3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Memphis198 13.10.22 10:54 pm

Strong lags (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

Everything is at the lowest, the FRS sags from 45 to 15) Shaw it can be) Something the computer does not take out) Battle 4 multiplayer calmly at high goes 50 fps) And here it’s some kind of horror
92 Comments
Sort by:
x
xCyberpunKx 13.10.22

at least you lag, I don’t start at all.

K
KingNarik 13.10.22

xCyberpunKx
If you have a 3930K CPU, then I have a possible solution. You go into msconfig and in the advanced boot options set the limit on the number of processors (8 instead of 12). The game just doesn't want to work with six cores.

A
Alexander Becker 13.10.22

Shkettr
This won't do anything, because v-sync locks fps at 60, and it has less frames.

H
Hellk666 13.10.22

the system is weak cho. That's not taking out

E
Eroppo 13.10.22

Fade376
If less than 60, it locks at 30, etc.

A

eroppo
Lol, it locks by monitor refresh rate.

E
Eroppo 13.10.22

Fade376
Come on? And the white color is lighter than black, and the elephant is bigger than the cockroach. Once again for especially gifted fifth-graders-loloshnikov: if the video card does not produce 60 fps, the frame rate during synchronization is halved, if less than 30 - twice more, but still remains at a certain level, and not how you carry "or here , or even"

A

> if the video card does not produce 60 fps, the frame rate during synchronization is halved, if less than 30 - twice more
Proof.

E
Eroppo 13.10.22

Fade376
http://www.compdoc.ru/comp/video/vertical_synchronizing/
About "always twice" I was a little mistaken - I myself have not encountered fps below 30, but the general meaning is just that

A

eroppo
Hmm, didn't know about that. Live and learn. Thank you for the article.

6363 13.10.22

In my first role, where
the Spoiler Soul was taken away
, fps fell, and so it flies in the game.

z
zdanu4 13.10.22

how is it that the game goes right away without friezes, lags, bugs, and so on. waiting for patches.
ZY, if a pirate, then perhaps the crack will be corrected and it will be better to go.

G
Gigren 13.10.22

It's strange, I pre-ordered the game (from beeches) and still haven't seen it in my eyes, but in people it already manages to lag somehow ... T_T

A

I downloaded the repack from Freedom, it started without problems. On the GTX 750 Ti on ultra with anti-aliasing, it produces 40 - 60 frames. Optimization is still better than in the second part.

s
saint_undead 13.10.22

in the first mission everything is white, it doesn’t lag, the system pulls exactly, I don’t know what to do, everything is absolutely white

D
Dark Kahn 13.10.22

Game runs fine on high/ultra settings. Only anti-aliasing and shadows off.

A

Dark Kahn
With this anti-aliasing, everything becomes soapy and the picture in the distance becomes like shit. At least in this game. And for some reason it doesn’t drop FPS on any frame, which is strange.

T
TTG 13.10.22

I sin on the map
Hurry for optimization.

B
Beirut 13.10.22

The game flies with a bang on ultra, only a bit too much blur how to remove it?

A

Beirut
> With this anti-aliasing, everything becomes soapy and the picture in the distance becomes like shit.
Remove smoothing.