3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mikhail Molot 13.10.22 11:22 pm

Walkthrough Questions (Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions of WWII)

I got stuck in a mission about protecting Red Square, how to protect it, destroying 10-15 fascist pieces does not help, destroying almost all fascist armored vehicles, too? how to protect her? what is required, otherwise you are not strong in English?
67 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShaQ 13.10.22

Yeah, it's somehow to the bridge and it turns out fine.

It is much more convenient to play on the joystick, it was much more difficult for me on the clave.

.DeliGht 13.10.22

I like it on the keyboard, but I can’t cope with the joystick)

S
ShaQ 13.10.22

I was already on a mission when I had to fly behind the train with the keyboard, I was tormented .. the joystick is a necessary thing, it’s like stretching the steering wheel in the NSF, you could do without it, but it’s better with it, especially at high speeds, there you can even hold the angle on the steering wheel , at these moments the steering wheel is needed more than ever .. the same thing is in blazing, so the joystick is not really needed, well, in some moments it is much better with it.

F
Flashback112 13.10.22

STUCK on the mission: Shadows of the Pyramids, how to quickly score 1800 points, I do not have time. HEEELP!!!!!!!!))))))

S
ShaQ 13.10.22

14.10.07 20:09

Isn't it a coincidence?

L
LEGION[SR1] 13.10.22

people!!! tell me how to get a special coloring???

r
romario super 13.10.22

joking on the mission of the red square. I don’t know what to do. I killed everyone. and vserovno red square is destroyed. I heard here about some super weapon that destroys in three shots. do not tell me how to complete the mission and where is this super weapon.?