3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Memphis198 13.10.22 10:54 pm

Strong lags (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

Everything is at the lowest, the FRS sags from 45 to 15) Shaw it can be) Something the computer does not take out) Battle 4 multiplayer calmly at high goes 50 fps) And here it’s some kind of horror
92 Comments
Sort by:
G
Geene 13.10.22

eroppo
So didn't complain before. The newest games on averages normally dragged the computer

7 looks 13.10.22

geene
Compared to desktop video cards, the 630M will be slightly weaker than the 8800GT. The minimum video requirement for Risen 3 is 9600GT. Considering that the 8800 is more powerful than the 9600, and your card is somewhere in the middle, the most suitable video settings are: medium-low.

H
Hellk666 13.10.22

Memphis198
in vain you bought amd processors. I don’t want to fight here with fans and owners of amd. But it has already been proven many times by all sorts of tests in real applications that AMD processors are extremely ... extremely bad for games. In the end, wanting to save money, you threw yourself.
Remember the saying "I'm not rich enough to buy cheap things"
You should have bought a core i3 haswell or ivy. Prices are the same, but in games mostly faster and free from any amd jambs.
The fact that your hair dryer holds up relatively well in bf4 is not an indicator, so there are units of games where there is real optimization for many cores. But there are only a few such games (like bf4, crysis3), just as there are units of games with optimization for hyper threading core i7
In your case, it remains only to accept, and expect jambs in other games with fear.

M
Memphis198 13.10.22

Hellk666 No, I won’t do that) Because I took a kit on credit) And you can drive it from us for a penny) The people went tricky_) I just realized that there are games that are very poorly optimized) I think in my case I just need to change the video, not a percent) Yes, and it’s not so slow) so that I can run right now to change it) At least in some games I have a 3-fold increase in performance compared to a 2-core core2Duo) Yes, and I’m not so much a fan that I spend all day in toys to run)

M
Memphis198 13.10.22

By the way, you can only take the last generation with your hands)

E
Eroppo 13.10.22

Memphis198 The
screw slows down not the percent itself - the percent works with the same frequency, but the speed of loading data into the RAM. Therefore, in toys where all the necessary data is loaded into memory at once, there will be no difference between the slowest screw and the fastest SSD in terms of processor performance. But if there are constant loads, then the screw can reduce performance. The SSD affects the responsiveness of the system and prog / games more, and not the FPS itself

A
Aziaralus 13.10.22

I ask for help guys, it lags equally on min and on ultra. I tried everything (answers like firewood, hardware, Windows are not accepted)
system core i7 3630qm 2.4 8GB RAM, win8.64 gtx660m (2GB, own) with fhd monitor resolution.
ps is worth the game and the system on ssd

E
Eroppo 13.10.22

Have you watched Aziaralus
temperature?

M
Memphis198 13.10.22

Everything solved the problem with the brakes) I switched to another Windows, from another partition) I demolished the old antivirus there, put the compatibility mode in the shortcut with Windows 7) And all the brakes were removed as if by hand) Now I play at high

A
Aziaralus 13.10.22

Temperatures are normal (normal means normal and not 85 degrees :)), I tried compatibility, it didn’t help, but I came across a German article about performance on the net - they write that nvidia video cards work with rizen only 50% of the possibility, because there is no optimization with the engine and it will not be known whether ... Again, infa is controversial - after all, it works for people on weaker fidyukhs.

6363 13.10.22

Aziaralus
I sometimes have fps drops but it's not critical then the rules go. Did this:
try What to do if the game slows down and freezes, or I want to unlock the FPS
1. Go to the Risen 3 - Titan Lordsdataini folder and open the ConfigDefault.xml file;
2. Find the FPSLimitToRefreshRate="true" parameter and change it to false;
3. FPSLimit="0" must be set to 0;
4. Save, run the game.

A
Aziaralus 13.10.22

6363 - Partly helped. Everything on ultra shadows on low - 25fps stable, indoors with two textures 34fps, in space up to 22fps. And this at FHD (1920 * 1080.16 * 9) I set 1366 * 768, 16 * 9 gives out 30 fps on ultra, all ultra shadows of environments - 45 fps. And here is the problem of the century - the monitor is FHD and the resolution of the game is HD (1366 * 768) result: the game flies the resolution is reduced the picture is like an oil painting all smeared and the eyes are leaking))))

A
Aziaralus 13.10.22

I just read and people on the ultra go with lower iron characteristics than me - it's a shame for the state. I'll try a knight's move: I'll find win8 which I had a litsuha (the key is sewn into the BIOS Whig you'll pick up Windows), I'll update it to 8.1 so that the litsuha and with all the packages, send the config to nvidia, let them take a look and try to play. I don't think it will help but you can try. And more: who knows how to make a normal view of the picture in the game at a resolution of 1366 * 768 but on a monitor of 1920 * 180?

g
gennaz 13.10.22

Memphis198
You have a powerful percent, you just need to change the video!

g
gennaz 13.10.22

Hellk666
We know these "tests")))

D
DenWikk 13.10.22

The game is not saved. Has anyone experienced this and knows how to fix it?

T
T.Gray 13.10.22

Athlon x4 750K@4500MHz / 8Gb RAM / GTX660 2GB - endless short-term microlags (freezes), regardless of graphics settings. FPS a lot, but it's impossible to play like that. I tried different repacks with tablets from FLT and ALI - it doesn't help...

M
Memphis198 13.10.22

T.Gray The developers did their best to make the game slow down) In general, in some scenes, the fps drops to 20, then everything is stable at 35-40) But it’s impossible to play with such differences) There are games with much better graphics that I run fine ) Here is something similar to the 2nd Ryzen a little improved, but it goes so that it’s just pipets) I think I’ll wait for patches when everything is fixed

R
RestDay 13.10.22

KingNarik
Thank you, it helped!

B
Bransent 13.10.22

T.Gray
here is a similar problem for me. FPS in the game is relatively adequate (there are drops, but not fatal), but these very micro-lags (freezes), as you put it, really spoil the pleasure. I don’t even know how to describe it more precisely) every few seconds the game freezes for a split second. not that because of this I refused to play the game, but it spoils all the raspberries (