3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord Hagen 13.10.22 11:59 pm

Blood Night 1.1 + walkthrough (Gothic 2)

Has anyone gone through this mod? otherwise it got stuck at the very beginning - you need to find the package that Dimitri lost. EVERYTHING clambered - no package (
111 Comments
Sort by:
m
mishanchik 13.10.22

Tell me, where is this dude in Yarkendar, who commissiled the scroll from the leader of the Yarkendar vampires (quest "Experiment")?

V
Vlad 13.10.22

When you enter from the cave, you immediately go to the right, there will be a Praying Mantis, and he will have the same Scroll!

m
mishanchik 13.10.22

Happy Birthday, Vlad!
Can you tell me where to look for the rings from the vampire set?

V
Vlad 13.10.22

I can't find them myself!

m
mishanchik 13.10.22

Well, anyone?! Did no one find these kallechki? Or an ice sword? I found a fiery current in Yarkendar.

w
war. Evgen 13.10.22

Vlad skaji where ruku rezat? Poppodrobnee PLEAS!!!

V
Vlad 13.10.22

You need to cut the hand in the stone circle, which is located near the Lobart courtyard from 8:10 to 8:20

D
DarkVamp 13.10.22

the question is in the 2nd vampire clan, kira gave a quest to expand the tablet and said, like, that the tablet in the library is where this library is .. even I didn’t find it

V
Valla 13.10.22

The second part of the note for creating the sword of time is in Minenthal in the fort on the mountain where the stone dragon is. This note is on the floor in the secret room (you have to pull the lever to get there). One of the Vampire rings is in a chest (seems to be on the right) in the Inubis Crypt.
The second ring of Vampires is located in Minenthal, almost at the entrance to the bridge leading to the Castle (Old Camp). When you go down from the passage to the river, you need to go to an island with shnygs, then go a little to the right along the water until you see the entrance. But you have to be very careful to see it. Then swim or dive into it. And we will find ourselves in a cave where this ring is located. The Vampire Amulet is held by the leader of the Vampires in Khorinis, Ardos Khar. To read the note found on the beach in the pirate camp, you need to contact the Mixer. He will give the northerners dictionary.

K
Karen2007 13.10.22

tovarischi and de mono read about all the delights of this mod?

V
Valla 13.10.22

You can, for example here http://www.myrtana.ru/gothic2_add-on/mods.php

K
Karen2007 13.10.22

Help! Someone translated what is written in the note that we find on the beach with the pirates! I took a dictionary ... translated, translated and did not translate nifiga! write a translation if someone translated!

A
Alon[inquisitor] 13.10.22

What is a good mod?

K
Karen2007 13.10.22

Yes, it's a great mod! another question... who found the sword of ice? I found a fiery one... and also sold my soul to a beliar for a mullet that adds 100 to life and mana... shame, very shame, but what can you do! you gotta live somehow...

K
Karen2007 13.10.22

Ay! That no one found the sword of ice?

V
Valla 13.10.22

Translation of the note: Many people sought Daig's approval. And only the old people, who own the art of music, were able to achieve it. They were looking for a holy place by the river and the holy statues of Innos. This place is located between two statues of Innos by the river. We must wait for the time when the power of Innos appears and show his art. And then achieve blessing.

K
Karen2007 13.10.22

thanks a lot for the translation! Is this of any practical use?

V
Valla 13.10.22

Maybe not. If you take a lute and play it between two statues of Innos closer to the river (on the way to the excavations, after the hunter Dragomir there are two suitable ones), then a pillar of light descends on the GG, like a blessing. I don't know what to do next with this. Nothing has been added to the mission. Maybe it should be done at dawn or something else is wrong.

K
Karen2007 13.10.22

Forged a cool sword! probably the most powerful in the game! called "Vampire Blade" damage 200 and only 100 forces are needed; but there is a minus =( it needs to be dressed before the battle and removed immediately after the battle, otherwise it will first eat all the blood that is in the inventory .... and then who knows! but the sword is rudder! =)

V
Valla 13.10.22

As for the note (from the pirates' beach), I'll clarify. The place where you have to stand is closer to the statue by the river (the second one from Dragomir). From it you need to go to the river bank, a little to the left and stand between two ferns on the very edge of the bank. It is necessary to play the lute around noon (12 hours or a little later). In addition to the column of light, the GG receives another 20 training points.