3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zergon 13.10.22 08:54 pm

Do you want a reset? (Diablo 2)

About a year ago I opened this topic, but few people supported it. What hasn't changed? Is everyone still farming 100 Zod in their chest? Let's revive Diablo (2)?!
79 Comments
Sort by:
q
qPash 13.10.22

In short, I am for world peace and for reset XD

k
kewelldkny 13.10.22

In my opinion, the admin just sees that online hasn’t changed at all in a year, as it was 300 +/-

The guy looks at the rubatl counter and thinks it’s live people online :(

g
gpyr 13.10.22

Before the last reset, the server was livelier than it is now. Much livelier ..
Reset inappropriately OFC. And the weaklings who gave up and left to wait for the reset are just a bunch of noobs. Norm boys just left, and not before the reset!

B
BorisRazor 13.10.22

gpyr
you scribbled some nonsense

g
gpyr 13.10.22

BorisRazor
It's just a shame for you that if you rely on my post, then you fall into the category of "weaklings who gave up and left to wait for the reset" well, if you believe your words: "if the reset does happen, I'll be back!"

B
BorisRazor 13.10.22

weaklings who gave up and left to wait for the reset xDD

T
T Fox 13.10.22

Archon Guard
Yes, no question ... At least let the key item be replaced, at least the vaep will be washed down, I don't care anymore, just make a reset. And in general, Archon, why are you speaking for everyone, are you really a psychologist too, like Yurka?

l
lait_one 13.10.22

T-Fox no, he's a philosopher! ))

d
death228 13.10.22

3m3m
Who told you this?
And on the topic, the reset will allow you to farm without fear, otherwise the guys say there was no reset for more than a year .., from here all the fears of all my classmates.))

A
Archon Guard 13.10.22

death228
there hasn't been a reset for 3 years and God forbid that it doesn't exist for another 3 years, it's of no use, because nothing in the game itself will change,
you just have to spend 2 weeks on enigma again 2 months on enigma all kinds of Persians who after that will have to be dressed again in the same trash in which they are already dressed now, that is, the reset has simply turned into "our song is good, start over"
when it's the second time, it somehow inserts, but repeating the same thing again and again is pure masochism, nothing else. further, it’s worth adding that from the fact that the reset is made by all sorts of bums, they will not suddenly become equal to anichomasons or just nerds, simply because the latter will very quickly again become just as dressed and rich as they were before the reset, and the former will start whining again exactly six months later let's reset - it's all already happened and such speeches from T-Fox are not at all clear ; the

reset is pleasant only because for the first half of the year on pvp everyone fights in all sorts of shit and it's somehow more interesting than fights with dressed Persians
, he doesn't see any other pluses , well, the ladder table will look different - there lvl 99 will change nicknames, and their owners will remain the same zodman hiha zander and others further down the list

Z
ZakarumFoot 13.10.22

Some people still play nonlader

m
miha64 13.10.22

For reset. The other day I went to the cell, saw that everyone there died out, went out. And after the reset, the game will be much more lively for a month.

T
T Fox 13.10.22

Archon Guard
Only you are the one making speeches here.

l
lait_one 13.10.22

Archon Guard having problems level 99? I'm amazed by your attitude to the kachu. if you don't want it, don't download it. jealous? do it silently. I don't understand why you even play. 99 you don't need it, you didn't become a pvp god, you didn't become an anichomasson either. why do you need all this? think about it. ))

A
Archon Guard 13.10.22

lait_one
there is much more in the game than you wrote, not everyone needs what you listed, I didn’t strive for any of those goals as much as you, even half of that)

l
lait_one 13.10.22

Archon Guard as you say, I apparently have not yet comprehended Zen d2. ))

N
NAWT 13.10.22

Don't need any rezet! Everything is good here!

c
codw 13.10.22

lait_one
well, for example, it’s stupid to save, save, save, admire the accumulated (oh, what a good fellow I am, I collected this) and continue to save, many here are now suffering from this

q
qPash 13.10.22

codw
Absolutely agree!

l
lait_one 13.10.22

codw such a goal is unattainable, you can’t take away runes from everyone on the server and become the god PeGe. ))