3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mikhail Molot 13.10.22 11:22 pm

Walkthrough Questions (Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions of WWII)

I got stuck in a mission about protecting Red Square, how to protect it, destroying 10-15 fascist pieces does not help, destroying almost all fascist armored vehicles, too? how to protect her? what is required, otherwise you are not strong in English?
67 Comments
Sort by:
B
Ben Vladen 13.10.22

Not there it will be necessary to destroy the super gun !!! which shoots at Moscow and removes 1/4 hp for each shot. I am glad that Moscow will have a full life. Guest workers rebuilt no other way.

F
Fail Braz 13.10.22

She must have been thrown HELLS from the sky on a pvrvshute ...... Well, okay, that makes me happy!

S
ShaQ 13.10.22

Happy holiday to all. So sit at the helm (and that is, at the keyboard) and run to protect your homeland.
Ben Vladen
By the way, for which they gave us warnings

F
Fail Braz 13.10.22

As I understand it .... we are all fined pilots here !!! The main thing is not to fly into the BANYA!
Here I am still sitting on Red Square .... How did anyone pass it? At least the procedure!

S
ShaQ 13.10.22

BrazMeN
The procedure to describe in scrap, (I don’t play Blazing now, and I don’t remember exactly this order) well, here’s a walkthrough from LKI (Maybe it will help)
Target: Red Square
At first it won’t be too difficult. Shooting down planes is already a familiar job, and besides, there are not so many opponents. But then landing planes will fly in, which will begin to drop parachutes. Then a fantastic amount of armored vehicles will crawl out of the forest. And you will have to destroy all this almost completely alone. You will have to dangle from one end to the other cards, trying to be in different places at the same time. Fuels are added to the fire by save points, which are placed disgustingly far from each other.

Finally, you will be asked to destroy a distant enemy detachment with the help of Katyushas. To do this, aim at the target and press the desired key. But to sit and wait until the famous weapon does its job, I still do not advise. Red Square is probably already badly damaged, and rocket artillery may not have time to finish off the enemy. I don't recommend checking it out. It is better to fly yourself and help destroy.

After completing the task, you will be shown that on the opposite bank of the river, the enemy has built a powerful anti-aircraft defense. It is not possible to destroy it from the air, so you will again be given command of the Katyushas. No risk, just aim from a distance and press a key. Then it remains only to wait until the rocket artillery breaks the enemy into small pieces.

However, now you can take advantage of a good moment to make your next task easier. Clear the left bank from anti-aircraft guns and find a large cannon under a steel dome. Now it cannot be destroyed, but armored vehicles and anti-aircraft guns placed around the building can be bombed. Of course, you can be beaten up a lot, but then it will be much easier. In addition, the aircraft will be repaired between missions. In any case, with the help of "Katyushas" finally clear the area.

The Fritz are once again trying to destroy Red Square, now with the huge cannon we saw earlier. Here it needs to be bombed, and quickly enough. But the problem is that the cannon can only be reached when the dome opens. This happens during the shooting, the rest of the time it is closed. Due to the fact that we destroyed the air defense system in advance, it will be much easier to attack. Only German planes can cause problems, but the shooter will help drive them away.

F
Fail Braz 13.10.22

Oooooh thank you!!!!! Even though it is!!! I will try!

S
ShaQ 13.10.22

BrazMeN
Well, how did it help?
Or do you want to write something else about tactics?

G
GLYCK mDA 13.10.22

It probably didn’t help him, because he told me that he didn’t pass the Red Square! And who needs to be killed more (aircraft or tanks) so as not to hollow out the beauty. Ato, I kill tanks and planes, they give me Katyushas, ​​but here Red Square is already smashed into the trash

G
GLYCK mDA 13.10.22

And how to find out where the save points are and when the repair occurs?????

F
Fail Braz 13.10.22

.... yes, I am also suffering ..... it doesn’t matter who to wet .... you need to wet EVERYONE in a row !!!!!........
Ex3mAl , damn it ... I can’t .... .tried already 70 times .... nifiga !!!..... by the way, I don’t understand what to press when you hammer with Katyushas ...

G
GLYCK mDA 13.10.22

I also press a little Claudia does not fall off and it doesn’t work,
to be honest, I don’t have time almost

p
polovoi gladiator 13.10.22

how to destroy the super gun?

p
polovoi gladiator 13.10.22

where and what to shoot?

B
Ben Vladen 13.10.22

In general, it is necessary to wet both aircraft and ground equipment equally on the square (but it is a little more active). And the super cannon demolishes Moscow in 3 shots. You need to kill her before she does them. The gun is constantly under the cap. From time to time it will open (before or after the shooting I don’t remember) at this time and you need to destroy it with all the guns. A couple of flights and a cannon kabzdets))

.DeliGht 13.10.22

I would like to know more than this super-gun shoots!

B
Ben Vladen 13.10.22

super shells hv)

S
ShaQ 13.10.22

wit)))

m
m-74 13.10.22

I have an x-box360 and in the Grand Theft mission after I bombed everyone below (the allied planes are all right) - I can’t land the plane, the landing gear is not extended. In the "passage" it is written that the time is allotted for it to land, but the time is not counted anywhere? I did 50 laps, and I pressed the LB button when decelerating. Guys what is the reason?

D
DamageInc 13.10.22

Damn... I'm kind of an experienced person and not a game brake, but I can't drop the girl in the first task!!! I already thought the problem was with the exercise. I got the hang of leveling the plane over the train, but the landing fails all the time.
Even with the S key pressed (braking) or constant pressing (already thought, suddenly you can’t hold down, but you need to hammer .... :))) - the plane still breaks ahead of the train and the timer is reset.
Igruha cool, original. But I'm ready to take it down again. Help with advice ... Well, if at the very beginning there is an ambush, then how to play further - tin ...

.DeliGht 13.10.22

I also struggled a bit with this. You just need to start from the very end of the train. For convenience, it is better to choose a flat place (so that the train goes without turns), for example, a bridge.

then how to play further - tin ...
I would not say that the game is so difficult