3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zergon 13.10.22 08:54 pm

Do you want a reset? (Diablo 2)

About a year ago I opened this topic, but few people supported it. What hasn't changed? Is everyone still farming 100 Zod in their chest? Let's revive Diablo (2)?!
79 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QLinkee 13.10.22

Guys don't open this thread...

f
frendzy 13.10.22

go off.

z
zergon 13.10.22

what's on the off?

k
kewelldkny 13.10.22

all 10 times worn
all 10 times worn

z
zergon 13.10.22

and why not?

Q
QLinkee 13.10.22

zergon
Well, why? You are young, playful, everything is easy for you. This is not it. This is not Chikatilo and not even the archives of the special services. It's better not to go here. Seriously, any of you will be sorry. Better close the topic and forget what was written here. I fully understand that this message will cause additional interest, but I want to immediately warn the inquisitive - stop. The rest just won't be found.

q
qPash 13.10.22

zergon
Of course we are waiting for the reset! Highly!
But everything is ashes, the messages will be rubbed, the topic will be closed!
Ps
And I still won't play until the reset, basically like a boycott!

z
zergon 13.10.22

I don't play either, because it's boring, there is no excitement. But I miss that fan in D2. Moderators are lazy...

q
qPash 13.10.22

zergon
It's not laziness, it's easy to press the reset button!
Be afraid that the online will drop to 0 after the reset!
All sorts of firkas powder their brains, shake for Shaki!
Silly...

z
zergon 13.10.22

A year ago, opinions were about 60/40%. Most were in favor. What is the logic of not doing a reset? I think now those who have become more ...

q
qPash 13.10.22

zergon
Our opinions and wishes of the administration side by side!!! We're just waiting. I'll wait, how about you?

W
Woof 13.10.22

zergon
explain to me what, *****, is common between those who support your idea and a reset?
and here in general someone's opinion and reset?

q
qPash 13.10.22

Hahaha
just laugh XD

U
Uncle Fred 13.10.22

No.

l
lait_one 13.10.22

Rezet? No, have not heard. ))

N
NecroSkin 13.10.22

Reset players want. Administration is not. Conclusion - there will be no reset. The topic will be closed and messages will be rubbed.
The list of the most popular questions and answers, by the way, a similar topic leads and delivers.

Q: When was the last reset/wipe? When will the next reset/wipe be? What is, in the end, this reset / wipe of yours ?!
A: Wipe (deleting accounts and / or characters) on the server is not performed at all. You can (and should) just forget about this word.

A
Archon Guard 13.10.22

players don't want a reset, non-players want a reset

A
Archon Guard 13.10.22

lait_one
you just recently used your hands and feet for a reset, and now, as the kei item has already spent and you don’t need a reset, cunning my friend, oh cunning

U
Uncle Fred 13.10.22

I'm not an administrator, NekrOskin.

O
Onaga1988 13.10.22

It's time to do it already!!!!