3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord Hagen 13.10.22 11:59 pm

Blood Night 1.1 + walkthrough (Gothic 2)

Has anyone gone through this mod? otherwise it got stuck at the very beginning - you need to find the package that Dimitri lost. EVERYTHING clambered - no package (
111 Comments
Sort by:
T
Trane really ass 13.10.22

where can i download it?

L
Lord Hagen 13.10.22

I don’t remember .. somewhere I downloaded it) I can send it to soap, but it weighs 66 megs!

L
Lord Hagen 13.10.22

I don’t remember .. somewhere I downloaded it) I can send it to soap, but it weighs 66 megs!

L
Lord Hagen 13.10.22

http://www.myrtana.ru/gothic2_add-on/mods.php found, here you can)

T
Trane really ass 13.10.22

Who sends 66 megs of soap? ;)

L
Lord Hagen 13.10.22

well in parts)

R
Reaper 13.10.22

Damn, what kind of mod is this! Where is this package tell me who knows pliiz.

L
Lord Hagen 13.10.22

I, too, can’t find it in any way .. maybe someone stole it from the thieves guild

V
Vlad 13.10.22

The package just fell off the road onto the area below the road from the tavern in Khorinis.

L
Lord Hagen 13.10.22

e mine .. you could guess) thanks)

V
Vlad 13.10.22

Heeellp!Where can I get a ritual knife in Yarkendar?

L
Lord Hagen 13.10.22

A ritual knife in a horinis worn by a hunter whose name begins with n. you can find it if you go straight from Jack's lighthouse without turning anywhere towards Khorinis, but at the crossroads, do not go down to the city, but go straight ahead!

V
Vlad 13.10.22

How to translate the note you find in the bottle on the beach in the pirate camp?
Where can I get the second part of the note, where it says how to make the sword of time?
PS - This note is in the Inubis Crypt

R
Reaper 13.10.22

Yeeeee! What's wrong with this mod? I found the package, and Arhol will ask me 3 questions! I know that the pyramids were built by an ancient civilization, and at least hang yourself on the rest! what to do then? How to answer this vampire? All of you here, in my opinion, have gone headlong ahead - already in Yarkendar, tell me what to do ah? How to answer this nasty adversary?

V
Vlad 13.10.22

When asked when did his brother die? Look at the answer to the cemetery next to Orlan's tavern, where there is a cave with a teleporter to the water magicians, his last name should be Kahr!

L
Lord Hagen 13.10.22

the answer is in which constellation we live - 2nd from above or below))

stuck on a sacrificial sheep! tell me when to cut it! otherwise I won’t slaughter - there’s no blood in it! and what time to cut your hand with a sacrificial knife?

R
Reaper 13.10.22

Thank you very much! Well, just limitless!

V
Vlad 13.10.22

You need to kill her from 3:10 to 3:20!
A hand from 8:10 to 8:20!

m
mishanchik 13.10.22

Can anyone tell me where EXACTLY this damn package is?

L
Lord Hagen 13.10.22

to Vlad thanks) and how did you know this)