3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mikhail Molot 13.10.22 11:22 pm

Walkthrough Questions (Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions of WWII)

I got stuck in a mission about protecting Red Square, how to protect it, destroying 10-15 fascist pieces does not help, destroying almost all fascist armored vehicles, too? how to protect her? what is required, otherwise you are not strong in English?
67 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShaQ 13.10.22

Help!!!!! STARTED ON THE MISSION "Italian Night". It all started when I downloaded and installed the Russifier, after which instead of Russian the language became English-Chinese, and the installations were never there and never happened, in general, I sort out what is written in the subtitles by typing. So I soaked all the ships , and I need to chase the plane, or bang it, I have no idea, as it was said above, my language is English-Chinese. In general, I tried to wet it with torpedoes, it doesn’t work, and if ATI flies for it for a long time, it gives some kind of error. What should I do ?? ?????????????

S
ShaQ 13.10.22

In general, he himself passed, you need to fly under this plane, the pilot will then automatically start shooting from a machine gun.

T
Taddey 13.10.22

When did the game come out?
Localization or pirate?
In what cities ?
Are you talking about the Xbox version of the game by any chance?

PS: Yes, I know - on this site the release date of the game is already September 18, 2007. And we still don't have it in the city (Belgorod) !!!

M
Mikhail Molot 13.10.22

2Taddey
There are also file hosting services on torrents =)))
Don't know, maybe the pirates missed a cool game, maybe soon they will come to their senses =)) The

question remains open =)) how did they defend Red Square?!

P
ParheliaTV 13.10.22

Comrades, how to put a caryto on an Aircraft Carrier (in the mission "Italian Night") ??? 10 times they are already scraping off the deck! They write press G or L (to release the chassis) and in the default settings G ??? (neither of them, it doesn't work)

PS The funny thing is, in the training mission I sat down without a landing gear :)))!

M
Mikhail Molot 13.10.22

2DE-ATH
You slow down, sit down, press the plane to the deck until it stops, scraping the deck with the fuselage =))) constantly press G until the landing gear opens.

S
ShaQ 13.10.22

1. HOW TO PASS THE VERY BEGINNING OF THE 4TH MISSION. I don’t know what to do there, it seems that I need to score 1800 eyes, but I can’t do it at all. (Maximum 1500)
2. How to manage your team (describe what these circles are in the upper left corner)
Since I wrote above, I have problems with the Russifier, and I don’t understand anything about what they write in subtitles.
2 DE-ATH
You can land there without a chassis (checked), the main thing is to slow down and try to land to the very edge of the aircraft carrier. should stop.

M
Mikhail Molot 13.10.22

2Ex3mAl
Yes, there in the first task of the mission you need to score 1800 points, it’s not just necessary to do this
use all the skills, destroy preferably with a strong weapon quickly without missing then there will be quicks for them give more points, destroying a plane with an ammo icon you will get ammo ammo. Managing a team is easy, in this mission you need to use the special ability of a cowboy or something like that, (I don’t understand much in English) in general, press 3 and your pilot flies and quickly destroys the enemy on his own, they give points for this. It is possible to just launch the plane on the attack (without the cowboy option) if you press 5 one plane from your group flies the same to fight on its own, I used the tactic either to attack all, or 2 to attack one on cover (and sometimes it flies like " cowboy"), they attack the enemy whom they indicate on the minimap with a circle, you can change the target by pressing the E key. It's easier to score more points if you work in a group,

P
ParheliaTV 13.10.22

Thanks to all ! Landing was successful :)

S
ShaQ 13.10.22

2 Micha Speed
​​Thank you, I'll try!

T
Taddey 13.10.22

Well answer the questions:

1. When did the game come out?
2. Localization or pirate?
3. In what cities?
4. Already on sale?

S
ShaQ 13.10.22

Taddey
1. September
2. Both
3. I generally live in Belarus (Mogilev) In our country, games come out later than in Russia
4. We have it on sale from about the end of September.

c
cvbn5577 13.10.22

who is not in scrap, skinte saves please

S
Sponge Bob square pants 13.10.22

tell me what the game is. worth playing?

h
hakgtx 13.10.22

Good day to all! Tell me, what is there with Red Square, I don’t have time to kill everyone, either ground or air?

p
purple72 13.10.22

Ex3mAl when did you manage to find localization in Belarus??? "2. Both"
Lucky but not in Moscow yet :))

i
iG0Lka--- 13.10.22

people plizzz... how to pass the red square?
I've been through it 20 times already... they keep climbing and climbing... :)

do you have to kill long-range tanks or do you need only those that are near Red Square?

and more pliz explain more clearly how to manage partners.
this rhombus of circles at the top right - is each circle an airplane link or is it just a team?
first press the number and choose who the team is and then the actual team? those. do you have to press the number twice?

D
Dmitrisan 13.10.22

skinte saves please

i
iG0Lka--- 13.10.22

everything - passed the red square.

advice for those who have difficulty with this mission ...
firstly, destroy everything with rockets, rockets run out to shoot down an airplane with cartridges.
I gave up on parachutes ... at first I tried to destroy only planes, and bombers at that. At that moment when I completed the mission, the airplanes with cartridges were still circling ... so you don’t have to bother with them.
It is necessary to use a tactical map, it is more than a radar, and if on the radar it seems that everyone has already been slammed, in fact it is not so, and the area is being destroyed while the enemies are crawling somewhere along the outskirts.
It is convenient to destroy them by making slides ... i.e. almost vertically up and then down, focusing on the red arrow, at the smallest move and from above, the tanks are clearly visible and the houses do not interfere. The next group is better to choose not the one that is nearby, but further away ... until you turn around and make a slide, it will just be ... More often command the "cowboy" with the button 3.

when the Katyusha control appears, it is better not to fly up close to the anti-aircraft guns, but wait until the Katyusha is reloaded and will give a volley at the chosen target, you can also hit them from a distance with missiles ...

then there will be a supergun, but everything is already simple there.

i
iG0Lka--- 13.10.22

PS: I didn’t find where I’m writing a new one here ...

maybe I didn’t put it exactly - I only shot down parachutes once ... they just turned up, at first I paid the main attention to the bombers, and then to the tanks ... towards the end I waved my hand at the bombers - their anti-aircraft guns were finished off by their partners, but only looked for tanks on the big map and slammed them from a height ... In general, as a result, another 20 percent remained a yellow stripe ...