3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
ladykiller69 13.10.22 08:53 pm

Questions about GTA: VCS (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories)

We ask all questions about the game here, especially you, Deep Troat =)
141 Comments
Sort by:
t
top side 13.10.22

Wu Zi Mu, thank you for the cool battle in SA-MP!! I didn't know it was you))
PS Sorry for the offtopic

C
Crocodildo 13.10.22

Ahhh, read, there is NO car dealership ... =(
Play the game first, scarecrow, and then be clever ... There is a car dealership there ... Only it looks a little different than in vice city ... Or, more precisely, it is in the process of construction, and next to the construction site there is an early version of it ... Also a sunshine auto, only it looks something like the RS Haul company in San Andreas (the place where the truck with gasoline was to be transported) ...

Vuzi
About cars, alas, true...

g
geka182 13.10.22

the last mission is to kill your sworn enemy martinez... you fly up to his building on a shark and start extinguishing his house... then you get knocked out and you fall on the roof of his house... then you go into this building from the roof and mumble there a myriad of guards then you go up to the roof and on the roof (small area) there are mendez and martinez ... well, they are bazaar some kind of mui nu pointing guns at each other ... then the game starts and you have to fill up both.

the missions were not particularly memorable ... uninteresting and monotonous ... in sanandreas I remember such awesome missions were especially in the third city ...

the total destruction of Toko twice was the first is a gas station, and the second is some kind of base at bonda cholos ...

D
Din-27 13.10.22

Thanks for answers. GTA without a garage is PPC, I won’t buy it in principle now. This week...

l
ladykiller69 13.10.22

Wu Zi Mu
What servers do you play on and when? Sorry for the offtopic...

D
Din-27 13.10.22

HostName: GTA.ru RPG DeathMatch
Address: 212.42.38.84:7777 Basically
this. Nickname [U1tra]_Din. What do you have? Also sorry for the offtopic

l
ladykiller69 13.10.22

Okay, right now, with the advent of LSS, I’m practically in SA-MP and don’t play ...

P
Pyromaniac 13.10.22

Wuzi, buy all the same VSS - despite this bug, the toy fly away! (especially since ALL cars can absolutely be found there, or bought at Sunshine Autos)

D
Din-27 13.10.22

I sit in SA-MP for 2 hours on a weekday, on weekends and 6 hours, how do you think if I buy also BCC, how long will I sit? )
But by the way, offtopic has already gone here, let's get back to the topic)

l
ladykiller69 13.10.22

Yes... Are there any questions on the topic?

P
Pyromaniac 13.10.22

Bliiiin! The forum is dying!!! Let's raise!!! Or are you all on Liberty?

PS Sorry for offtopic

s
spectrum fromTM 13.10.22

yes, also in Liberty

k
kerm68 13.10.22

The topic was created so that you can ask your question and answer another. Questions should be asked not on the passage (there is another topic for this: http://www.gta.ru/forums/gta_san_andreas/vicecitystories/140979/).

k
kerm68 13.10.22

I have not played VCS for a long time, but I did not pass it to the end. So: is it true that at one of the concerts of Phil Collins he is killed?

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 13.10.22

No.

k
kerm68 13.10.22

Thank you, feel better :)

Well, now ask your question.

S
Sergeanur 13.10.22

Reni is a woman or a man?

R
Ride 13.10.22

Reni is a woman or a man?

This is a transvist director: http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto:_Vice_City_Stories

S
Sergeanur 13.10.22

So woman or man?

S
Shephard [USSR] 13.10.22

An extravagant German director-transvestite, who became famous for his avant-garde films with a non-standard plot. In Vice City, he produces commercials and music videos, and in his spare time he is not averse to indulging in cocaine. Familiar (including indecently close) with many celebrities and representatives of the local drug mafia. It is easy to guess that Reni's orientation is as non-standard as his work. Therefore, it is not surprising that in the end he decided, with the help of Dr. Horowitz, to change his gender for the fourth time and try his luck in the European adult film industry.

Copied from Wikipedia article List of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories characters