3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mikhail Molot 13.10.22 11:22 pm

Walkthrough Questions (Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions of WWII)

I got stuck in a mission about protecting Red Square, how to protect it, destroying 10-15 fascist pieces does not help, destroying almost all fascist armored vehicles, too? how to protect her? what is required, otherwise you are not strong in English?
67 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShaQ 13.10.22

2 purple72
I was wrong a little. I just saw others like the translation was normal, so I thought that it was local, but there was a gallim rusik.

Who has Save with all the extras performed. tasks?
PS And then recently I took a disk from a friend and played the game again in scrap.

c
cool user 13.10.22

I can't complete the mission with the Vatican. Please help...

i
iG0Lka--- 13.10.22

cool user

and what's the problem?

you fly in the city, keep low to avoid the searchlights, go to the tail of the chain of bombers and peck them.
then when the fighters appear, you command your partner with a 5, well, you yourself try to bring them down ... and then there will be a zeppelin ...

I have the only thing I don’t understand in this mission - for some reason the rockets don’t work ... I had to do everything with a machine gun. I chose the plane ME262

[
[Ga1g3] 13.10.22

People! Who passed the Red Square throw off the saves on the soap [email protected]! Beg! Zadolbala already this Red Square!

[
[Ga1g3] 13.10.22

All! Break the alarm! I figured out this Red Square!

p
proftol 13.10.22

Someone did not think to play Hamachi ?? it will be necessary to check the pilots of Russia :))) that's just the problem I have, he doesn't find games, I tried to play, tell me what to do ??? :((

B
Ben Vladen 13.10.22

And does the game work at all through hamachs?

B
Ben Vladen 13.10.22

He doesn't support her.

C
COPER_DRAFT 13.10.22

Help me complete the mission where you need to land a plane at the Japanese airfield and steal another one...

B
Ben Vladen 13.10.22

He is supposed to change himself. Although I also sometimes write one key, but in fact it hangs on another key. try pushing everything

C
COPER_DRAFT 13.10.22

And can you write what exactly you need to press the key, I seem to have tried everything ... Thank you in advance!

C
COPER_DRAFT 13.10.22

Help someone to pass this mission, I'm already tired of something ...

B
Ben Vladen 13.10.22

Can you post the save? Or do you want me to post mine?

B
Ben Vladen 13.10.22

Unfortunately, I don't know about the clasp.

C
COPER_DRAFT 13.10.22

I'll try to go myself .... Thanks anyway ...

B
Ben Vladen 13.10.22

By the way, when I landed, he himself switched planes.

F
Fail Braz 13.10.22

By the way, I also got stuck on Red Square! Can I misunderstand the purpose of the mission?
I piss and bombers, and tanks on the ground, and exterminated! when everyone is soaked, garbage begins with a Katyusha (or anti-aircraft gun), well, there seems to be someone who needs to be hammered! Tanks appear in the corner of the map, I don’t have time to reach them! BUT GLUCK! Someone is hammering Red Square anyway, although the map is just clean! The only thing on the map is these tanks! But they are far from the square! I haven't eaten for a month - I'm trying to pass! Help! I want to eat!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!! SOS!!!

B
Ben Vladen 13.10.22

Let me get you through. By the way, tanks and other ground objects also need to be killed. They take life. And pretty fast too.

B
Ben Vladen 13.10.22

The life of the Red Square in the sense.

F
Fail Braz 13.10.22

Ehhhh ...... And after the tanks are dead, the mission will end?