3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CHAIKOVSKI2006 13.10.22 10:54 pm

HELP! (PLEASE ASK HERE ONLY!) (Sid Meier's Civilization 4)

There is no need to create separate topics if your game does not start or does not go to p133. After all, they littered everything with their petty questions! Ask your questions here! Killerbug where are you looking!?
178 Comments
Sort by:
t
the Unforgiven 13.10.22

I have guys the same problem. I updated my computer - I bought a Geforce 8800 GTS 320Mb vidyuhi and decided to launch Civilization 4 - so during the game lags periodically occur, the image flashes, and after several moves the XP-shka (!) Falls through the blue screen of death. Or a black screen suddenly appears on the monitor and again everything hangs (only Reset saves).
Firewood changed - the same effect. Tell me, pliz, what's the matter! - and it's a shame, everything worked on the old computer.

By the way, too, I changed the graphic settings - to no avail.

t
the Unforgiven 13.10.22

In fact, the same cant as cat_sea.

c
cat_sea 13.10.22

Well, thank God it's not just me ...
By the way, before that I put a pirate on the same car (last year) - everything worked fine It's
called I bought a license ...

c
cat_sea 13.10.22

here:
http://www.civfanatics.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=6346
advised to look about overheating...
tonight I'll try to treat...

S
Sk1m1n0k 13.10.22

2 roma107
You can re-upload "CIV4L.DLL", otherwise it is no longer there. Yes, you have it from Russian faces. versions?

S
Sherman4ever 13.10.22

People, where can I get a good rusik on Beyond the sword? And yet, I put patch 3.03 for BTS, he tells me that everything is smooth and beautiful, the installation is completed and everything is OK. I load the game, but I don't see any changes there. The version, as it was 3.01, has remained. Tell me what's the matter, I don't really want to lose the wasted downloaded 81 mb. Thanks

r
roma107 13.10.22

http://webfile.ru/1543278 FROM THE PERSONS OF WARLORD CIV4L.DLL

s
salen 13.10.22

HELP HELP!!!!!!!!
I'm starting a new game, everything is fine ..
WHY,
when I talk to someone (diplomacy window), then I have a black screen instead of his face ????

Z
ZEALANT 13.10.22

I have a problem: I need a registry from a licensed version from 1C. Since it is necessary to install the localized Russian Warlords on the licensed English DVD version. If you have any ideas please write.

S
Sherman4ever 13.10.22

How to put patch 3.13 on a pirate (full patch 121 mb, NOT CUT 33 mb!!!) ???

Z
ZEALANT 13.10.22

It seems that the www.civru.com forum has an answer to your question. Basically where is everyone. Are they dead?

S
Sherman4ever 13.10.22

There is nothing there! And no one wants to answer questions - everyone is already celebrating the new year in full.

L
Listengort8 13.10.22

Someone has already mentioned...

K
Kendl 13.10.22

How to build bridges?

r
ring 13.10.22

Help please! When loading, it gives a window .... the blue field says - INIT ERROR , and in the window "ERROR LOADING SHADER LIBRARIES" Installed the game Civilization IV - Beyond the Sword from the Pirt disk. What to do?

S
SynSolnca 13.10.22

2 Ring
Install a better license. I myself put tsivu4, and tsivu-warlords, and tsivu-epoch of fire - pirates, there were always problems with installing or downloading or with the game itself (constant crashes). I always had to wait for localized versions from "1C". But now I don't regret it!

g
guest from the future 13.10.22

Tell me, people, why do Warlords start to slow down over the course of the game, if they switch to Windows and back - everything is fine again. It seems like I recently bought a disk, but there are no patches on it. Who-thread faced with this?!

F
Fo1r 13.10.22

Please tell me, I fixed the "Age of Fire" but during the loading of the game it says Fatal Eror-Failed Initiakizing Python /
Drava (Radio 9600) and the direct updated, downloading the patch from the Tsyva website.
No results....

M
MaderofG 13.10.22

People how to make it so that Mouzon is read from the love screw, and not just from the one on which the game stands, and so that without restarting the game (when you specify a different folder with music)?

f
fenix1010 13.10.22

I have civilization 4 great rulers everything is fine only the fonts are buggy. Please give a link to all fonts for civilization great rulers