3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Memphis198 13.10.22 10:54 pm

Strong lags (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

Everything is at the lowest, the FRS sags from 45 to 15) Shaw it can be) Something the computer does not take out) Battle 4 multiplayer calmly at high goes 50 fps) And here it’s some kind of horror
92 Comments
Sort by:
m
marvelosi 13.10.22

It's strange that sometimes the game crouches as much as 15 FPS, and only in some places, for example: In Antiguia, everywhere except for (like the shadows in their zone) it stupidly doesn't rise above 15-20, there are also places on Calador, near the mine a little I run back and sharply the FPS rises to 60, I move 15 gestures. My system is ->
Proc-Intel Core i7-4790 3600MHz.
Mother-ASUS Z97-K, Intel Z97.
RAM-16Gb.
Vidyuha-2Gb NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770

So rummaged through the German forums, People have the same troubles that we describe here ... and they send letters to developers ... maybe not all is lost. Although in the second part the Patch was released after 4 months =)
they also write that on Invidia Maps the game works at 50% hmmm....

v
vzdor86 13.10.22

I have FPS norms, but when it comes to dialogues, the video card starts to get very hot (coolers spin like crazy), the i5 2500k system is overclocked to 4.3. Video 680, 8 gigs of RAM. I'm just wondering if everyone is like this or even if I have problems?

N
NoobPlayer 13.10.22

It's just that other shaders, such as DOF, are turned on during dialogs, plus, perhaps, the foreground of the in-game camera is reduced, which additionally eats resources.
According to the top posts, it seems that the game engine is not optimized for intel core iX processors.
On ancient hardware with a gf 9800gtx+ video card, the game runs at the highest settings (except for the shadows, they are set to "high") very well. Too bad the game itself is nothing.

S
SS44 13.10.22

What worries me is that at max settings the vidyuha heats up to 82 degrees !!! The most powerful games in terms of graphics do not always heat up my 760th so much, but here there is not much graphics either. And every once in a while the game just starts lagging like crazy. I'm afraid it somehow won't burn out (((And you, forum users, does the game heat up the vidyuhu like that?

O
Odysseus1234 13.10.22

SS44
No, it wasn’t, it warmed up, but not a lot, I installed Windows 8.1 and everything doesn’t heat up and the game goes at medium maximum

S
SS44 13.10.22

At just high and it doesn’t heat up so much for me, but at the maximum ... Even yesterday the game even hung (((

p
paderin 13.10.22

KingNarik

Reduced the number of processors from 12 to 4 and it worked. Now I'm getting a dusty, 15-year-old old computer from the pantry and I'll play on it. In my practice, for the first time, when the computer has to be not improved, but worsened. Kudos to the developers!!!

g
gliga142 13.10.22

paderin
just razrabots do not keep up with upgrades, of which there are dozens of options .. and in any case, you just need to have hands and everything will start.

d
dihlofos2009 13.10.22

lelik1515
In my game everything is more or less normal, but the main menu is also very slow! Is there any way to overcome this?

t
tserakh 13.10.22

I start the game and it lags like this 1-0 fps '

R
Rizvan Gachalaev 13.10.22

Good afternoon. Please tell me, will Ryzen 2 run on a dual-core laptop?

E
Emil Gaziyanov 13.10.22

Rizvan Gachalaev
Yes. I myself play on 2 nuclear