3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
ladykiller69 13.10.22 08:53 pm

Questions about GTA: VCS (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories)

We ask all questions about the game here, especially you, Deep Troat =)
141 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arcanis 13.10.22

With Phil? Well... When you enter a concert, all your weapons are taken away. He starts performing, and then, as always, killers appear ... They run over the stage and try to cut all the wires there so that everything that hangs there collapses .. Well, you run around and beat them all with your fists ..)

Vortex is a ship hovercraft =)
I remember something like Vortex by SA. But here, as I wrote, his name has been changed ...

s
spectrum fromTM 13.10.22

There is an Air Ambulance - a red and white helicopter of the hospital, for which there are separate missions from the simple Ambulance. There is also a fire helicopter Armadillo, there are also missions for it ..

oo! that's cool! and what are the missions for the white helicopter? and for the reds, is he with a firearm?
and Sea Sparrow, as always, with a machine gun or not?

A
Arcanis 13.10.22

For the Air Ambulance mission.. When you press "^", the helicopter has a magnet (or something like that)) and the mission itself turns on.. With this "magnet" you pick up people in the same way as the usual Amblance..
For the fire helicopter mission turns on as soon as you sit in it. He has a bucket on a string, from which you need to pour water on all kinds of burning objects .. But the problem is that the water ends there .. And you have to collect it from the nearest place with water)

Sea Sparrow, as always, with a machine gun or not?
Yes, with a machine gun. )

D
Deep throat 13.10.22

Tell me, when a lot of corpses lie behind them, as always, an ambulance arrives, and when the helly arrives, and if he does not arrive, then nah. then he is needed there, tolko to pass the mission?
similarly is the situation with the fire helm, when does it arrive, when something is on fire?
But were there missions both in the VSS and in the LSS with the total destruction of property, as for example. in sa with a smoke plant, in sun with Haitians, and in hp with triads?

Please describe. missions that you really remember (and especially about sea and air missions)? who do you get them from, what do the Persians say in the commercials, how do they make fun of them ???

But describe the most important thing colorfully and in all details from whom (and where) you take the last (and penultimate) missions, what is said in the videos, what you need to do in the missions (I dare to assume the mission will be in the air), with whom you perform them (from other characters ), and what kind of video comes after the final mission, where it takes place and with quotes please (or at least approximately what they say there). what do they give for the last mission: what suit, how many money?

was ken rosenberg(lawyer) in ss and lss??

describe to me where your sevhouses are located, not only those that need to be bought, but also those cats. are given as you progress (like the mansion of Diaz in Sun or the Toreno ranch in SA, or Catalina's shack in the same place) ???

l
ladykiller69 13.10.22

Oh God, do you know what the Persians say? There must be a lawyer! Since his office has been open since 1984 ...

A
Arcanis 13.10.22

Now I’m running away to school, I’ll answer later ..)
I can only say that the firefighter helicopters with the hospital are only for missions .. In another story mission on Air Ambulance, you save Lance from the roof of a burning building ...

s
spectrum fromTM 13.10.22

For the fire helicopter, the mission starts as soon as you get into it.
and if you blow out the mission, they throw you out of the vert? or all the same, it turns out that you fly on a vert without a mission?

l
ladykiller69 13.10.22

Most likely the second...

D
Deep throat 13.10.22

Well, where are you, at school that you are stuck, why don’t you answer ????

l
ladykiller69 13.10.22

And they don’t ask him for anything ...

D
Deep throat 13.10.22

were there missions both in the VSS and in the LSS with the total destruction of property, as for example. in sa with a smoke plant, in sun with Haitians, and in hp with triads?

Please describe. missions that you really remember (and especially about sea and air missions)? who do you get them from, what do the Persians say in the commercials, how do they make fun of them ???

But describe the most important thing colorfully and in all details from whom (and where) you take the last (and penultimate) missions, what is said in the videos, what you need to do in the missions (I dare to assume the mission will be in the air), with whom you perform them (from other characters ), and what kind of video comes after the final mission, where it takes place and with quotes please (or at least approximately what they say there). what do they give for the last mission: what suit, how many money?

describe to me where your sevhouses are located, not only those that need to be bought, but also those cats. are given as you progress (like the mansion of Diaz in Sun or the Toreno ranch in SA, or Catalina's shack in the same place) ???

g
geka182 13.10.22

yeah! the toy is cool! passed 45 cents. the plot is almost over, 50 balls shot, all the cars from the three lists drove. I did almost all the jumps and rampages! =)).

