3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zergon 13.10.22 08:54 pm

Do you want a reset? (Diablo 2)

About a year ago I opened this topic, but few people supported it. What hasn't changed? Is everyone still farming 100 Zod in their chest? Let's revive Diablo (2)?!
79 Comments
Sort by:
T
T Fox 13.10.22

Drink a reset. Per!

m
m0zeton 13.10.22

yes, for a long time there was no reset, I'm also for the reset

l
lait_one 13.10.22

Archon Guard, having called the next elephant, lost interest a little, so it's already somehow FSUs. ))

m
mafuсka 13.10.22

I will support QLinkee ... the
author, you shouldn't have created this topic. let me explain to you....
admin....admin d2, he likes to suddenly reset when everyone has already forgotten that it's possible..he "BOOM!" and RESET!!!! the survivors of the pg begin to write to their old friends, they write to their friends and now: the pg is alive again!

so, the author. you, chesngvrya, with # ka! Yes Yes! c#ka! With this topic of yours, and the last topic a year ago, you delay the reset! stop it! The admin wants to make a surprise, he almost did it, and you crap everything, you bastard. Burn krch in Odu!

B
BorisRazor 13.10.22

If the reset still happens, I'll be back!

d
death228 13.10.22

ahah if there is a reset, then I'll zadrotit all summer)))

3m3m 13.10.22

death228
na kanikylah nado otdixat a ne zadrotit !

Z
ZakarumFoot 13.10.22

Abandon hope, sir incoming here.

A
Archon Guard 13.10.22

the negative has returned, this is a bad sign sent down to us by the gods, so it can come to a reset (

ps.
everyone who advocated a reset here is either bad radishes, who don’t feel sorry for the stuff that has been farmed for many years, or, as I wrote above, NON-PLAYERS, who hang out somewhere in any pillbox2 or tanks or d3, and then they write off crap like "if only my grandmother grew a male organ"
(this does not include those who collected zods and sozhi and trawl the rest with an evil anticipation of catching aneha by ber after it developments)

q
qPash 13.10.22

Archon Guard
Are you really sorry (farmed for years of junk)...?
I feel sorry for you... you're a hostage of pixels. Jin in the fairy tale is also a hostage of his epta lamp XD
And if you raise topics for a couple, three years, where you try and prove the need for a reset and changes in the game blah blah blah .... ??? Judas sold out for 30 pieces of silver, and you apparently for a set of pixels!
Fuck you XD

z
zergon 13.10.22

qPash did he bribe you with zod? )

B
BorisRazor 13.10.22

qPash where did
you get that this is a miracle, normal people?

A
Archon Guard 13.10.22

qPash,
yes, raise topics for a couple of three years and find there at least a word about what I wanted to reset, innovations and resets are a little bit, but different things, in general, don’t write to me anymore, because before you run into at least bother to figure out what and what

q
qPash 13.10.22

BorisRazor The
evil nerd is a plus for d2, he personally helped me more than once.
And who in our time does not vomit?

q
qPash 13.10.22

Archon Guard
And how did you want to introduce innovations without a server reset??? He suggested changing the clothes there, and in general he was talking such nonsense, but you have already been told you know everything.
What is there to understand? Not with anything, it's emptiness in my head XD

z
zergon 13.10.22

all this is garbage ... reset would ...

W
Woof 13.10.22

zergon
you would better answer my question.

W
Woof 13.10.22

Strange, the mint is editing my comments, but the topic is not closed. Hm.

A
Archon Guard 13.10.22

qPash
, it’s just emptiness in your head, and you’re drilling with a drill from some kind of hell, any innovation can be filed absolutely without a reset - the update has nothing to do with the reset - that is, absolutely nothing, even a key item can be stupidly changed in the middle of the season, but the players are unlikely to appreciate it, and as for the content that Duck offered, everything was there: from absolutely fucking useless, to proposals to do at least something at the discretion of the administration, only it didn’t rest

z
zergon 13.10.22

Dobermn
"explain to me what, *****, is there in common between those who support your idea and a reset? what
does someone's opinion and reset have to do with it?"
Did I generalize? Am I conspiring? The topic is called "Do you want a reset?". What is strange and illogical in this? I'm interested. And do you really think that there are no connections between popular opinion and the opinion of the administration? Come to your senses. So you think 100% of the gaming audience will want a reset, and the admins will say forge (iron while it's hot)? Or vice versa, 100,000 people will say no need to reset, but do you think the admin will do it? In my opinion, the admin simply sees that online has not changed at all in a year, as there were 300 +/- diggers, they remained. Why does he ask to change something. So, probably only when the online falls, it will be possible to remember ...