3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
ladykiller69 13.10.22 08:53 pm

Questions about GTA: VCS (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories)

We ask all questions about the game here, especially you, Deep Troat =)
141 Comments
Sort by:
M
MC_Black 13.10.22

Yes, they just lit up in one mission, in the murder of Marty from Louise

A
Alex Mahone 13.10.22

Well, there's also a Bobcat near Marty's house all the time. Yes, and it seems, if my memory serves me right, then Marty somehow always rode it. But with his gang, it’s really not clear why they write one thing on the sites, but in the game everything is completely different.

k
kerm68 13.10.22

Well, now a good half of the sites are based only on plagiarism, that's a fact. And this means that one site was mistaken, and after it all the others.

g
gtaman 13.10.22

Stupid question, but how to cancel Vic's attempt to get into the car? And yesyo: what does the handbrake turn on?

F
FucQ 13.10.22

The handbrake, as far as I remember, is turned on by some kind of shift. Maybe I'm wrong, I haven't played for more than a year :)

Or are you talking about an emulsion?

g
gtaman 13.10.22

About the emulsion, of course :)

g
gtaman 13.10.22

Stupid question, but how to cancel Vic's attempt to get into the car?
I figured it out - on R1.

k
kerm68 13.10.22

Handbrake and cancel attempt - R1 :)

P
Palmont 13.10.22

I often met a warning about a bug that you need to complete the drug dealer mission before the Hostile Takeover mission, what is the actual bug and what does it threaten for 100% completion? I went through later, everything is OK, but I did not follow the accrued interest.

g
gtaman 13.10.22

The handbrake and the cancellation of the attempt - R1 :)
Super :) And you know, almost half the plot went without it, although without canceling the attempt to get into the transport it was, to put it mildly, inconvenient. And somehow I couldn’t find the right key by typing, because the control was set quite crooked - R1 was on 1 (not on the digital block), well, and somehow I passed it all the time.

you need to complete the mission of the drug dealer before the mission Hostile Takeover
I will keep in mind. I have completed 32 missions so far, and this mission is coming soon. And a rival site talks about a bug with the disappearance of the gang of Sharks before the opening of the eastern island. I have, thank God, they are in place.

k
kerm68 13.10.22

Haven't heard that. And what could be the connection between these missions? After all, in Hostile Takeover you need to shoot bikers, no?

P
Palmont 13.10.22

kerm69
After this mission, you have a drug dealer building, although their species (Drugs) can be reclaimed earlier. I'm trying to find out what this threatens, type in the search engine "GTA VCS 100% completion" in several lists you will see this warning.

k
kerm68 13.10.22

HM interesting. Quote:
The player must build a large drug business before completing the "Hostile Takeover" mission.
How to do this if this type of business opens AFTER completing this mission?

P
Palmont 13.10.22

kerm69
You can win this kind of point from the grouping, build a High roller if I'm not mistaken.

In general, without following the warning, I did everything in my own way, it is not clear where it came from at all, one wrote to the site while drunk, others stole it, as always, the law of the Internet. Passed everything, in statistics 100%, endless ammo, TV.

k
kerm68 13.10.22

You can win back this kind of point from the grouping, build a High roller if I'm not mistaken.

I don’t know what you wanted to say, here’s a fact: with a successful business attack, the point is put up for sale, we buy the point, select the type and level of business. If you mean restoring / repairing a point, this can only be done with your possessions.

X
XAKEP 8 13.10.22

please give a link to the video "Review of gambling addiction GTA VCS" otherwise I searched everywhere and did not find

S
Shephard [USSR] 13.10.22

And he doesn't seem to be.

X
XAKEP 8 13.10.22

no one knows when the review from gambling addiction about VSS will be released? or tell me some norms review

G
GTAshnik10013 13.10.22

No one is aware, even "Igromania" itself is probably not aware of it.

S
Shephard [USSR] 13.10.22

And even more so, it's too late to review the game five years ago. Is not it?