3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CHAIKOVSKI2006 13.10.22 10:54 pm

HELP! (PLEASE ASK HERE ONLY!) (Sid Meier's Civilization 4)

There is no need to create separate topics if your game does not start or does not go to p133. After all, they littered everything with their petty questions! Ask your questions here! Killerbug where are you looking!?
178 Comments
Sort by:
F
FujiSham 13.10.22

on which server you can chop, in Civilization 4

F
FujiSham 13.10.22

and I still do not understand how to play this game, who can give instructions for beginners?

A
Allexandor FAE The BEST 13.10.22

You start playing. You build a city. You build a settler there. They master another city. Then in the first city you build a peasant (worker). at the same time you study new technologies, etc., etc.

F
FujiSham 13.10.22

understand what is interesting about the game?

A
Allexandor FAE The BEST 13.10.22

This is Ziva. Many. Playing listening to music (chanson). And time flies by very quickly and with interest. And then the cherished "Now it's still a move and sleep, oh no, I'll kill these goats and I'll definitely lie down, oh, okay, I'll develop a little and that's it ..........."

A
Aton5 13.10.22

FujiSham,
there are no instructions for this game and never will be :) the previous instruction for civ2 was a whole book with 300 sheets
You just need to try to start playing and solve the issues that arise by studying the materials in a narrowly focused way.
There are entire fan communities for this. For example:
Barnaul Information Portal on Sid Meier's Civilization
Forum of Civilizations

S
SHADOW 13.10.22

ufff people finally registered on the playground!!!
very important question: I can’t use mods (((
after I start the mod, the game should exit and re-enter, but it doesn’t enter mine (((
I think the problem is in the pirate, which doesn’t go without a disk and uses the image with the help of a daemon and some safedisc program (click hide)! without the program the game does not find the image!!!
can anyone know how to solve it???

S
SHADOW 13.10.22

ufff people finally registered on the playground!!!
very important question: I can’t use mods (((
after I start the mod, the game should exit and re-enter, but it doesn’t enter mine (((
I think the problem is in the pirate, which doesn’t go without a disk and uses the image with the help of a daemon and some safedisc program (click hide)! without the program the game does not find the image!!!
can anyone know how to solve it???

C
Civa rules 13.10.22

the solution is simple - do not use mods

M
Mauser 13.10.22

A simple solution of a different kind is to get a license.

s
slav1132 13.10.22

Please. Tell me why my encoding flies when I start the game (XP)

S
Stanislav Matvey 13.10.22

Help good people. the game used to be installed without problems, but now it has installed and writes there is no library MSVCR71.DLL if you don’t mind skinte pliz. soap [email protected]

S
Sk1m1n0k 13.10.22

You need a file, unless it is large in the archive, from the Russian licensed version of the game "Civilization IV: Warlords" - "CIV4L.DLL" Throw on a file exchanger, for example, on Webfile.ru

C
Civa rules 13.10.22

Sciminok

S
Sk1m1n0k 13.10.22

2 Civa rulit

And what size is it, if archived?

m
marvud 13.10.22

The people in my city are overpopulated, the people speak here closely, I’m building a house around the city and nothing happens, as they said closely and they say
how to expand that city?

r
roma107 13.10.22

Guys, who knows where you can download the registry branch for civa 4 from 1C, send the link please!!!

r
roma107 13.10.22

CIV4L.DLL http://webfile.ru/1501394 if you still need it weighs 8 kb

r
roma107 13.10.22

MSVCR71.DLL
http://webfile.ru/1501399

c
cat_sea 13.10.22

Installed Civilization 4 license from 1C version 1.61 - everything is fine, it starts, the game starts. You start
playing where the thread is on the 3-17th move, the computer restarts
. into a reboot. Put a lower resolution or graphic options - the same problem. In all other programs, the computer works stably.
computer 4 stump 3 GHz, 2GB memory, GeForce 6600GT
Who can tell?