have you already killed / died yourself?
Well... Killed Marty, the bogus cop... I can't remember his name. Fernandez, it seems .. Killed two Mendez brothers, well, Martinez) Oh, well, Marty's wife Louise died ..

But the bikes really don’t drive on the roads, but only stand somewhere?
Uh- huh (

Is it true that different people appear at different times of the day?
I don’t know, I didn’t pay attention .. It seems, yes. As always, prostitutes only at night ))

How is it inside the savers, is there a closet where to change clothes?
There is, but a small one, like in LSS .. For certain missions they give certain clothes ..

Ammunation is completely different, but the principle of entry is like in SA?
Yes, like SA. The rest is the same. Even in the same places it is.. Only now there are no tool stores, but there is a Stonewall J's store not far from Sunshine Autos. But there is nothing interesting there..

Are there many buildings in which you can go and hang out inside?
Yes, there are enough shops .. You can rob, like ..

Is there a blue arrow, or purple?
When entering buildings? Hmm)) Turquoise! )

Is there a hidden interior, like Bistro Marco from VS?
To be honest, I forgot something - Marco's Bistro...

What stands in place of Malibu?
Malibu is worth it)

Are there clubs like Malibu? How much?
There is nothing like it .. There is a biker club, but not in the place where you think) Nearby.

Is there an 8-point garage?
Yeah, it's even marked on the map.

Tool shop?
Nope, some kind of nonsense is in their place.

Are there any interesting places?
Um.. I don't know, I haven't found anything very interesting yet)

How about street racing?
Yes, enough.. )

I want to know more about the modified Hyman Stadium... Are there concerts for example on Saturdays, or at a certain time, or according to the plot?
There are no competitions there, I say right away .. Almost at the very end of the plot there will be a mission where Phil Collins will give a concert at this stadium .. It can be repeated in 6k.

Are there statistics like in SA, day of the week, etc?
There are no days of the week .. And, etc. .. It depends on what you mean by "etc")

How are the special forces?
Nothing special .. Now he drives black and white enforcers instead of green and white 8) But he still blunts cruelly .. Now the FBI is serious .. By the way, the FBI of some hell on the first island drives yellow, or rather beige Washingtons ))

Has the intelligence of the police improved? Has the movement and animation of characters and parts improved?
No...

Is Vic bazaaring on his own? Does he like to freeze something like Tommy, or swear for half an hour like CJ ???
Both )

Try to answer everything ... =)
It seems that I answered everything .. Only I don’t know about Bistro )

Where did you buy VSS?
Downloaded from an Internet))

PS They asked earlier about Phil Collins .. I remembered him. Everything is fine with him, almost at the very end of the story he gives a concert at the stadium .. The mission there is funny. )

l
ladykiller69 13.10.22

What kind of mission, interesting to know...

PS. Vortex is a hovercraft =)
PSS. Spetsnaz disappointed =(