3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CHAIKOVSKI2006 13.10.22 10:54 pm

HELP! (PLEASE ASK HERE ONLY!) (Sid Meier's Civilization 4)

There is no need to create separate topics if your game does not start or does not go to p133. After all, they littered everything with their petty questions! Ask your questions here! Killerbug where are you looking!?
178 Comments
Sort by:
a
akellaks 13.10.22

help plizzzzzzzzzzzz
tell me if you can watch the city here how they are built like in civilization 3
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S
SAND 13.10.22

No!

H
Hamster Jedi 13.10.22

Why can't I load the game? I click "Load Game" (in a stupid translation "Group Game"), I choose, I click and nothing happens ... Or it throws me back into the game or to the Main menu ... What should I do :(

A so the game is super...

[Edit] That's it, figured it out, it turns out you need to call the save in English letters...

L
Light777 13.10.22

No, can someone here explain to me what to do if the game crashes? New firewood for vidyuhi does not help, I have the latest.

B
Bullet7.77 13.10.22

The application failed to start because D3Dx9_26.DLL was not found. - That's actually the problem.

r
romka12 13.10.22

to CHAIKOVSKI2006 Moron

, who offers help like that? Like you have a moron, everything starts from the start, smart guy. Shove your help up your ass, asshole

R
Rotten 13.10.22

When the game is loaded, it writes check direct x version or graphic settings, put a patch for atish vidyuhi, in general, it stops loading at this point !!!! What to do? (I have a Radeon 9600 (256 MB), Direct X 9.0c)

V
Vova666 13.10.22

Folks, I have a dumb question, but still. Runs great. A view of the Earth appears. And ... everything! What to do? along the way, the menu should appear, right? Explain to me please. and how to deal with it. DVD version

A
Andrey696 13.10.22

Of course, a stupid question, but where do you need to go to start a normal company?
and then I have a terrible Rusik !!!

H
Hamster Jedi 13.10.22

Most likely, you have the same localization as mine, then do the following:

Game Launch > Single Player > Game Now!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

A
Andrey696 13.10.22

Thanks!!! :))

A
Andrey696 13.10.22

I don’t understand what the blue circle means when you select a worker or a settler :(

M
Master of Magic 13.10.22

People help with the crack! How can I install the crack if he asks for 2 discs! I don’t have the second and first disc, I downloaded the game. And my English is bad!

A
An Noname 13.10.22

Maybe I'll ask a rhetorical question, but: is it possible to run civ on my ancient monitor at a resolution of 800 * 600, or should I already go soaping the rope?

V
Vulix 13.10.22

How to run Civilization 4 with a resolution of 800x600

Write the following in the configuration file (CivilizationIV.ini):

FullScreen = 1
ScreenHeight = 600
ScreenWidth = 800

A
An Noname 13.10.22

Tried, doesn't help. Although, probably, my hands are too even (in the sense they do not bend). I'll go and try again.

w
worg 13.10.22

I want to ask a stupid question: I
got a DVD image.. I try to install, during installation it writes something like the following
CRC Error : The File ....file name... Doesnt match the file in the setup`s.cab file. The medium from which you are running the setup may be corrupted; please contact your software vendor
and ask abort, skip, repeat?
Has anyone encountered this error and knows how to avoid it?

Z
Zhekich 13.10.22

Write to me what folders and files are in your game directory.
Is there an install or uninstall file?

w
worg 13.10.22

I fixed this error .... a problem with protection ... I turned it off with the help of a program that was lying on the disk, the disk is in order in essence ...

M
Mikhailych 13.10.22

A good crack is here (http://forum.civfanatics.ru/index.php?act=ST&f=76&t=2570&s= ) just register otherwise they won't give it. download all three files then unzip them into one folder.

It's easier to disable the CD from its properties than to use a program with DVD, you only need DAEMON or another virtual machine. When using the CD blocking program with the launch menu, glitches and blue screens of death are possible. By the way, in the game installation package there is a shortcut that launches the game without a stupid submenu. Just don't forget to turn off the real DVD CDs before playing. The image of the virtual machine is usually in the game folder in MDF format, it must be inserted into the virtual machine before the game, and if you do not have this virtual machine in my computer, the game will run without problems.