I can tell those who don’t have a console a few facts, for example
- from the old parts of the GTA they show only (likely) Victor and Lance Vance, Diaz, Umberto Robin, I’ll still remember to write, but the memory is halim - they give
for fitted cars on all three lists (!!! !!) free repainting (!!!!!!) and this despite the fact that it is VERY AND VERY easy to earn money there (it turns out that you are worried, looking for cars, and they give you the opportunity to repaint for free, saving 100 bucks, I want to note that for a week of playing I have accumulated 800,000 thousand dollars)
-buildings can not be bought !!! you can win them back, you approach the enemy building and blow up a wheelbarrow that is parked next to the building, and then dudes run out of the building and you kill them all, then this building becomes yours, choose the type of business that this building will be engaged in , the most profitable occupation is robberies, but they also cost more (but they will bring more money), then every day they bring you money earned in business.
-there are about thirty buildings to capture in both islands (I captured everything and since they are not doing the most profitable business for me, I get only 50 thousand every day)
-if you capture all the buildings and there will be a robbery business in all I think a day will bring 150 thousand dollars
-hidden balls are much more difficult to look for because they do not glow (now they are not pick-ups, but objects that need to be shot at)
-fire. you fly up in a helicopter to the flame and press the button and the water pours! that’s all science
is an ambulance. in the mission car they are the same (drove, picked up, took to the hospital). you're taking it to the spa!
- the swimming function is actually extremely unnecessary (I only swam a couple of times and it’s just like that!)
- I don’t know what else to tell
-ah, right! there is an additional mission of a beach guard (hehe) in short, we get into a buggy on the beach and the mission begins, well, like in an ambulance, you just deliver the doctor to various wounded people, when you stop near the patient, he will exhale and give him artificial respiration (u this mission even has a backstory (!!!) like the doctor was driving his ambulance to save someone and his car broke down and I had to help the little people) -another
mission is cool in the film studio, you get on the bus and the mission of the crazy driver begins! bus) which drives and manages as if it is normal! and you have to drive around the throat and rastao = nod traffic and you get money for it!

sorry, I'm a little unable to write right now ... gyyy

In short, the game is super !! everyone buy a zyzu and play play igarvt !!

s
spectrum fromTM 13.10.22

and you kind of have to drive around the throat and rastao = nod traffic and you get money for it!

as in LSS, it was a great mission, there was a fire in LSS

A
Arcanis 13.10.22

Guys, forgive me, a sinner .. Very busy lately. So the new answerer came up to you just right ..)
If there is more free time, I will definitely come in and answer everything. Unless, of course, geka182 gets ahead of me)

D
Deep throat 13.10.22

come back soon

l
ladykiller69 13.10.22

What about total destruction?

PS. "an ambulance. in the same mission car (I drove up, picked it up, took it to the hospital)" ... The hospital is a hospital for deer ...))

g
geka182 13.10.22

well, let's ask questions and I will answer

D
Deep throat 13.10.22

were there missions both in the VSS and in the LSS with the total destruction of property, as for example. in sa with a smoke plant, in sun with Haitians, and in hp with triads?

D
Din-27 13.10.22

Hello people. That's what the unsub decided. I haven’t bought the game yet, we don’t have it yet (Ukraine, Dnepropetrovsk). 1. I was confused in the gta.ru section about bugs, is it really impossible to save cars ?!
2. Where can I find out about the weapon, what kind is it there? What are the new cars?
3. Is there a car dealership?..
4. Is the multiplayer good? Is it fun to play, or is it stupid?
5. Is there anyone famous in the radio, for example, Sting or Eminem as in BC? I know all my favorite singers with VS :)
_____
Wu Zi Mu aka [U1tra]_Din (SA-MP) is alive and with you

Edit CloveR: Give me an admin panel for 5 minutes, I would make the battle cooler.. :)
But thanks for good words :)

l
ladykiller69 13.10.22

Ahhh, read, there is NO car dealership ... =(